PDA

View Full Version : How come bi guy swallowed all my cum but didn't find it disgusting?

groove311
Feb 22, 2015, 7:33 PM
I can't cum from a bj yet. He said he didn't mind sucking for a long time.
At the end I jerked off and he swallowed all my cum.

Don't bi men think swallowing cum is disgusting?

I would have a hard time swallowing my own cum but why did he do it?
He said he really liked it and wanted me to come back again.

At the end, I felt weird cos I felt I got all the pleasure. I couldn't understand why he loves having a cock in his mouth.
Nonetheless, I'm thinking of going back again.

It turns me on that a guy thinks cocks are yummy.

pole_smoker
Feb 22, 2015, 7:39 PM
Not all bisexual men, or even gay men are into swallowing cum or want to take cum into their mouth.

I personally don't swallow or take cum into my mouth, and I'm bisexual.

groove311
Feb 22, 2015, 8:01 PM
He gave me head for almost 2 hours. I enjoyed it.

The guy also thanked me at the end for letting him suck my cock.
Do bi guys who give head do it cos they enjoy it so much or why?

DrBimind
Feb 22, 2015, 8:23 PM
Well everyone is different....I'm fully bi and luv to suck until he cums....sometimes I feel like swallowing sometimes I don't and let it run outta my mouth back on him....and I'm one of those guys who get pleasure outta sucking till he cums and no recip needed but it always appreciated to get....I like to bottom as well with or without topping him too....some guys may like to be just a cum dumpster and not want anything else....EVERYONE is different so just relax and enjoy

PeninAZ
Feb 23, 2015, 12:17 AM
Well first, you said that you're turned on, right? That's what cocksuckers like! They WANT to give pleasure, so that's one factor, their pleasure is in pleasing.

As for taste, no shame in disliking your stuff, but I tend to like mine. Guess some like it, while others don't. Some like salty cum, others dislike cum of smokers, a lot of different variables to consider here.

getting back to him loving cock in his mouth, some people are just plain oral,

MissMeBi
Feb 23, 2015, 1:05 PM

At the end, I felt weird cos I felt I got all the pleasure. I couldn't understand why he loves having a cock in his mouth.

Ummmm I am going to go with a No on that. Apparently my closet Bi BF loves to swallow, he doesnt even know I know he's Bi let alone that I know that he likes to suck cock and swallow. I find this very erotic actually LOL Im a sick one though haha

mikeyd270
Feb 23, 2015, 1:13 PM
I think most cocksuckers get there pleasure from sucking cock. I know I do. I love a hard throbbing cock in my mouth and loves when it squirts it's juice down my throat. I think you have to acquire a taste for cum. At first I would not swallow but love to now. Just lay back and let your cocksucker suck you off.

mas8092
Feb 23, 2015, 3:20 PM
I've had me shoot on my face, on my chest and in my mouth. Also had them shoot down my throat. I like making men cum. One can be Bi and love another man's cum. I love it whether it is shot down my throat, in my mouth or sprayed on me. I'm a Bi cum lover.

elian
Feb 23, 2015, 8:35 PM
Different people like different things. So one of my favorite questions about oral sex is - who exactly is in control? At first glance you might say the dominate man is the one getting sucked - but wait, isn't the receiver the one who is moaning, whimpering, shaking and wishing for more?

Does it really matter if it is between consenting adults who want to share pleasure?

I'm actually not that big into oral unless I'm in the right mood but I love it when folks orgasm - you see all of that tension build up, the heat, the desire, the musk, the little "involuntary" movements - and then the release washes over them like a wave .. something incredibly erotic about being with someone at one of their most vulnerable moments - incredibly arousing if it's done right.

There have been a lot of threads on here about people who crave semen and why - it would seem that if people are aroused, very horny - they are very excited about the idea - once it's over - the desire can quickly fade to the point they might even feel grossed out. I suspect there is something that works on many different levels at play, biological, emotional, etc.

In the end we are all human, hopefully each person knows that they are worthy just for being who they are..not for what they can do to somebody else - although it sure does feel good..and I would much rather bond with another person through sharing pleasure rather than beating them over the head with a rock.

Realist
Feb 23, 2015, 10:08 PM
If I ever get to meet you, Elian..............First, I'm gonna check you for rocks!

As for the O.P.: Actually, the act of a guy giving a guy oral sex is not not BISEXUAL, Surprise!
There were no women present, right? So, what you experienced was a homosexual phenomena, NOT bisexual!

And, Elian was right, some like the taste, some do not....some people like onions, some don't.

fredtyg
Feb 24, 2015, 2:34 AM
\ what you experienced was a homosexual phenomena, NOT bisexual!

Good point. I've never felt comfortable with guys in the forums referring to bi experiences, when man to man sex play is homosexual. Not that big a deal. Perhaps some don't want to consider themselves as engaging in homosexual activity, but two guys having sexual relations is homosexual. You can be bisexual to do it, but it's the homosexual aspect of being bi.

mas8092
Feb 24, 2015, 4:22 AM
Good point. I've never felt comfortable with guys in the forums referring to bi experiences, when man to man sex play is homosexual. Not that big a deal. Perhaps some don't want to consider themselves as engaging in homosexual activity, but two guys having sexual relations is homosexual. You can be bisexual to do it, but it's the homosexual aspect of being bi.

Liking to engage in homosexual activities is inherent in the term "Bisexual". So is engaging in heterosexual activities. I like both hetero and homosexual sex. Ergo, Bisexual. Having a threesome is not the only defining factor for bisexuality.

charles-smythe
Feb 24, 2015, 7:15 AM

...even a lot of girls consider the taste of cum degusting...personally I like it and think a mouth full of cum to swallow is half the fun of sucking a dick...

charles-smythe
Feb 24, 2015, 7:17 AM
He gave me head for almost 2 hours. I enjoyed it.

The guy also thanked me at the end for letting him suck my cock.
Do bi guys who give head do it cos they enjoy it so much or why?
...yes...

atxbi
Feb 24, 2015, 11:34 AM
For me, the reason I suck dick is to get to the warm load.

shybutfreaky
Feb 24, 2015, 11:46 AM
dont think being bi has anything to do with it, Im mostly straight and im dying to suck and swallow and get facial

Waylon
Feb 24, 2015, 12:06 PM
I am a bi male who enjoys sucking a cock from time to time and I do it because I like it, the feeling is a turn on for me. I take great pride in my skills and when the man reaches orgasm and shoots into my mouth, I know I have done a good job. Like most bi men, sometimes I swallow, sometimes not, a lot depends on the man and my mood at that time.