PDA

View Full Version : Bisexual Women Sought for New Study

Brian
Oct 16, 2010, 9:25 AM
Received in my inbox:

Bisexual Women Sought for New Study

October 16th, 2010

A San Francisco-based program is seeking women who identifies as bisexual for a study about their psychological experiences.

Graduate student Boyka Dimitrova says, "I am a graduate student pursuing a doctoral degree in clinical psychology at the California School of Professional Psychology at Alliant International University in San Francisco, California. As part of my graduate program in clinical psychology, I am conducting a research study on bisexual women's psychological experience."

Participants need to be at least 18 years of age;

they must identify as bisexual woman

and they must have been attracted to both females or males at some point in your intimate partner dating history.

The study requires taking a survey that takes about 40 minutes to complete, and which can be completed through surveymonkey.com.

Participants can enter into a raffle to receive a $100 gift certificate to the Amazon.com as thanks for helping with the study. Participation in the study is anonymous, and answers are kept confidential.

If you are willing to participate in my study you can use the following link http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Bi_women.

If you have any questions or concerns, contact boykadimitrova@hotmail.com.

If you would like to verify that this study is legitimate, you can contact the Institutional Review Board at Alliant International University, San Francisco, at 1 Beach Street, Suite 100, San Francisco, CA 94133; irb-sf@alliant.edu; or at (415) 955-2151.

fredtyg
Oct 16, 2010, 10:59 AM
Too bad they don't need bi guys. I love taking sex surveys.

Billys_gurl
Oct 16, 2010, 8:14 PM
I went and checked it out. They don't take any information that would link you to the study ladies. It was a simple survey type thing. I took it and it did not take me the 40 minutes it said it would. Check it out.

TaylorMade
Oct 16, 2010, 10:12 PM
The closest thing for ID is age and race... feh... It's a little repetitive, but ... eh, do it.

*Taylor*

Lisa (va)
Oct 18, 2010, 10:43 AM
perosnally I found the survey too vague in most all categories, would have prefered to just answer the questions in my own words, life and sex is not really multiple choice.

Lisa

hugs n kisses