Mar 19, 2020, 11:23 PM
Album
Newer pictures
Added by
Jazminedress
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Photo Comments

1. void()
    Imagine walking along, feeling a right arm come up behind your waist. A left hand would reach over for yours as we walked along the street together. As said, "walk me home". I've no preference whose home, mine, yours it doesn't matter. What would matter would be time together. Don't mind if everything or nothing happens. Just glad of company sometimes.
  2. Jazminedress
    Thats one of my favorite outfits
  3. void()
    It accentuates you well and you compliment it too. You'll please excuse my lush postings. Yes, I'm kind of passionate/romantic. If too fresh as well, let me know.
  4. Jazminedress
    you are good.............trust me, the things I have heard voer time, wow
  5. void()
    Well hon, I see it a few different ways.

First, yes sure I might be quite interested and wouldn't mind pursuing. That doesn't mean I need to harass, menace, threaten anyone. A gentleman is that, gentle. Too much else and it's not good for anyone.

Second, I'm aware of the distance between us. Doubtful anything ever could be. Economics, life in general make such wondrous flights of fancy, only that as well, fancy. Still we can enjoy some nice flirting maybe, as you point out illusion can be fun.
  6. Jazminedress
    my favorite song "Sometimes the rainbow is better than the pot of gold"
  7. void()
    Ah, Poison. Goodness sake, yet another gal in my life into hair bands. *chuckles* Wife likes some of the hair bands too. More into lots of heavy metal, deep blues, swing/big band jazz, lite jazz myself, some punk rock. But yes, you "got to stick it out weather you're right or wrong", "you got to cry tough".

Really bothersome that lot too. "I'm a survivor, come ride with me." Used to hearing that as something of a cadence and not the Pop Evil song, "I survive, come run with me."

And yes at times surviving means believing in the dream of a rainbow until you can make it reality. Sometimes just dreaming it makes it real. This got expressed to me from an old timer once as, "hold your fire".

"With your fire ye hold / Ye forge the world to your desire / Nothing ever come put you in the mire / Lest you be the dragon loose its fire / Hold your fire, forge that desire!"
  8. Jazminedress
    is there any other music besides hair rock ?
    Just kidding, I listen to classic rock, classical, blues, pretty much everything except reggae
  9. void()
    Don't care for violent rap, hip hop, ska. No longer like Pantara, did but realized they were too aggressive for stoners. I even like classical music at times. Grew up on way too much country. That's from Appalachian upbringing, seems to be a standard of it. You grow up beaten and having to suffer country music. Yee ha, such fun.
  10. michael95404
    Jazminedress, I have no idea what hair rock is. I used to be a drummer and have played guitar off and on. I'll listen to most anything except hard, hard, heavy and metallic rock. I hate that. I played with local jazz and rock bands way back in the day. But I especially enjoy jazz. In fact, I *love*. I've also really enjoyed classical but I can't seem to sit still long enough anymore for it.
Showing Photo Comments 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast