PDA

View Full Version : Pride slogans (bi ones... that won't get us in too much trouble!)

softfruit
Jun 8, 2011, 6:15 PM
Pride season is in full swing (in Europe & North America anyway) and I'm sure I'll be turning up and waving a pink, purple and blue bi flag and a festival or three in the coming months. :flag4:

However, I've been thinking about expanding beyond that - slogans, placards etc to make it all a bit more distinctive and memorable than just a flag.

Anyone got any suggestions? :)

elian
Jun 8, 2011, 6:24 PM
Big placard sign that says "Show me your CONGRESSMAN!" in permanent marker <wicked evil grin>

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rep-anthony-weiner-picture/story?id=13774605

FinkDoodle
Jun 8, 2011, 7:36 PM
How about :

"Bisexual: Just way too passionate for one gender to handle . . " :)

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 8, 2011, 7:45 PM
I thought of one, but dunno if it could be fit on a shirt or button..

Bisexual And More than the some of my PARTS
A
R
T
N
E
R
S

Oh ta hell with it.. The ARTNERS is supposed to line up under the P in Parts. Hope you get the idea

sammie19
Jun 9, 2011, 10:00 AM
I have several hand printed tshirts and tops with my own hand printed slogans.

One is "Not a dyke but luvs pussy". another "Not straight but luvs cock"

but think my favourite is

"I love pussy

I love cock

Juicy pussy

Cock hard as rock".

My dad turned up last year just as we were setting off for Glasgow Pride and paled with horror when he saw it emblazoned across my chest. :eek:

I should say that I won the ensuing argument about wearing the top but to my everlasting shame something must have got to me cos once there I lacked the courage to take off my cardie and reveal all.:rolleyes:

Katja
Jun 9, 2011, 1:12 PM
:eek:Thats absolutely disgusting Sammie.:tong: I'm unsurprised you lacked the courage to display it. I would lack the courage to display it in front of my cat.

Had you done so I am quite sure the Glaswegian PC McPlod would have taken you off for a cool down in the nearest available cell and an introduction to the local magistrate. The local lesbian militia may also have had severe words in your ear in a quiet place.;)

softfruit
Jun 10, 2011, 1:28 PM
*chuckle* @ sammie19

A couple of years ago on Manchester Pride one of our posse was trying to get us going on a chant along the lines of "what do we want? tits and cock! how do we want them? bigger!"

Nothing like showing off your classy side, eh! :) :tong:

_Joe_
Jun 10, 2011, 3:56 PM
"A hole is a Hole !" ?

MidMichCouple
Jun 10, 2011, 5:50 PM
To steal one from a candy bar "sometimes you feel like a nut sometimes you don't"

softfruit
Jun 14, 2011, 4:20 AM
I'm thinking of a placard reading "BISEXUALS DEMAND CAKE" :flag4:

It'd be good for mild-surrealism on other non-sexuality demos as well as Prides :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 14, 2011, 1:23 PM
*Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes ya dont* (Almond Joy and Mounds bars slogans...lol)
Silly Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 14, 2011, 1:25 PM
Oops sorry Mid. Didnt see you had the same one..Great mind...lol :bigrin:
Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 14, 2011, 1:27 PM
:female: Greedy :male:

Its all good.:three:

:flag3: Cant make up my mind which I like better:flag4:

cddm50
Jun 14, 2011, 9:51 PM