PDA

View Full Version : Why do some men call their ass a man cunt or man pussy?

Young pussy and dope
May 12, 2013, 10:31 PM
Why do some men refer to their ass as a man cunt or man pussy? I have no desire to be with these "men" at all and if I want actual pussy I'll have sex with a real woman and not a man imitating or pretending his ass is a woman's pussy by calling it a man cunt, or man pussy, or a pussy.

JPDrum
May 13, 2013, 6:59 AM
That one confuses me to no end and not to fail is a major turn off

chtampa
May 13, 2013, 7:13 AM
Why do some men refer to their ass as a man cunt or man pussy? I have no desire to be with these "men" at all and if I want actual pussy I'll have sex with a real woman and not a man imitating or pretending his ass is a woman's pussy by calling it a man cunt, or man pussy, or a pussy.

Well Dope, men and women have named their private body parts for as long as I can remember. That being said, I don't think I would want to have a regular conversation with a woman about her cunt. Not my favorite term. Had a girl call me her daddy, and I couldn't imagine fucking my daughter either. But here, we are able to be more tolerant as we learn about each others not so typical differences. Bottom line, they are just words.

void()
May 13, 2013, 8:27 AM
Um, because they can?

Got a better question for you though. "What is the sound of one hand clapping?"

belleboy
May 13, 2013, 9:53 AM
I agree, an ass is an ass and a pussy is a pussy they are not interchangeable if a guy wants a pussy maybe he should go see a doctor. its a real turn off!

fredtyg
May 13, 2013, 10:43 AM
I suspect it's just a way of guys making themselves feel more feminine?

cornholejoe
May 13, 2013, 12:45 PM
most sissy boys who dress like a woman like to refer to there ass as ass pussy

Mr. Suck
May 13, 2013, 1:28 PM
I agree, an ass is an ass and a pussy is a pussy they are not interchangeable if a guy wants a pussy maybe he should go see a doctor. its a real turn off! Heh that reminds me of this weird gay couple my partner and I met where the one guy told us how he was somehow not Transgendered but he wanted his penis and balls completely removed and either have nothing there at all or he wanted them changed into a "vagina" via a sex change operation. His partner was very weird and wanted silicone like women get put into their tits put into his body but to the point where he wouldn't be able to move easily and he wanted to be some guy's personal cigar ashtray. We dropped contact with them quickly after we learned this about them.

kenni
May 13, 2013, 2:01 PM
First time I heard that I was with an older who asked me to turn around and show him my pretty pussy.

The Young Pretender
May 14, 2013, 10:09 AM
It is part of a wider trend in "the gay community" which seems to reject the linguistic trappings of masculinity. Example: saluting a group of your gay male friends with "hey girls" and so on.

It's not my thing, and that crowd isn't exactly beating my door down, so I couldn't care less.

tenni
May 14, 2013, 11:20 AM
I agree with Young Pretender but I wouldn't say all the gay people follow this type of referencing. A guy who wants to get fucked up the butt is one thing but to refer to his anus as a man pussy is adopting an attitude of feminization. I don't think that all men who are anal bottoms think of themselves as feminine do they? I have read a few posts stating that just because a guy is an anal bottom doesn't reflect upon his masculinity. If he refers to his anus as a mangina, man pussy, I think that he has little strength in stating that it doesn't reflect upon his masculinity. Throw in some CD clothing and na...you seem like a person who wants to be female? They may see it as just role playing but when have they moved from play fantasy to a different place?

HappyHedonic
May 14, 2013, 12:50 PM
Well, here is a different perspective; I am bisexual and was enjoying being pegged (fucked with a strap-on dildo) by my bisexual girlfriend. We were adding a little BDSM role playing into the scene and in the heat of the moment(s) I was referring to my anus as my "man pussy" (or something like that....I dunno, I was in ecstasy). Why did I do this? I'm not a feminized cross-dresser or transgender, and I'm pretty secure in my masculinity. I don't normally go around calling my ass a "man pussy" and I wouldn't use that term every time with that girlfriend. But here was the thing...she was fucking me with the strap-on and holding back, going a bit too easy on me. She had me begging for more and confessing that I was an anal slut, quite loudly, yet I felt that she was still conscious of fucking my "ass", and since she does not prefer anal sex for herself I think it was normal for her to be concerned about going too hard and hurting me. When I switched linguistics and begged her to "pound my man pussy", that was something that she could relate to from the times we've had conventional hetero sex and she told me to "pound her pussy", which means I'm on top and going into piledriver mode and slamming our pubic bones together as hard as I can. When I told her to pound my man pussy she finally got it and started to fuck me properly. When we were done, my ass became an ass again and life went on. No big deal.

So if you are turned off by the labels and linguistics that other people use, fine that is your prerogative. If you are turned on by the labels and linguistics that other people use, fine whatever floats your boat.

Gearbox
May 14, 2013, 12:54 PM
I wonder if some women who peg, call their strapons their lady cock?:tongue: And fuck their hubbies up their man vadge?:confused:
It's all very confusing.lol

biblkman
May 14, 2013, 3:08 PM
There just words they use to turn themselves on and make themselves feel more feminine, that's all ! Just like some straight and gay people feel like your either gay or straight and if your bi your confused, some don't agree so they choose not to understand, just like some men calling there ass a pussy...you may not agree but I'm sure u can understand!

Tomdes
May 14, 2013, 3:50 PM
It quite nice to associate men's parts with women's when it comes to sexual preference! It is a turn on, as you quite correctly said it helps between to guys to feel feminine when the times right. It could be said that it increases the sexual atmosphere when two guys have decided on what roll each wishes to play! There is no worst label than 'ass' as far as I am concerned, so it's great to give it a fitting new name!

elian
May 14, 2013, 4:04 PM
Some men feel more dominate, some men feel more submissive, some have no preference or could go either way. I think it is a natural variation on sexual desire that people express. For me it really depends on my hormone level, the needs of my partner and how hard of a day I've been having lately.

Sex feels so good and it is such a biological drive that it doesn't surprise me that some guys could whimper while they are being stuffed up the chimney and still feel like perfectly fine masculine dudes afterwards... For me the affection I show to my partner is a big part of desire. There are times I've just really wanted a hug instead of full blown sex and other times exactly the opposite.

Gtrplyr7373
May 15, 2013, 9:29 AM
Maybe because they are turned by playing the female role

VZR1800
May 15, 2013, 11:41 AM
Well. it's only happened to me once, and it was not I doing the talking, although I played along with it for the duration. Was visiting a gay man who lives some 30 miles sway. He was going to be the one to take my anal virginity, having done nothing but dildos previously. During all the texting leading up to the moment, he kept referring to my ass as my pussy hole. Whatever, I played along with it if that is what turns him on. It went fine, I enjoyed it about the same as I enjoy a dildo.

Myself, I'll not refer to my ass as a pussy unless it cums out in the heat of passion. Otherwise it's what it is, my asshole. I've had two more since, and neither called it a pussy.

chapear
May 15, 2013, 3:31 PM
People can call it whatever they want however it's a major turnoff for me to the point of completely stopping a sex session if it's referred to that during the session. For me a penis is a cock, dick; an anus is an ass, ass-hole, butt; a vagina is a pussy... you catch my drift

a2smith09
May 15, 2013, 6:04 PM
I'm ok with folks calling it whatever turns them on. Personally The only guys I've been with that have called their asses pussy or man pussy were femme bottoms who loved to be fucked. Most of them were cross dressers who liked to wear sexy panties and lingerie and truthfully I was ok with it. If that helps them out and turns them on I'm all for it. I love to see a sexy ass in sexy lingerie.