PDA

View Full Version : Do these things turn you off during sex?

miamiuu
Jun 28, 2011, 12:45 PM
Well do they

cocks covered with precum prior to action
dirty butts
sucking a cock after anal without a condom
kissing lips of someone that has been rimming
cumming
smelly pussy
smelly dick

or is the sex hot enough for you to put up with all of this.

lizard-lix
Jun 28, 2011, 1:20 PM
The problem with the poll is that it only allows one answer...

I prefer to start clean, hygiene is somewhat important to me.. (unless it is just one of those spontaneous things, it just happens when you have been dancing, working in the yard, working out, when you are jsut sweaty and maybe filthy... then I don't care).

After that, what happens, happens, it's all part of it... and I'll do about any of it. All of the ensuing drips and tastes are good...

dbltrbl69
Jun 28, 2011, 5:06 PM
Good hygene is a must so wash your junk and brush your teeth

BiJoe696
Jun 28, 2011, 5:37 PM
dirty butts
sucking a cock after anal without a condom
smelly pussy (there are bad and good smells, this for bad ones)
smelly dick ( ditto)
bad breath

slipnslide
Jun 28, 2011, 5:40 PM
Drew should have the site modified to append a "This poll is retarded" option on every one.

crazy_cat_lady
Jun 28, 2011, 6:13 PM
Now I know I've put my :2cents: in about this but I'll say it again...I don't care if you stick a doche up your ass and say its clean! There is still bacteria that should not be ingested or around parts that could get infected, like the urethera (even on a guy), or vagina, without a proper barrier to prevent infection. But again its just my opinion and I cant stop people from doing things but I do hope people will playing safe and use condoms. safe sex is great sex. :bigrin:

slipnslide
Jun 28, 2011, 8:49 PM
Now I know I've put my :2cents: in about this but I'll say it again...I don't care if you stick a doche up your ass and say its clean! There is still bacteria that should not be ingested or around parts that could get infected, like the urethera (even on a guy), or vagina, without a proper barrier to prevent infection. But again its just my opinion and I cant stop people from doing things but I do hope people will playing safe and use condoms. safe sex is great sex. :bigrin:

Yeah we've covered this, and also mentioned the intestinal parasites. You would think that would be obvious, but you'd be surprised.

jem_is_bi
Jun 29, 2011, 12:10 AM
I do not like nasty stuff that could get me sick and if it smells really bad it is likely because of nasty stuff that could get me sick.
I do not avoid ALL SEX to stay 100% safe. But, you have to be clean for me to have any interest in you.

blknproud
Jun 29, 2011, 12:46 AM
problem with this pole is it allows for only one answer

Basically if your not clean and hygienic im turned off. that includes smelly breath

Boats
Jun 29, 2011, 9:29 AM
This poll is totally retarded, all the answers suck except the one obout the pre-cum, That is natural but the rest suck and is dirty and filthy and can be taken care of with a little soap and water. Get your head out of your ass and start a poll that makes sense:2cents::2cents::2cents:

maxtor
Jun 29, 2011, 1:31 PM
i have always heard about the pre-cum but as far as i know, i have never seen any precum on me...never had any as far as i know but cant see when i am in a hole..i have jacked a lot and never seen any, just a load of cum when i was younger that would go halfway across the room...not as much now but not any precum. would love to see that on a man to know what it is and i am 59. :paw:

This poll is totally retarded, all the answers suck except the one obout the pre-cum, That is natural but the rest suck and is dirty and filthy and can be taken care of with a little soap and water. Get your head out of your ass and start a poll that makes sense:2cents::2cents::2cents:

innaminka
Jun 29, 2011, 8:54 PM
Bad breath!!!

That hits you when the kissing, or even just the flirtation starts - the rest occur after the knickers are off and in a way it could be too late.

I've never encountered a dirty bottom, :eek: but I imagine if I saw that, I'd shut up shop!

nudistharry
Jun 30, 2011, 6:51 AM
Hard to vote in a poll that only allows 1 answer.
They all turn me off except for "cocks covered with precum prior to action". And for smelly pussy/dick, there are good smells and bad smells. The good smells are a turn on, the bad smells are a turn off.