PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBERS - Introduce Yourselves Here!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Brian
Apr 28, 2012, 2:01 PM
Welcome New Members!!

We don't allow members to post personal ads in the forums, but it is natural to say "Hi!" and introduce yourself to existing site members and for them to welcome you as well. So this thread is the place to do so!

Our chatrooms, forums and Private Messaging systems are very popular, so you will no doubt make new online friends here - many of our members have been online friends for many years.

And if your goal is to meet people in your part of the world in person then be sure to create, craft and refine over time a quality Personal Ad - it will appear to other members from your part of the world on the homepage and elsewhere on the site.

WELCOME!

- Drew

Brian
Apr 28, 2012, 2:09 PM
[Drew scratches his head and wonders why the hell he never thought of something like this before] :confused:

csrakate
Apr 28, 2012, 2:25 PM
No time like the present! Great idea!

i_shoot_blanks
Apr 29, 2012, 11:28 AM
HI Gang, I'm John, AKA I_shoot_blanks, married, bi, caucasian, 69 yo, practicing dirty ol' man, from Tucson, AZ. I've been a member for some time, but only recently started utilizing the forum. I'm here mainly to chat and swap e-mails. Enjoy cooking on the grill, gardening, pets, music, reading, camping, fishing, ......., and SEX.

Brian
Apr 29, 2012, 11:45 AM
Welcome I_shoot!!!

- Drew :paw:

OrlandoMan
Apr 29, 2012, 5:51 PM
Hello, stumbled on this site today and joined right up. It might be fun to share my experiences with this forum and see what happens. I'm closeted and married (she does not know) so its very taboo for me to even admit here that I am Bi, (but exciting at the same time).

Brian
Apr 29, 2012, 10:45 PM
Welcome OM!

Bayoubear9
May 1, 2012, 12:12 AM
Hello all. New to the site and still getting to know the place, love what i see thus far. Waving a big Texas howdy.
'Bear

BIChuck
May 1, 2012, 7:56 AM
Hello.....I'm so happy to have found this place, I'm a married Bi (she doesn't know)....hopefully I can feel at home here...

Bayoubear9
May 1, 2012, 8:17 AM
Welcome to the machine Chuck, I'm new here myself also- still learning my way around a bit. Seems to be somewhat active and some good information in the forums.

csrakate
May 1, 2012, 8:41 AM
Welcome to all of the new members!

1bimmwis
May 1, 2012, 9:03 AM
Hello to all the new members. And a special hello to kate, who is not an "old" member, but one who has belonged for awhile. :)

Brian
May 1, 2012, 11:41 AM
Welcome all!

darkeyes
May 1, 2012, 1:28 PM
Just a wee suggestion Droosy Woosy.. wouldn't u be as well providing a link similar to the one u do for site problems for new member to post introductions on.. set it out differently but make it clear what its for.. having it in a set place would save u (or others) bringing it back to the fore should there be times (as there are bound to be) when no new members introduce themselves? Just a thought.. kissie

otis151
May 1, 2012, 6:21 PM
Hi everyone, my wife and I talked this morning and gave each other the blessing for an open marriage. I now have an opportunity to guiltily free explore my kink. I have dabbled (and dribbled) a few times, but never without guilt and thusly the true pleasures and enjoyments that should accompany it. I seek someone(s) ((mmf)) to help me attain fulfillment, life is too short to live in denial. I am looking forward to cumming for all new types of friends.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 1, 2012, 9:10 PM
*Waves a warm friendly Paw to all of our Newbies* Welcome Darlings, make yerself ta Home. Kick back, relax and feel free to be You, no matter who you are. :}
Cat
Everybody's Feline..^;;^

onewhocares
May 1, 2012, 9:34 PM
Sending all the NEW members a big ole HELLO from Boston. You have found a great site, a newly revised site to help with all that you have come searching for.

Belle

Brian
May 2, 2012, 9:29 AM
Welcome otis151 and all other new members! Great to have you here.

Claudia&Sergio
May 3, 2012, 2:11 AM
Hello everyone we are a couple from Phoenix Arizona we are fairly new to the scene. We are hispanic, he is 28 and I am 24 we enjoy too many things to add but we like to have fun. Not so much fans of the club scene though :( . I am bi and he is straight. We are trying to get into poly groups and I thought this would be a great place to start. Hello to everyone!

-Claudia

Brian
May 3, 2012, 2:59 AM
Welcome Claudia and Sergio!

BCJoey
May 4, 2012, 9:52 AM
Hello all,
I found this forum while searching for a safe place to express my feelings of being bi-curious. So far I have enjoyed reading many members posts and hope to have pleasurable conversations with all of you.

Brian
May 4, 2012, 10:11 AM
Welcome Joey!

squirtnfrenzy
May 7, 2012, 10:24 AM
Hello all! We are a fairly young couple new to bisexual.com and happy to be here. She is very very bi. I am straight. We are very eager and excited to see what this site brings our way. We are looking for bi females in or visiting the st Petersburg beaches area of Florida.

Brian
May 7, 2012, 6:10 PM
Welcome squirt!!!

scrt95019
May 7, 2012, 9:53 PM
Hi. I'm me. Drew works. I work, and have always thought of myself to be bi. I have never actually had an experience. My wife is supporting my want to try and see if it is just a taboo that i want to experience, or if it is something that can brighten up our life. :) I have viewed this site many a time over the years, and have read lots, but also noticed not many people in my northern area around Toronto. So makes it a bit harder as well to get "local" help / experience. Anyways, i am back to try and answer more questions, and maybe gain some insight :)

Brian
May 8, 2012, 8:30 AM
Welcome!! Glad to have you with us.

Bayoubear9
May 8, 2012, 10:00 AM
Welcome new members!

Dapper_Fellow
May 9, 2012, 4:04 AM
I used to be a member under a different handle about three years ago. I left due to some fairly egregious insults pertaining to my writing style, that and a desire to insult rather than assist in my issues at the time. I have returned because this remains one of the only places on the web that actually has bisexual people talking about bisexual issues.

I'm a 25 year old bi guy and I live in Lake Placid, NY. If you are up this way, I am the only openly bisexual guy you will meet in town. So if you're up this way, we should hang out. I am involved in theater (Come see me in "Into the Woods" at the Lake Placid Center for the Arts May 18th opening night), I also love hiking, camping, live music, cooking, fine libations, and good conversation. I am here at Bisexual.com, because I have nobody even close to my age that is LGBT around me, and thus have no real opportunities to talk about the issues that affect me. My straight friends don't care, or are hopelessly confused on the issue of bisexuality, and my few LGBT friends are similarly unhelpful. So I hope that maybe I can get some help finding answers here by listening and sharing. Also, I hold the (quite futile) notion that maybe, just maybe, I'll meet somebody through this website. At any rate, it's nice to be back.

May the discourse remain productive and the sniping stay to a minimum.

Isn't it clear that bliss and envy--they are the numerator and the denominator of the fraction known as happiness.

YEVGENY ZAMYATIN, We

Brian
May 9, 2012, 8:31 AM
Welcome (back) Dapper_Fellow. It is always a difficult line to walk between me letting members express themselves and me controlling what is said on the site - it always seems like an impossible task. But hopefully it is now exactly as you put it so well,

May the discourse remain productive and the sniping stay to a minimum.

onewhocares
May 9, 2012, 7:56 PM
A wonderful welcome to all our new members from Belle in Boston. You have found a great site and I wish you all the best in trying to find what you are looking for.
Belle

jonnywow11
May 10, 2012, 6:36 PM
new to site. just uploaded photos at jonnywow11 album ;)

TheDreaming
May 11, 2012, 8:58 PM
Hrm, I never know what to say in these things, but hi all... 29 year old bi/pansexual woman from LI. Would love to meet other bi women from LI, but am also excited just to meet new people in general. I love reading, nature, swimming, movies, video games, the city, dreaming, people watching, making all kinds of art. Enraptured by all the different kinds of beauty, sexuality, sex and love that can exist in the world. Guess that's enough for now. Love!

Brian
May 11, 2012, 9:17 PM
Welcome all!

holle1199
May 12, 2012, 7:34 PM
Hello everyone I am not new on here but I just returned to the site a few weeks ago after being gone for about 8 months and wanted to say Hi and if anyone in St Pete area wants to say Hi, I welcome new friends.

Jim

megzz22
May 13, 2012, 2:00 PM
Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this site, hoping I can learn a lot of new things here. From my quick look around it seems like mostly everyone is very experienced so it's a bit frightening being here and being a virgin and having loads of questions. I hope this is the right place to be for that, or maybe if any of you know of some good informative forums on other sites or areas on this site that could help me out.

Anyway, great to be here! :D

chubby1185
May 13, 2012, 9:59 PM
New here 27 M and Bi. looking to learn some new stuff and maybe make some new friends. I'm from the western WI area!!!!!!

jonnywow11
May 14, 2012, 3:50 PM
Hey everyone. Love a website where i can get to understand that wearing women's panties and bras is not a bad thing. I'm married to a great wife who sometimes will bring some of her panties for me to wear when we have sex. I'm enjoying the forums where i can see where other people are coming from. There are many things she does not know about me and my desires. I have always wondered what it would be like to be with another man? I enjoy masturbating so much, i wonder if it's a man i want or just seeing how it would feel to give another man pleasure either thru jacking him off or feeling what it is like to have a HARD COCK in my mouth. I guess you can say I'm a little kinky in the fact that when my wife has her sister or female friends visiting for a couple days, i will sneak a pair of there panties and jack off while wearing them. I take video or photo's so i can relive the feeling of jacking off in there panties. To see the fun i have, check out my jonnywow11 photo album. 1 of those photo's is me jacking off wearing her sisters panties. The best part of the story was that she takes long showers and as soon as she jumped in the shower, i put the panties on, jacked off in them and put them back in her suitcase before she got out of the shower. As we were talking in the living room, she bent over to pick up something she dropped and that's when i saw she was wearing the exact pair of panties i just jacked off in less than 20 minutes before. I could not believe it! I was HARD AGAIN!!!!

Brian
May 15, 2012, 10:21 AM
Welcome all!

2ofus2234
May 15, 2012, 11:09 PM
Hi we are a married couple, I am bi curious female hoping to meet new friends, hubby is straight but open minded. UM-well nice to meet everyone. Sorry can't think of what else to say.

Howie
May 16, 2012, 12:40 AM
Hello E/everybody. My name is Howie and I am from Memphis, Tennessee. Cat invited me to join this fine site. I am glad I did and hope to make a few friends here. Have a lovely evening.

rj2127
May 16, 2012, 1:15 PM
Hello all!! We are new to the site i am a 25 year old straight female and he is a 27 year old bi male been married for 7 years. Just coming to terms and exploring his sexuality. Looking forward to chatting with you all more in the future.

Brian
May 17, 2012, 6:19 AM
Welcome all! I hope you have fun!

The below vid isn't exactly appropriate because you all aren't (necessarily) coming back but, it's a catchy diddy, and warm and friendly, and hopefully the site feels just like you are coming home.

http://youtu.be/QVS3WNt7yRU

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 17, 2012, 4:13 PM
Welcome to everyone new, and especially to my dear one, Howie..:} Hope you love it here with us honey. We have some Nutz like in any family, but basically we's good people..like you! Muahs
Yer Cat

matty2147
May 20, 2012, 1:48 PM
HI, i am Matty from just north of boston, MA.. bi curious and want to explore more with some of my sexual desires.. hope to meet some great people here.. thanks :)

biguymarried33
May 20, 2012, 3:20 PM
Hi bi married guy from the big state of South Dakota not!! just a nice guy bi guy who is looking around and bloging about being bi and married looking for a great friend with benefits 21-40 if that sounds like you look me up....thanks and. take care all...

The Doctor
May 21, 2012, 6:39 PM
I'll post up as well. I'm not a new member, but I am a returning one. I joined up over a year ago but suspended my profile while I sorted things out. I'm married and had a great deal of difficulty, not just with extra-marital relations, but with keeping a secret about myself from my wife. I recently came out to her, and she is fully supportive of my bisexuality -- she had always believed that I was bi. She is also completely OK with me seeing men outside of our marriage. This is a huge weight off my shoulders, not because I have permission to fool around, but because I can be myself.

Anyhow, I'm glad to be out and to be here.

contagious3
May 21, 2012, 7:18 PM
hi everyone, this is contagious3 here. I am straight, but I am bi-curious. I am looking for friends to get to meet, and then see what happens. Drop me a line:)

downtoruck
May 22, 2012, 8:26 AM
Im somewhat new, just becoming active within the site. I joined to satisfy some bicurious feelings I was having, and hopefully meet some awesome people that i can explore them with, either in person or through chats.

cbj4162
May 22, 2012, 8:50 AM
welcome to all my new friends! ....... :)

Looknforit
May 22, 2012, 6:00 PM
5rHi Im Greg. Wanted to say hi to everyone so hi all. Not doing real goo at navagating the site yet but trying. Just put this post here to let everyone know Im for real and seriously looking for a few friends for fun. I travel between Missouri and florida alot so if you are anywhere close to I 24, I 75, I 10 dont hesitate to let me know if you are interested. I love to have fun with sex, I hopeing this site helps me find alot more. Thanks

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 23, 2012, 12:58 AM
Welcome, Sugar..:}
Cat

Brian
May 23, 2012, 7:53 AM
Welcome looknforit, downtoruck, contagious3, The Doctor, biguymarried33, matty and everyone else!!!

Lookn, I have taken the liberty of moving your thread to this one, as we try to keep the main forums clear of anything that resembles a personal ad.

KClaire
May 25, 2012, 6:23 AM
Hi i'm stumbled on this site today and joined up straight away. I'm bi in a new straight relationship he knows and is very supportive. This is the first time i've been completly honist about who i really am lol. All my long term relationships have been straight as its the norm with my family they don't know it would't go down well at all. It was im my last relationship about 3 years ago when i finally admitted to myself who i really was after meeting a girl in a club and had the realisation i really wanted more than just being with men but kept it secret. Now it feels good to be completly open.

Brian
May 25, 2012, 9:11 AM
Welcome KClaire and all other recent newcomers!

hrndg
May 26, 2012, 2:35 AM
Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and fairly new to the bi-world. I'm in a sexless marriage and out of sexual necessity, began experimenting with men. So far I've only been on the receiving end, but am looking forward to learning the joys of giving. Hoping on this site I won't be judged to harshly.

Brian
May 26, 2012, 6:47 AM
Welcome hrndg!!

LikesBothWays
May 29, 2012, 1:08 AM
hello all New couple here who is looking forward to the possibility af actually meeting some friends here.

Brian
May 29, 2012, 7:31 AM
Welcome LikesBothWays!

Angel_eyes
May 29, 2012, 6:28 PM
just stoping to say hi, we are new to the site and enjoying what we've seen so far.

MILF09
May 29, 2012, 10:17 PM
Hey y'all.Just joined the site after a friend told me about it.Haven't figured out how anything works yet.I am a bisexual 27 yr old married to a completely straight man.I only accepted my being bi after meeting my husband.(long story)My husband knows and accepts me for who I am.I have only come out to my friends but not to my family.Hopefully I'll meet some people here who I can keep in touch with and relate to.My personal ad tells more about me.Anyone with more questions ,feel free to contact me.

Brian
May 30, 2012, 9:25 AM
Welcome MILF and Angel_eyes!

biguyct
May 31, 2012, 11:58 AM
Bi married male in central ct looking for males, females or couples to play with

Bimale30s
May 31, 2012, 5:24 PM
Darren from London UK. Totally in.the closet, can't see that ever changing any time soon! Hello to you all.

Brian
May 31, 2012, 6:31 PM
Welcome newbies!!!

Lookingforit
Jun 1, 2012, 8:17 PM
Hey I'm a male 18 more gay than straight, I live in Northamptonshire and I'm just looking for a good time with makes or females ages 18-25

Lookingforit
Jun 1, 2012, 8:18 PM
Hey how old are you?

cbj4162
Jun 2, 2012, 5:11 AM
welcome all new comers and old farts ........

cplatplayct1
Jun 2, 2012, 6:16 PM
Hello everyone! Mike and Dawn from Ct.. hoping to make some new friendships through this site :0

Allanjh
Jun 2, 2012, 9:25 PM
Hi everybody! I am 65 years old and a very horny bisexual. Must admit I love showing off my package, it has given me many years of pleasure. Look forward to hearing from new friends!

southernblues
Jun 2, 2012, 10:33 PM
Hi all! Just found this sight today. Haven't been part of an online community in a while; hope to make some friends. I'm a hardworking professional without a lot of spare time. Looking forward to new acquaintances!
P.S. I'm totally in the closet out of necessity.

Pendulum
Jun 3, 2012, 1:00 PM
Hola to all.
I've known about this site for about a century or two and decided what the heck,might as well join up and see what the fates may have in store. Anyway,esto aqui and looking forward to chatting and perhaps meeting some of you.

Paz y Amor to all.

Brian
Jun 3, 2012, 8:54 PM
Welcome Everyone!! :flag3:

interestednj
Jun 3, 2012, 10:06 PM
I didn't want to lurk and not say hi! I am here to explore my options and see what is out there, I am a def a grown ass women looking to find someone (or someones..) to enjoy time with

hardcowboy41
Jun 4, 2012, 4:05 PM
thanks for making a nervious guy feel welcome... looking forward to all kinds of new contacts:confused:

BiBrandon
Jun 4, 2012, 4:22 PM
I'm from ATL anyone else from ATL on here?

cnj_carnivore
Jun 4, 2012, 5:30 PM
hi, just found this site today and signed right up. married and closeted and wanting to explore my other self. hello to all!

Brian
Jun 4, 2012, 8:37 PM
Welcome newcomers!

texaslefty
Jun 5, 2012, 12:28 AM
closeted bi here. Love the site. So many like minded men just wanting to expierience m/m fun. Nice to know there are so many of us..

honestlyopenlybi
Jun 5, 2012, 10:43 PM
Bi Couple in Denver. We love who we are and the lifestyle. Hit us up anytime to chat or other ;) Currently naked and chatting with friends

Brian
Jun 7, 2012, 8:14 AM
Welcome Texas and Colorado!

Bicuriouscouple989
Jun 7, 2012, 3:01 PM
26 bi from Michigan any other guys? Love the site... So many guys just like me

CALL4ME
Jun 7, 2012, 3:07 PM
Hi,

Just joined. Great to find this site and hope to meet like-minded people in my area.

Brian
Jun 8, 2012, 9:39 AM
Welcome all!

cruzerman
Jun 8, 2012, 12:03 PM
I'm a biwm. 61 and had my 1st bi experience when I discovered I liked to have my body massaged. One thing lead to another and since 1986 have enjoyed sex
with other men,although I still enjoy sex with women. Within the last year discovered I like wearing pantyhose and that lead to wearing garters,panties and nylons
as well. Love the feel of lingerie on my body and really like it when another guy feels me in lingerie. Just not in to the full dress-up mode.

eagle4785
Jun 8, 2012, 12:39 PM
Hi everyone
I am Eagle4785. I am a fanatic for bald eagles. I am hoping that this site provides a safe and friendly site for me to meet and greet people in my area. I patisularly want to saitify a fantasy I have had as long as I can remember. Again hoping to meet men and women in my area who don't mind an elderly gentleman. We need love too.

Boots_1614@summer
Jun 8, 2012, 1:07 PM
I've been with both sexes in the past, and in a committed female relationship, so not able to act on male attractions. Summer is here, and it's everywhere, what's a girl to do??

Katoom990
Jun 11, 2012, 1:38 AM
Hi everyone, bi 48year old male from South Africa. In a relationship with an amazing woman but have her permission to have the occasional liaison with a man.

Brian
Jun 11, 2012, 8:35 AM
Hello Katoom990, boots, eagle and cruzerman! Welcome to you all!

byeguy
Jun 11, 2012, 9:38 AM
Hello everyone! I'm not new to the site but I have not been active much since I joined. I am looking for male and female friends. My wife knows of my bi interests. She accepts me although she admits she is not fully comfortable with it. I've had one experience with a man. It was nine years ago and lasted about a minute before I freaked out and left. My wife does not know about this. I stopped because I knew she would not aprove of me going outside our marriage.

Okie1970
Jun 11, 2012, 10:43 AM
Hi to all. I'm not new here but managed to get busy enough to not check in here for over 60 days! I must say, I am very impressed with the new and improved bisexual.com! Way to go Drew and crew!
I'm a 42 year old married bi-sexual, poly, opinionated, home-making woman living in the Bible belt.....how's that for a run on sentence?! This site has been a fantastic source of information for me and I hope it will be for others to.
Cheers.

Brian
Jun 12, 2012, 1:23 AM
Welcome you two not-so-new members! Thanks for the support on the new and improved site.

Wunderz
Jun 12, 2012, 2:54 AM
Hello everyone, my name's Cody. I was searching the web for Bisexual communities and info about such things for recently I have became Bi. I had an experience with my friend a while ago and enjoyed it very much. So.. Yeah, I am new to this. I'm so glad to have found this community! Only a few people that know me know that I am Bi and I would like to keep it that way until I learn more about myself and get a tad bit older. Currently I am 18 years young and I'm looking for friends that have shared interests with me. Any friendly faces out there??(:

worryman
Jun 12, 2012, 2:13 PM
how do I post a new question?
Thanks

dick_pumper
Jun 13, 2012, 12:50 AM
That pretty much somes up my being here as well

Brian
Jun 13, 2012, 8:28 AM
how do I post a new question?
Thanks You just did. :)

Welcome all!

dick_pumper
Jun 13, 2012, 11:36 AM
I stumbled on this site yesterday and signed up in a hot sec. I am married to a woman but I keep having thoughts of missed opportunities from high school. Sort of a "What if we did suck each others dick?" and have been very curious. I hope I can meat others on here who have similar situations and who knows, maybe we will find out the "What if" and more?

dick_pumper
Jun 13, 2012, 12:02 PM
Hi BiChuck
I am a married Bi as well and she doesn't know either.

worryman
Jun 14, 2012, 7:45 AM
ok here then, I am new here, not sure how or where to post, But my question is about my wife. She had a fantasy about sleeping with a women, I let her fulfill her fantasy with a friend of hers. Do you think it is possible for those 2 to just be friends again. I know both women enjoyed it. But she told me she would not do anything behind my back. As a man I don't think I could be just friends with someone I had sex with, Just wondering how a women would feel.

onewhocares
Jun 14, 2012, 9:20 AM
ok here then, I am new here, not sure how or where to post, But my question is about my wife. She had a fantasy about sleeping with a women, I let her fulfill her fantasy with a friend of hers. Do you think it is possible for those 2 to just be friends again. I know both women enjoyed it. But she told me she would not do anything behind my back. As a man I don't think I could be just friends with someone I had sex with, Just wondering how a women would feel.

Welcome Worryman and ALL the new and not so new members here. You have made your way to an amazing site. Take the time to go back and look through old articles and posts. Come to chat and meet new people.

Worryman, I think your question above is a good one, perhaps you should re-post it in the main forum.

Belle in Boston

Golfbear
Jun 14, 2012, 9:30 AM
Hi, My user name is Golfbear, 54 yr old, bisexual, married ,( wife does`nt know about my liking for the male sex ) Bear type of guy, stockybuild, like to meet bisexual couples where both are bisexual not just one, live in Norway , enjoy a nice cock to suck now and then,,, like to meet males aged between 30 and upwards. have got webcam and skype,

wjiwjr20
Jun 14, 2012, 9:41 AM
Hello, my name is Jim. I have been member of this site for awhile, but I have jut started to look around. I am now ready to interact with other members. So hi to everyone.

GJorge
Jun 15, 2012, 4:50 PM
Hello "Playground"!!
I guess I am new "enough" to the playground to still offer an introduction, but first I offer a "thank you" to the true newbies for sharing their intros and situations. I am the adventurous and spontaneous one of my partnership so "The Playground" is ideal for me. My partner is a little more apprehensive, but I believe this will be the place she confidently embraces and explores!

Best to all,
Melissa (GJorges)

FYI: The "George" thing comes from the Buggs Bunny cartoon with the abominable snow man..."my own bunny rabbit..I will name him George..."

Orion
Jun 17, 2012, 4:01 PM
A big HELLO to everybody! New guy here still exploring the site. So far I like what I have seen. It's comforting to know that you are not alone in your thoughts and feelings. I'm glad to be here and am looking forward to making new friends.

poking4fun
Jun 17, 2012, 5:21 PM
Hi,I enjoy this site very much.It,s great to see that there are others like myself in the world.Better late than never....

Brian
Jun 18, 2012, 6:09 AM
Welcome all recent newcomers!

I have been so busy with night school the last few weeks, I haven't been around so much. I'll be glad when the current term is over in another week or so!

bifemme
Jun 25, 2012, 1:55 AM
I found this site while I was searching about bisexual men and bisexual women in a relationship together. Well, I'm in a hetero relationship, but I'm bisexual and he doesn't seem to understand me. He lacks a bit of confidence. :( Well, I'm just saying hello. ^.^

simplexity
Jun 25, 2012, 2:33 AM
I have actually been a member for a few years, but I never really understood how to use most of it. Or I didn't see enough activity to make it worth looking into. I am originally from Ohio, and just moved to Seattle a few months ago. I finally have found work. Yay me:) I am bisexual, though I have not yet been with a man. I have shared my thoughts though with a few of my ex-gfs. We did not break up over the issue. The few I've told were cool with it, as they too had bisexual tendencies. There are reasons I won't get into that indicate to me that i'm bisexual as opposed to just bi-curious. But I guess I'll never know until I make that final step. I am hoping to do that soon. And this site seemed like a great place to start. I am a charming smartass/poet. I kow it sounds contradictory but I find that I am a man of contradictions but it's those contradictions that help define me. So I always say, whateer you wish to know, just ask, and whatever you need to know I'll tell you. I'm open minded and straight forward. I have no pretense. I speak my mind, but that's not to say I'm always right, but I never say things just to make everyone else happy. As for coming out. I have only told a few people. I find people are a bit too judgemental still. and until I am sure of what I want to do and who I want to be with. I don't feel it's necessary to add anymore complications to my life, until the need arises. so that's me in a nutshell.

Brian
Jun 25, 2012, 5:17 PM
Welcome!

- Drew

Bibttm4hardtop
Jun 25, 2012, 7:42 PM
Drew, I'm new here. No question re: being a bttm bi and very oral. I do prefer men but find it difficult to meet other like-minded men. There are a lot of fakes online and it's time consuming but I look forward to a successful present and future. I came across a term called edgeing and don't know it's meaning. I'd like to meet gay or bi men. Anyone can view my profile. Thanks!

CALL4ME
Jun 28, 2012, 5:58 AM
HELLO! I am relatively new tp Bisexual.com. At the same time I feel like I am home among family. I have become active in the blogs and groups and hope to contribute to the site. If there are members from the South LA Bay or Orange County CA), maybe we can form our own subgroup.

krazkat
Jun 28, 2012, 7:12 PM
just joined site today! looking for women, couples and bi male! im a very open-minded person. im very laid back and up for anything. also would be nice to make some friends on here to discuss anything with! i am a very sexual person and tend to be on the dominant side. if a situation comes up i could be on the submissive side if need be, i just like to be that take charge type of person. i hope to meet lots of people for friends and even more. hope to hear from you guys soon. take care everyone....

carwarrior383
Jun 29, 2012, 10:24 PM
Hello, I just joined the site. I am very bi curious. I am 25 and average build. I have never had a bi or gay experience. I am in a relationship but she is not interested. I "jokingly" brought up bringing a girl into our sex life and she said NO. So again i "jokingly" brought up a guy and said no. So i know shes not interestered. I would just like to have my first experience and see were it goes. I came here to talk to other people about my curiousness and possibly meet someone. Ive checked out CL and theres a ABS near by but am scared of it. Too many old people and Im affraid of cops and getting arrested. Should I be affaird of stuff like that?

candlelight
Jun 30, 2012, 1:36 AM
I say I want to have a relationship with a guy, but never really did anything about it. Here I am. Baby steps! I think this time it will happen. What I tell myself is what I believe. I like men and love women!

chapear
Jun 30, 2012, 5:03 AM
Hi y'all. I'm Chad. I've been on here for a couple of years, posted a few times, but never introduced myself so I'm just taking the time to do that now. Anyways see y'all around.

Mickie
Jun 30, 2012, 7:51 AM
Hi. I'm Mickie. I joined to get a deeper understanding of the feelings/ideas of my bisexual husband. I've just been told I should not be on here because I am not a bisexual. It really hurt my feelings. If I've offended anyone by not being bisexual, I'm sorry.

Long Duck Dong
Jun 30, 2012, 9:21 AM
mickie, that member had absolutely no right to tell you that you are not welcome here..... drew the creator and owner of the site, along with the rest of the site, welcome all people with open arms, including partners of bisexuals as they are a big part of our lives, loves and community.....

so enjoy the forums and the chat as much as you wish, and if any member tells you that you are not welcome in the site, refer the matter to drew and he will look into it....
finding drew is not hard, he is the one that posts in this thread with the name, Drew......

Brian
Jun 30, 2012, 11:15 AM
You are indeed very welcome Mickie and everyone else!

This site is for bisexuals, and their friends, spouses, lovers, coworkers, and for anyone seeking to learn about and understand bisexuality.

grandpabiguy
Jun 30, 2012, 4:41 PM
What's to say about me. I'm a MWM bi (she doesn't know) who loves oral sex with male or female or both. Very passionate and totally focused on pleasing my partner. After being raped twice at a very young age, I began to question my sexuality and then I met a couple who taught me the pleasures of being a bi. I have been straight most of my life but stray to the bi side when opportunities arise. Want to know more? Talk to me.

ilike2play69
Jul 1, 2012, 8:29 AM
Hello my name is Mark, I am orally bi, I joined this site in Nov and have been off and on. I'm looking forward to what this site has to offer and making new friends and playmates

Implanted
Jul 2, 2012, 4:12 PM
Hi all,

I'm a Yankee ex-pat who's been in Canada for a little more than 8 years. My wife and I are kinky and polyamorous, but she is less bi than I am, so that's why I'm here. I'm looking to get to know other bisexual and/or gay men but don't expect anything beyond friendship. It's important to me that my wife knows of any intimacy I might have with someone else and I expect that the people I play with are open with their partners as well.

I'm looking forward to friendships and getting to know other people here on the site.

BusyBody84
Jul 6, 2012, 6:13 PM
Hello all, I am 26, bi, married, and a proud father. My wife does know im bisexual. I am a laid back guy, someone who likes to enjoy himself. I'm not a big party guy, but I still know how to have fun. We currently live in Colorado with our children, but will be moving to New York in a couple of months.

hoofsmit
Jul 9, 2012, 9:52 PM
howdy to ya all, I'm brand new here, jusy join today. Hope to make new friends and have fun

Brian
Jul 10, 2012, 9:50 AM
Welcome all new members!

I am on vacation, but please make yourselves at home. There is wine and beer in the fridge. The pantry is nearly full. And in the bottom drawer of the nighstand in the master bedroom are some items to spice up your nights. Enjoy!

BlueEyes27
Jul 10, 2012, 9:51 PM
Hey all. I am a 27 year old bi female. I am married and my husband knows about my sexuality, but he doesn't know how deep it goes. I am really struggling right now with my identity and sought help here. I am looking for a supportive environment, and after browsing around here, it seems pretty close to what I'm looking for.

All the best,
BE27

bj4u2012
Jul 10, 2012, 9:54 PM
Hello to everyone, I am new to this. It has been a long time since my first bi experience(performed oral). But I have fantasized about it often. Married ,no one knows. Wife and I haven't had sex in over 20yrs. Looking for a bi couple who want a ,male toy to join in the fun, my name is Len

jonesbeauty
Jul 10, 2012, 10:26 PM
I understand how you feel many people don't know about me and this is where I can be myself without anyone judging me.

dacuites28
Jul 11, 2012, 2:18 PM
Hi, just found this site. Have been looking for something like this to relate to.

jonesbeauty
Jul 11, 2012, 2:27 PM
nice i hope you find what you looking for

cur2020
Jul 11, 2012, 4:11 PM
30MWM here, wife has no idea, have to keep fantasies to the net for now.only recently have become curious about other men, MMF, maybe giving BJs.

anacsa
Jul 13, 2012, 7:26 PM
Hello! i'm a 45 year old, white bi-curious male. i've only had one sexual experience with a guy since i was in elementary school, but i've always fantasized about certain guy friends or masturbated to gay or bi porn. I saw what a tough time some kids had going through school when people thought they were gay or weren't as athletic or whatever and there was no way in hell that i was going to go through that. i was also shy as hell around girls so not only was i not experiencing anything with any of the guys who turned me on, i wasn't with many girls either.

At one point in my 20's i got a job where i was working on the road for up to ten months a year and most of my coworkers were in there 20's or late teens and many of the guys were gay. (it was a touring figure skating show). the girls were mostly really cute and fit and due to the unusual gay/straight male ratio, i found myself having "access" to much more beautiful girls than i was used to. i was lucky enough to go out with one girl who also like other girls very much (i tend to think that most girls these days do to some extent) and she blessed me with a handful of threesome experiences with her and two different girls that i'll never forget.

but even with all of the gay dudes there, i only managed to suck one cock, but it was the one that i had been jerking off to a long time and it was attached to a dude who had become and still is my best friend. fortunately that experience didn't fuck up our friendship, but since it was way more my desire than his i don't push my luck anymore.

when im watching porn i'm attracted to twinks, white, non-feminine, non-muscular with big cocks. dillon samuels really gets me if you are familiar with him.

but for the most part i dig women.

the idea of a girl that i am turned on by being into having a three or foursome with me and one of the handful of guys i know who i jerk off to is just too good to be true. i would love to be in a 4-some, two girls, me and one of my guys and watching him fuck the shit out of one of the girls and then he pulls out of her pussy and me and the other girl start sucking his cock before plunging it back in her pussy. i want to eat her pussy out after he cums inside of her. i want the girls to blow us at the same time and rub our cocks together and i want my bud to be into it. i want to have both of our cocks in her ass or pussy at the same time. that would be a dream come true, i think.

if it would be 1/4 as awesome as i think it would be, i'd love it

so thats a little about me. i appreciate having this forum to open up to.

thanks

lushhantsguy
Jul 14, 2012, 4:34 AM
Hey all not really a new member just haven't been on the site in a while, so thought I would reintroduce my self, I am 32 year old single bi, divorced and a single parent.

Took me a while to come to terms with being bi but in recent years realised what a blessing it really is and how much fun you can have

BDMcGee
Jul 15, 2012, 1:59 PM
Hey everybody. I'm BD McGee, and I'm a mostly-straight cis man. However, I do like to play with men--usually if there are other women present, but occasionally one-on-one. I'm glad that resources like this exist now, as they certainly didn't when I was figuring out who I was as a much younger man.

Cheers!

rusty69
Jul 15, 2012, 5:39 PM
Hi all,

I'm not sure how long I've been fighting my bi-side, but it has been a long time. A few weeks ago I jumped out of the closet and totally shocked my bride of 27 years. I'm not quite sure where she stands as far as acceptance?!? But at least I don't have to hide it anymore. So, I guess that I'm ready to meet others and explore. This site seemed like a good place to start :-)

Paddarick69
Jul 17, 2012, 2:10 PM
Howdy folks! I'm a bi married guy (wife is aware) who is happy to have found a place on the web with people feeling similar things I'm feeling and coping with similar consequences. It's also nice to have some kinda space where ya can be totally yourself.

Paddarick69
Jul 17, 2012, 2:15 PM
lol.. I suddenly thought through the privacy issues with my username and came up with something a bit more discreet! so this is my new name at least for a year before I could change it again! ;)

CO303720
Jul 18, 2012, 10:41 PM
hey there. we are a 35/26 both bi MF couple in denver, co. we love being naughty and meeting other naughty people, so here we are. feel free to add us as friends and if you live in denver or are visiting colorado then send us a note.

delane
Jul 19, 2012, 9:11 AM
hey, ya'll!! (lol)
i thought i'd check the site out, after a friend suggested i try it. just recently divorced and trying to 'find myself'....don't really know what else to say, other than i am curious to chat w/other people in the site....don't wanna sound like an idiot, but i don't know what more to say, YET.

Realist
Jul 19, 2012, 10:53 AM
Welcome Delane...and everybody else. There's some great folks here and surely you'll find the answers you are seeking. There'll be at least one person you can relate to...and probably more. Just be advised that you may not agree with them all. Just take what you need and ignore the rest. Good luck!

BorderCpl
Jul 22, 2012, 7:16 PM
Hi :) I'm the female half (and the Canadian half..lol). Can't wait to share some thoughts with you all :)

Brian
Jul 23, 2012, 12:44 PM
Welcome all newbies!

bigamergeek
Jul 24, 2012, 3:23 AM
Hi all! I happened to stumble upon this site just searching the web and I decided to join. As my name suggests, I am a geek as I'm into things such as pokemon and magic the gathering. I also happen to like playing video games, hence the other portion of my name. I came out as bi to my parents about a couple of years ago, and almost a year before that to my best friend. I'm hoping that I can get some advice on here.

Bettina
Jul 25, 2012, 3:36 PM
Hi everyone, this seems like a friendly forum. I'm the straight female partner of a bi man. We are very much in love and already have a bit of an unusual relationship for other reasons (more on that at another time I think!). He has been very open with me about his sexuality and we have talked about it a lot....what he wants/needs, conflicted feelings, how it fits with our relationship, etc. I really want to be supportive so I thought I'd do a bit of research and try to find some resources, ways to connect, supportive folks, etc. since he's not much for computers. I'm sure I'll be back with lots of questions if that's ok, but for now just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. :)

Paddarick69
Jul 26, 2012, 3:39 PM
howdy Bettina :) I'm a fairly new member here, the male side of the same kinda couple as you and yours... SOME of the folks here seem very valuable for their insight, some less so, and the far rest of them we'll never know - phantom married men hooking up in some way with other men lol... i like the site simply because people here are like me in a REALLY important area of life or they're people who love such folks

Bettina
Jul 26, 2012, 3:47 PM
Nice to meet you Paddy! I'm running into plenty of friendly, helpful folks here already, and starting to feel a bit more comfortable that I'm among friends. Because I work online, I participate in a number of forums and some are definitely friendlier than others. Drew obviously does a good job of defining and maintaining the forum culture here...not an easy job!

Paddarick69
Jul 26, 2012, 4:50 PM
haha just thought of a reason why I'm liking this site: cock vs. pussy debates and NO ONE CARES what gender is answering... sooo relaxing kinda hard to explain

DuckiesDarling
Jul 26, 2012, 10:17 PM
Welcome to all new members :D

luvbi22
Jul 27, 2012, 7:46 AM
Good Morning, my name is Dave though I'd pop in and say howdy.

dubguy
Jul 27, 2012, 8:41 AM
I'm Irish (Dublin) in my mid 30's, married. The wife knows I like men.
She wonders about women, but she's not ready to look into it as yet, although she likes watching movies ;-)
Would love to chat to other Irish bisexual singles and couples.

delane
Jul 27, 2012, 5:19 PM
thanks so much for the suggestion...definitely a good piece of advice, for everyday LIFE, Realist!

str8cocksucker
Jul 28, 2012, 9:32 PM
Hi all! Anyone think I should get a new nick? My current one is a bit of a contradiction in terms I know. I don't wanna piss anyone off or rock this friendly boat! Maybe just str8bjguy, semibiguy, or something like that. I may not even be allowed to change it anyway. Let me know real soon please guys if youse could cause I'd like to throw some more posts around!

Just recently I've had to admiit to myself my bisexuality, & I'm more comfortable & less confused with myself now that I have. The shame has gone now but I'm still well & truly hidden in the closet! Everyone I know has always known me to be straight, & I'm hoping that situation to continue forever.

My focus is mainly on the cock itself. Oral sex only not anal. I'm not attracted at all by a man's body at all. I only perve on & lust after women. I only want to kiss women. A bit weird maybe but that's me!

luvnitall
Jul 29, 2012, 12:11 AM
Hi All, John Here. I'm brand new, and so far LOVE what I see/read. Its nice to have a place to go where everyone is ok with the fact that I like pussy AND cock!!

cbj4162
Jul 29, 2012, 6:25 AM
Hi All, John Here. I'm brand new, and so far LOVE what I see/read. Its nice to have a place to go where everyone is ok with the fact that I like pussy AND cock!!

Amen! lol

ericwayne
Aug 1, 2012, 5:25 AM
Hey whats goin on, fairly new to this and I wanna delve.farther in

Brian
Aug 1, 2012, 8:32 AM
A warm welcome to all the latest newcomers!!

BornBiSexual
Aug 1, 2012, 6:49 PM
Hello everyone, I'm married happily, I'm bisexual wife knows and was absolutely thrilled beyond belief when I told her. I think SHE went out and bought gay porn and a dildo the day I told her. We've been getting freaky ever since.

Angel1980
Aug 3, 2012, 9:50 AM
wants to say hi to all the new ones here hope you enjoy this site . i sure do .. lol ,, well have a wonderful time here ttys . biya all :love87:

hotneasy12
Aug 3, 2012, 12:09 PM
Hi All.......Brand new to this site, but glad to partake of it. Loved chicken all my life and just realized, I love "COCK" as well!! Go figure "Chik-filet"......as Jon Stewart said, the LGBT haters who responded to "taliban christian" calls for 'Jihad" against the LGBT community actually waited in long lines just to pay for and grab two lovely buttery buns, and a piece of COCK between them!!!!!! Go figure "christian jihadists"!!LOL

LarryinArizona
Aug 3, 2012, 12:13 PM
This is a great website for expressing my bi desires. I am an older guy with sensitive, responsive nipples. I enjoy sucking tits, cocks and clits and licking cum. Hope to meet others with similar desires. Singles, partners, CD's are welcome to contact me for sensual fun. Best Wishes and Naked Hugs to All, Larry in Arizona LSPadre@juno.com

thorny252@email.com
Aug 5, 2012, 6:59 PM
Hello All ! I'm new to this sight and hope to make many friends. I also have a female partner who loves to join in, so please feel free to check out our ad. We both are still sexually active and very much interested is exploring our options, and want to do so before the final curtain. Thank You!

can i watch
Aug 5, 2012, 11:13 PM
Hello All, I sent a question out to the universe and it led me here. There are so many thoughtful, smart and totally sexxxy hot threads here...I cant wait to dig in. My story: Im a straight woman involved in an 8 year relationship with my Bi bf. I am deeply madly crazy in love with him and his sexuality is such an intense turn on to me. I want to see him suck cock and he craves it so badly. We are on the edge of it , its inevitable...I want it but...that is why Im here.

dafydd
Aug 6, 2012, 1:36 AM
Hello All, I sent a question out to the universe and it led me here. There are so many thoughtful, smart and totally sexxxy hot threads here...I cant wait to dig in. My story: Im a straight woman involved in an 8 year relationship with my Bi bf. I am deeply madly crazy in love with him and his sexuality is such an intense turn on to me. I want to see him suck cock and he craves it so badly. We are on the edge of it , its inevitable...I want it but...that is why Im here.
:
what a beautiful introduction...the way you describe your relationship.... made me smile :)

can i watch
Aug 6, 2012, 7:07 PM
Hello dafydd,

Nice to meet you , when I speak from my heart, I smile too :)

needacock62
Aug 6, 2012, 9:10 PM
Hi All, New to this cool site, im very bi-curious and wanting to explore my desires to feel a mans cock in my hands than grow in my mouth..Its my time an im going to savor the flavor

sjbimale4u
Aug 6, 2012, 10:41 PM
Hi, I'm 52. I've had a few experiences and liked it. I haven't really been active in the lifestyle. It would be nice to be able to get comfortable enough with someone to just let myself go. It's too bad there are too many players out there. PS. I'm in the South Jersey Shore area.

Oursecretsmiles
Aug 7, 2012, 2:02 AM
Hi, I'm new here.
I just posted a profile and an ad.
I just stumbled onto this site while looking for some kind of bisexual club or group in my area and this site popped up in the search engine.
I'm a married woman in my early thirties. I have always been attracted to girls and guys. To be honest either one will get my attention. I used to try really hard to surpress my desire for women. In fact, for my whole life I have hated to ever think the word bisexual would describe me but the truth is that just because you choose to ignore it or deny it doesn't stop it from being so.
So, I have been with women before. There were a couple in my late teens. Then there was one in 2008 and two very recently. My husband knew about my attraction to women and the encounters I had already had before we got married but the idea of me doing it again didn't come up until 2008. He basically pushed me to do it again and he enjoyed the details as much as I enjoyed the act. LOL!
We recently had a threesome with another girl and that was great too.
Anyway, nice to meet you all and if anybody knows of a bisexual club or group in the Jacksonville, NC area please let me know.

Oursecretsmiles
Aug 7, 2012, 2:03 AM
@luvnitall: Awesome! I think my husband is slowly coming to the realization that he likes pussy and cock too LOL!!

Oursecretsmiles
Aug 7, 2012, 2:08 AM

That is so funny because my husband and I seem to be in the opposite situation. I am the one who is very bisexual and he's the one teatering on the edge. He has finally agreed to have a three some with a man and says he's okay with having sex with him too but you can tell he could change his mind because he's still uncomfortable but yet turned on by the idea.

Oursecretsmiles
Aug 7, 2012, 2:13 AM
Hi all! Just found this sight today. Haven't been part of an online community in a while; hope to make some friends. I'm a hardworking professional without a lot of spare time. Looking forward to new acquaintances!
P.S. I'm totally in the closet out of necessity.

I totally understand. You're not the first one on here or anywhere else who has to be discreet. My husband and I have had threesomes and I have had sex with women and I'm always terrified someone will find out.

MyTimeNow
Aug 8, 2012, 8:11 AM
Hi. Like others, I Googled a question and found this site. I'm new here myself, just seeing what's what on here. So far so good - nice to come to a site with REAL people for a change and without a lot of the hassles. Hope to make some friends and meet like-minded people. Let's just say I have bi-tendencies, mixed with a lot of sexuality and an active imagination........

Brian
Aug 8, 2012, 8:33 PM
Welcome all!

Calanais
Aug 9, 2012, 5:14 AM
Hi All, I joined a year ago but can't remember if I said hello.

I came out a year ago after a long time struggling with my sexuality. I'm married and out to my wife. I guess I'm looking for friends, chats, laugh. Just whatever really. Im from Scotland.

tonedbiman
Aug 9, 2012, 8:10 AM
Hey Drew! Newbi here

merboi
Aug 9, 2012, 1:08 PM
Anything happening in the Tampa - Orlando area?

billygoat
Aug 10, 2012, 4:53 PM
bi married very bi while in 3 some with wife
billygoat

billygoat
Aug 10, 2012, 4:55 PM
we feel same as you Iam bi when in threesome with wife and the two married men we have been with.

MMYeats
Aug 11, 2012, 12:07 AM
Hi, new here, a couple, both of us have bisexual experiences in our past but only recently have we opened up to each other about them and are looking to explore a bit more together.

Laidbackdudeixi
Aug 11, 2012, 4:45 AM
New to the pack... NYC based guy. curious to see what this site is all about and hopefully will learn a few things and meet some cool people.

bicplinga81
Aug 11, 2012, 9:36 PM
hello everyone its nice to find a place with lots of other people with the same general intrests. we are a happily married couple of 10 yrs. we have known the other was bi the whole time we been together and its made for a very satisfying and enriching marraige. nice to meet everyone.

Gr8Butt4U
Aug 12, 2012, 9:40 AM
Hello, Steve here from South Georgia MWM in hopes to meet up with someone local with the same interest as mine.

seniormaybebi
Aug 12, 2012, 3:02 PM
Joined up on August 6. Am a senior MWM (in the closet) and am a bi bottom sub type. Would like to meet top guys in my general area. Would also be interested in email chat or other with top guys not in my area. Being a MWM I am unable to host and meeting availability is weekday afternoons. My aim is always to do whatever pleases a masterful top person.

SomewhereAlong97
Aug 12, 2012, 9:13 PM
I am a 69 year old caucasian married male. Physically, I have been straight all my life. However, for many years I have been curious. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST IN ANYTHING ANAL -- TOP, BOTTOM, SIDEWAYS, OR UPSIDE DOWN. With a woman, I love to get a blowjob. So I'm sure that with a man I would enjoy being an oral top. But in a lot of my fantasies I perform as an oral bottom. I think I could do it for real, but I'm not sure. I live in central Oregon, and I haven't seen anyone (yet) that is close enough for me to be able to get together with if I wanted to. My wife has no idea that I have these thoughts. I would like to correspond with other guys who have been in similar situations. I'd also like to hear from any guys in my local area. If you understand my screen name you will have a pretty good idea where I live.

Brian
Aug 13, 2012, 8:31 AM
A Warm Welcome to all Newcomers!!!!

Enigma123
Aug 20, 2012, 1:08 PM
Hi guys,
I'm new here. I am 28, female, married and bisexual. Just wanted to say hi to you all.
xx

Outdoorsguy125
Aug 28, 2012, 3:08 AM
Hi to all,
I'm new to this site and to really admitting to myself that I am Bi. I am 24, male and single.

Brian
Aug 28, 2012, 11:44 PM
Welcome Enigma and Outsdoorsguy and all other new members!

michael6686
Aug 28, 2012, 11:51 PM
Hello everyone! My name is...well...Michael. I am a man who is very open-minded sexually and looking for others to play with, get to know and be friends with...not necessarily in that order. I have some experience with couples and some limited experience with men. I'm not quite sure where to start with this site, but I am looking forward to having fun!

Ellis67
Aug 29, 2012, 1:59 AM
hey people- Ellis67 here. My profile is a little jacked up so sorry for any misunderstandings. I have been in Houston for 12 years and am hopeful to meet someone special to share the other side of my sexuality with me. Im a novice, in fact ive never had full on sex with a man...yet. hope to here from you all.I am not a couple as my profile says. it's just me. i cant turn that button off. sorry

DuckiesDarling
Aug 29, 2012, 6:48 AM
Welcome all :impleased Ellis, you might want to check here (http://www.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?13100-How-to-change-your-profile-from-Couple-to-a-single-person) for information about how to fix your profile :D

bi_wm2003
Aug 29, 2012, 9:22 AM
Hi all. Not really a new member. More of a lurker. But let me say hi. I am bi. My wife of more than 12 years knows and is cool with it. Still trying, at the age of 43, to get comfortable in this skin. When I am there I love it but still not out.

Brian
Aug 29, 2012, 9:30 AM
Welcome all!

Ellis67
Aug 30, 2012, 1:55 PM
Thanks Darling....

chatnoir
Sep 1, 2012, 8:46 AM
Hi everyone. I am an openly bisexual female who is looking for other bisexuals to talk to without judgement. I'm in a relationship with a male who has given me permission to sleep with females, but my limited experience has me nervous at the thought. I hope to feel more comfortable with this prospect while I'm here, and also meet new friends. Thank you!

Wishful
Sep 1, 2012, 6:18 PM
Hi everyone! I go by the name Wishful here because my STD fears have kept me from fulfilling my bisexual desires. Yes, I've made a few tries at sharing sex with men but I've never actually taken a load of sperm from anyone. To me the sex isn't real unless there is no condom and I can take the load in my mouth or lick and suck it up. My wife knows that I want to share sex with another man, and I could talk her into mfm if we both trusted the man. He would have to take the time to become our friend and share in having other kinds of fun (we like motorcycle riding in the countryside, walking at the beach, etc.) as well as possible 3-way sex.

Brian
Sep 1, 2012, 10:12 PM
Welcome Ellis, Chatnoir, Wishful and all other newcomers!

Binproud
Sep 2, 2012, 6:25 AM
Hey everyone - great site - stumbled on it looking for Bi info. I like learning and meeting people. Living in the small town makes it hard. Been Bi most of my life - started at an early age. My wife knows and is understanding. She found out by accident :eek: - what a trip that was. Looks like a lot of great people here - looking forward to getting to know folks and having fun!

Stephen1794
Sep 5, 2012, 6:20 PM
Hello! I'm Stephen. I've just recently discovered my feelings towards other males. I'm not sure about everything but I think I am bi-curious having read some threads as a guest. Always felt herto and still mainly do although curious about bisexuality

anamorales
Sep 5, 2012, 6:40 PM
Ana Morales from Texas here! :)

anamorales
Sep 5, 2012, 6:41 PM
Hey Stephen. I am glad that you have discovered those feelings and I am glad you came here for support and know you are always welcomed here with anything you have going on!

-Ana

cherry88
Sep 6, 2012, 11:44 PM
ok well this looks educational.... / im 46 yr old woman, looking for advice about 'open relationships' my bf wants one. just hoping to learn more about the points of view involved. hi all. :>

chicagom
Sep 7, 2012, 9:43 AM
If he wants one, that kinda says you don't. You better be on the same page before agreeing to that. I've never been involved in an open relationship and there are reasons why you enter into them....and reasons why you don't.

smoothinsatin
Sep 7, 2012, 10:48 AM
New member here. Still trying to find my way around... Open-minded when it comes to play, but in a committed marriage with a woman who isn't open-minded or playful. Looking for a friend who can help spice up life!

cherry88
Sep 7, 2012, 5:43 PM
If he wants one, that kinda says you don't. You better be on the same page before agreeing to that. I've never been involved in an open relationship and there are reasons why you enter into them....and reasons why you don't.

youre right, i know myself pretty well and yah its not something im really into right now. however its also something i dont know much about, and there are parts of it im pretty sure i would be open to in specific situations, so i want to hear some other viewpoints. i feel like if my interests end up matching his, (dont know specifics yet) it coudl be fine for us. if our interests dont end up matching or were both not truly into it, or if our communication isnt good enough, nothing will save it. thats waht im getting so far. i wil post soon and very interested to hear thoughts. :>

Diablo598
Sep 9, 2012, 9:08 PM
Hello all my name is Dave aka Diablo 598, I am 49 and bi curious, I am divorced and have a girlfriend who understands (I am lucky she told me if I want to that is fine just use protection). I live in Las Vegas, NV and hid my bi curious side from my co workers because I have seen others get ridiculed and I was at one time when I came out at another job. I am a Maintenance Supervisor for a large Property Management Company. It is nice to find a place to be myself. Thank you for letting me join.

Oso87
Sep 10, 2012, 12:52 AM
hey guys , my name is andre (aka Oso87) just joined today :-) im a bi curious male looking to have some fun in southern california. I like men, women, transgendered people, and couples

LibidoWasNeato
Sep 10, 2012, 6:17 AM
Hiya!

I'm a 25 year old male in Southern California. I've done a few things with another guy when I was in my teens, but nothing too major. I've always regretted not trying more...and to be honest, I fantasize about it fairly often. I'm mostly straight, but the thought of sex with a male is a huge turn-on for me. But I love women as well and I know how to please!

wampo
Sep 11, 2012, 10:05 AM
Hi drew,thanks to the welcome...i am a newbie at this forum which is related to sex....Wampo from UK and i loved sexy peoples which gave a lot of fun and gave comfortable to the peoples....thanks

TouchHere
Sep 12, 2012, 9:46 AM
Hi Folks! Jack here (AKA TouchHere). I've known I've had bisexual leanings since the teen years but it's been a long road to figuring out where in the spectrum of bisexuality I was. Now, at the ripe age of 53, I am much more settled as having a sexual preference equally for females and males but more romantically drawn to females. My wife is very accepting of my nature which makes it easier to "just be myself". We just moved to Kentucky and I miss my bi-pal of the last 10 years. Finding a safe person will take time and patience I know so I joined just to have a place to talk about bisexuality as an outlet. Some interesting forums here with thoughtful posts and I look forward to joining in.

woody4u269
Sep 12, 2012, 12:41 PM
hello ever one im new to this i am bi mwm 63

Jessicaknight
Sep 12, 2012, 3:44 PM
Hi everyone

I'm not new here but I have't logged on in a long time
I love reading and replying to the many posts here
It's a great place to meet people, get advice, and may-be even learn something

OXO
JESSIE

hunk19
Sep 12, 2012, 3:50 PM
Hey guys. I'm 19 y/o and from Turkey.
I'm bisexual or bi-curious (I don't know :D ). I like young men and women.

niftyshellshock
Sep 12, 2012, 9:53 PM
Hey all!

Nifty here, I've been an on and off regular for years. I'm 24, bi, in Houston, and in a relationship. I enjoy a lot of things. Vague, but true. I do enjoy a lot of things. I'm very easily amused, and I enjoy playing soccer and tennis. On my (rare) free time, I like to write, and it's 'anything-goes' from sci-fi to erotica.

wampo
Sep 15, 2012, 4:48 AM
Hi drew,thanks to the welcome...i am a newbie at this forum which is related to sex....Wampo from UK and i loved sexy peoples which gave a lot of fun and gave comfortable to the peoples....thanks
NTEP scale (http://www.primescales.net/)

322spear
Sep 16, 2012, 1:58 PM
Hey everybody, I stumbled across this site today and had to join. I have been closet bi for quite a while and have been looking for a place that is open and may be able to answer some questions.

boatman1964
Sep 16, 2012, 5:19 PM
Hi new here and guess i have been bi curious for a few years but only in the last few months have i admitted to myself that i am curious and willing to explore it

guyinphilly
Sep 18, 2012, 10:58 PM
Hi everyone swm Philadelphia PA

Brian
Sep 19, 2012, 6:38 AM
Welcome everyone!!

kinkyABSTRACT
Sep 29, 2012, 5:13 AM
Hello all,

I am a brand new member! I just found this wonderful site through binetusa.org and I can't believe I have been missing this great community! I am a 26 year old white, bi, male and I'm from Los Angeles. I don't know what else to put here but I don't have many bi friends and I hope to meet many here! Say Hi! Please drop me a line. I'm open to all and love to experience all that is out there.

Talk to you soon!
Ri

user0001
Sep 29, 2012, 4:14 PM
Hi guys. I consider myself to be bi-curious. I'm here to talk to like minded people and listen of course. To start off with I like to keep my pubic area clean shaven, does anyone else prefer this look?

a2smith09
Sep 29, 2012, 4:57 PM
Welcum everyone, glad you dropped in. USER0001 you'll find a thread one that and the answer is yes I do.

SOFLMan
Sep 29, 2012, 6:02 PM
Tom South Florida (West Broward) Looking for others in the South Florida area whom are bi and bi curious.

DuckiesDarling
Sep 29, 2012, 7:25 PM
Welcome, New Members

JCCstudent
Sep 30, 2012, 12:49 AM
new to this site, living near Watertown and secretly Bi-sexual looking to keep it that way. hi and hope to have some interesting times and conversations.

Brian
Sep 30, 2012, 8:08 AM
Welcome Newcomers!!!!

[Drew pours several cups of (cyber)java for his new friends]

Erotinaughty
Oct 3, 2012, 11:38 AM
Greetings, one and all! My wife and I are full of curiosity and good humor. We seek to make friends (with benefits). We will get a personal ad up when time permits. Cheers!

Kendog58
Oct 4, 2012, 9:41 PM
Hi I'm knew here and I definitely believe in bisexual exclusivity. There are 3 components to an atom the most basic part of anything, electron, proton, and neutrons. So to those who think that your either gay or straight you need to study chemistry. Put the human element into it and and there will be more than 50 shades of gray.

Finallybiguy
Oct 5, 2012, 7:00 PM
Hi Everybody,

brand new to the site and have always been kind of bi-curious but have finally decided to act on the impulses ive been having for years and i gave head for the first time ever last night..........AND I LOVED IT!!!! lol but just wanted to join a site like this where i could talk to other people like me and make some new friends

Gymdaddy
Oct 7, 2012, 6:16 PM
Hi I am A bi married white male 52 years of age.
Wife has lost Interest in sex, so I started ahi g with buddies.
Live Modesto. Work in Oakland Ca

Anonymo69
Oct 7, 2012, 6:38 PM
Heh... Hi Everybody! I'm at the step right before Finallybiguy two posts above there^. This site is great and I'm really enjoying it -and learning a shit-ton of practical tips!

JCCstudent
Oct 9, 2012, 9:27 AM
Hey; saying hello and looking around new but prefer to stay in the shadows for now. name's jon hope to see some good advice and maybe broaden my own experiances.

csrakate
Oct 9, 2012, 9:50 AM
Welcome to all new members!

azurlad
Oct 10, 2012, 7:16 AM
hi all! i am new to this site and interested in group fun/fetish/toys and sessions with married bi couples. Enjoy being watched/outdoor activity. Sexually versatile bi guy can be active or passive for the right couple who enjoy having a play mate for their partner. Safe and clean a must

Brian
Oct 10, 2012, 10:39 AM
Welcome newbies!!!

fun4me926
Oct 11, 2012, 10:17 PM
Hello from the sunny state of florida , Milton to be exact, I just happened to stumble upon this site today and couldn't wait to sign up, I'm a mwm and lucky enuf to have an understanding wife, while I don't play much when I do I try to make the best of it.

D

bluestar97
Oct 12, 2012, 1:54 AM
Hello everyone! I finally updated my profile and added a few pictures..I decided to get started because there isnt many Europeans on this site..I love being bisexual but have found that I enjoy a mans cock a bit more than expected..All the time..Hope everyone checks me out and drops some nice remarks..Hugs from Sweden

montcoman25
Oct 12, 2012, 3:33 PM
I'm Dennis, New to the site. I'm 50 and live in the western burbs of Philly

Rockstarcherry
Oct 15, 2012, 6:08 PM
Hi, I'm Laura...I have been struggling with issues concerning being Bi for a while now...I only faced up to it a few years ago. I haven't been single since I was 21, have never really been with a girl and my problem with being Bi is that I worry about it interfering with my marriage, as I sort of had a girlfriend for a while when my husband and I were first together and it didn't work out very well. I know this is probably not exactly a "sounding board" for people to talk about this sort of thing but I guess I'm thinking that by being around a lot of experienced, open-minded people I will eventually feel comfortable enough to move forward with what I want. My husband wants me to have whatever kind of experience I want, as long as he is included. I might should also add that I am terrible at trying to hook up with other girls...if I feel comfortable enough to talk to someone I'm attracted to about it, they always say "Aw, you'll meet the right person eventually." I'm just really frustrated and would at least like to meet some people who understand.

binjlooking
Oct 15, 2012, 6:14 PM
Go to a Nude Beach or Recreation Center. You'll meet all kinds of people : )

Rockstarcherry
Oct 15, 2012, 6:31 PM

Levityinbrevity
Oct 16, 2012, 12:42 AM
Hi I am Andi, I am a bi female dating a bi male. New to the site. I am in my 30's my guy is in his 20's.

spark19
Oct 16, 2012, 9:29 AM
Hey all, I am spark, the ubiquitous married bi-guy. Wife is ok, so none of the mess of keeping things hidden. Being bi and married is rather complicated but thingshave opened up steadily for us. Hoping to find some good conversation.

Brian
Oct 17, 2012, 9:04 AM
Welcome Spark, Levity, Rockstar, binjlooking, montcoman, Bluestar, and fun4me!!

normalsumterguy
Oct 17, 2012, 9:26 AM
I am 54 year old single guy who is safe and sane. Have been bi all my life, so no struggling with labels. I like to spend quality time with interesting people. Live in the midlands of South Carolina but love the beach. This looks like a great board.

1967mmbitx
Oct 18, 2012, 2:39 PM
Hi everyone... I took a long vacation from the hobby...lol... it has been almost 25 years since my last time. I have been looking into meeting new people for the last couple of years and it has been someone what difficult since i dont just settle for the opportunity, its more than the ole wham bam thank you maam.

My first post is done yeah...

Good Mood
Oct 19, 2012, 6:19 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm a MWM in my late 40s in the New York City surrounding area who has always been bi-curious and am ready to finally act on it before my body starts heading downhill :oh: I'm amazed and a little jelous to see so many folks say their spouse is okay with it and want to be supportive. I could not imagine discussing this with my wife. For that reason this feels pretty overwhelming but I hope to learn from reading and talking with others here how to meet someone willing to put up with a newbie and all the patience that entails.

Thanks for listening!

mkaii
Oct 20, 2012, 6:03 AM
Hello all, I am Tom. Married Bi guy, wife knows but is not supportive at all. Active duty military, still in the closet. I have twenty years in thus far. Only had two bi experiences in my life, enjoyed them both very much. First was an MMM second was an MM. my fantasy is for an MMF. Do not think that will happen. nice to meet you all.

Devinn1972
Oct 24, 2012, 4:22 PM
New member here and I'm not sure how to really categorize myself. I am mostly straight with certain bi tendencies. I've heard a term describing that as 'situationally bi' and I suppose that could be true for me. I have had some experiences but it's been a long time!

Tinkerbell978
Oct 25, 2012, 1:21 AM
Hi. I'm new here. A friend told me about this site so I thought I would check it out. I'm bi and my husband is straight. Hoping to meet someone on here for some fun and to make lots of new friends. A little nervous about this cause I haven't told him I was gonna join it. Got my fingers crossed. And an early nice to meet you to everyone. ;) ;)

mmfnpnpnkink
Oct 25, 2012, 2:22 PM
hi all love bi kink,here in australia,brisbane

Brian
Oct 27, 2012, 9:12 AM
A warm welcome to all the recent newcomers!!

Bigirlandbiboy
Oct 30, 2012, 12:45 PM
Hey,

I'm dating a bisexual guy, and i joined this site as a bisexual girl who wants to know a monogamous relationship can exist between us. From the sounds of everyones stories it can, which has given me hope.