PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on this site still?

jitters
Jan 16, 2012, 1:14 AM
I've noticed half the articles and posts are from 07-09... is the site still going or has it fizzled out? Anyone alive out there in Oh, Michigan,or Indiana!?!

Long Duck Dong
Jan 16, 2012, 1:23 AM
lol.... the articles are old... the main forum is not, its very active.... lol....

its just that people check out the articles and mistake that for the forum...which you are in now......

jitters
Jan 16, 2012, 1:43 AM
thanks!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 16, 2012, 2:17 AM
I'm here. :}
Cat

Ms Baby
Jan 16, 2012, 5:49 AM
I've noticed half the articles and posts are from 07-09... is the site still going or has it fizzled out? Anyone alive out there in Oh, Michigan,or Indiana!?!

It's not quite 600a, on a Monday here in Central Indiana. It's dark, cold, I haven't had breakfast yet, and I need to do laundry later.

I don't know if I am alive or not yet... :)

ggl ggl ggl

Yoyome100
Jan 16, 2012, 7:34 AM
Alive and in Indy.

Realist
Jan 16, 2012, 8:42 AM
It's 8:38 in central Florida, sun's shinning, it was about 56 degrees at 6 this morning...should be in the low70s by mid-day. Some guy rode by on a motorcycle when I went out to get the paper, this morning. Coffee's good!

My brother in law was griping about the cold!

elian
Jan 16, 2012, 8:45 AM
It's 8:38 in central Florida, sun's shinning, it was about 56 degrees at 6 this morning...should be in the low70s by mid-day. Some guy rode by on a motorcycle when I went out to get the paper, this morning. Coffee's good!

My brother in law was griping about the cold!

Try 17F .. depending on where I step in the house the wood is making new noises it's never made before..

Realist
Jan 16, 2012, 10:51 AM
About; "Anyone on this site?"

There's new folks coming all the time; some stay a while, then evaporate. Some find interesting banter, information, understanding, advice, even something like a family.

Some are here, it seems, solely to harass and irritate others. They create arguments and retaliation abounds, at times. Impolite, accusatory, opinionated posts like those, rarely have any interest for me. But, I think some members actually enjoy sharing in these verbal conflicts, so there's something for everyone.
Then, there are those, who you can depend on some to give a reasonable, intelligent, insightful voice, to almost every subject.

Just like in life, folks enter, leave some kind of impression......they stay, or they're here briefly, then gone. Maybe they found answers...or not.

Some become close friends...or even lovers. Both has happened to me. One of the best things I've done was join this site; it has brought me self understanding, peace, friends, and believe it or not, love, too.

Elian,

Sorry about flaunting our good weather.............but there are times, in the hot-humid summers, when I long for the cool of the Pennsylvania hills!

But Pennsylvania winters, whoa! .......I lived there for 10 years and can easily do without 'em! (I've heard floors creak and groan, on those icy-cold days! I've shoveled snow off the driveway three times in one day, too!)

Was chatting with a fellow who moved here from northern Minnesota; he said he moved to Florida 12 years ago and is just now getting thawed out! The hotter it gets, the better he likes it!

magic669
Jan 16, 2012, 4:22 PM
Alive in Kentucky. :male:

Zinetha
Jan 16, 2012, 5:22 PM
alive and probably the only european... from finland :)

Zinetha
Jan 16, 2012, 5:28 PM
searched from the personal adds and i'm not the only european, yey :D but only finn still :/

Gearbox
Jan 16, 2012, 6:59 PM
Some of us are here, but not all there.:rolleyes:

Doggiestyle
Jan 16, 2012, 7:45 PM
Yep, count me in too, I'm still around here also. I don't do a lot of posting in the forums though. And I cannot type fast enough to keep up decently in chat. But I still "lurk" through the forums and read the comments on a regular basis. :)

And occasionally, like this time, I'll make a few comments myself! :tong:

And yes, I still think that this is an "outta site web-site" :cool:

Well, that's just my :2cents: opinion. Your friend, :doggie:

Polar Bear
Jan 16, 2012, 8:16 PM
I'm still sinning in Sin City.:bipride: