PDA

View Full Version : Today is the day!!!

Tight1-4u
Jul 6, 2019, 3:03 PM
I have been waiting for this day for a while.. this afternoon I get to play with 4 very energetic aggressive hung guys!! Should be an all nighter.. I play with each of them separately but today they will gang up in me and use me to their pleasure!! Today I give up all control to them and just become their kinky sex toy and cum dump!! I am so horny and excited.. I can’t wait.. so any of y’all have big plans for the weekend?? If so what are they and how did they turn out??

Robtiti
Jul 6, 2019, 6:20 PM
I hope you're having a great time right now. Awaiting some good stories. ;)

cornholejoe
Jul 6, 2019, 8:10 PM
done that a few times and needed a few days to get over it

playful808
Jul 6, 2019, 8:17 PM
Waiting to hear how it turned out, how you got turned inside out. : )

Our weekend plans?
My lovely wife and I have dinner and play scheduled with our regular guy tomorrow.
He and I are vers. Our play is simply epic.

csreef
Jul 7, 2019, 10:27 AM
I'm happy that you are living your Fantasy ! We are all hoping to read some good stories of your adventure !

monaohio
Jul 7, 2019, 11:00 AM
nothing feels better then a guy waking you up with his cock in your hole and he is humping you slowly

GayGuy04
Jul 7, 2019, 11:05 AM
Sounds great can't wait to hear about it

NjbiGuy01
Jul 8, 2019, 12:25 AM
do we get a final report ?

Musle
Jul 8, 2019, 1:56 PM
This is Mike from Syracuse. We spoke on the phone, Dee. I would like to one get together with you and others watch and participate in fun times

playful808
Jul 8, 2019, 11:42 PM
We had a great time. We went to his place, played for a few hours, ate a great meal, played some more, left. The three of us have a very nice energy, the communication is very simple and honest. We all ask for what we really want, and get it. It’s not sophisticated or particularly kinky. But it is so satisfying. Feels like he is spoiling us, ruining us both for other guys. : ) We definitely feel comfortable with him.

Tight1-4u
Jul 9, 2019, 5:22 PM
Sorry it has taken so long to report back.. things just get in the way.. so we all met at a bar just 3 blocks from my place.. the bar tender and I were a thing for a while so he set up a table in the back.. I was a bit late and when I got there the 4 guys were there waiting.. we chatted and had a few drinks and laughs.. the bar tender kept making remarks like this looks like trouble and you guys going to have fun tonight?? One of the guys ask if he had any idea what kinda fun we were going to have so I explained that he and I were friends for about 4 years.. so I invited him to join if he wanted knowing he is a bull and very aggressive.. to my surprise he said sure.. so the original 4 and my self headed back to my place.. we had really no more than gotten in the door when they attacked with in seconds I was naked and being kissed and stroked and felt up.. I was drug to my bed and on my knees... sucking stroking cocks from all angles.. after about 15 min of this one of them bent me over the edge of the bed and lubed me up inside and out.. as I am sucking a nice cock he lines me up and drives balls deep in my pussy.. driving the cock I am sucking down my throat.. he fucked me for about 30 min till I feel him tense up and blow his load deep inside of my pussy.. about 2 hours in to all this the bar tender shows up and joins in.. all and all they took turns fucking my all night long.. I took 16 loads deep inside of my pussy.. I love being able to have their seed deep in me.. maki g them horny enough that they want to fuck me.. I really loved this bang as I gave total control over to them and just went along for the sexy..

Robtiti
Jul 9, 2019, 5:36 PM
Sorry it has taken so long to report back.. things just get in the way.. so we all met at a bar just 3 blocks from my place.. the bar tender and I were a thing for a while so he set up a table in the back.. I was a bit late and when I got there the 4 guys were there waiting.. we chatted and had a few drinks and laughs.. the bar tender kept making remarks like this looks like trouble and you guys going to have fun tonight?? One of the guys ask if he had any idea what kinda fun we were going to have so I explained that he and I were friends for about 4 years.. so I invited him to join if he wanted knowing he is a bull and very aggressive.. to my surprise he said sure.. so the original 4 and my self headed back to my place.. we had really no more than gotten in the door when they attacked with in seconds I was naked and being kissed and stroked and felt up.. I was drug to my bed and on my knees... sucking stroking cocks from all angles.. after about 15 min of this one of them bent me over the edge of the bed and lubed me up inside and out.. as I am sucking a nice cock he lines me up and drives balls deep in my pussy.. driving the cock I am sucking down my throat.. he fucked me for about 30 min till I feel him tense up and blow his load deep inside of my pussy.. about 2 hours in to all this the bar tender shows up and joins in.. all and all they took turns fucking my all night long.. I took 16 loads deep inside of my pussy.. I love being able to have their seed deep in me.. maki g them horny enough that they want to fuck me.. I really loved this bang as I gave total control over to them and just went along for the sexy..
Well..uh....that got me hard. ;)

csreef
Jul 9, 2019, 5:51 PM

All I can say to that is :yikes2: !!!! As long as you enjoyed it, MORE POWER TO YOU !!!!!

NjbiGuy01
Jul 10, 2019, 2:18 PM
KUDOS ! Sounds like a real blast of a time !

aut17umn
Jul 10, 2019, 6:26 PM
OMG!! What would the mormons say?? LOL

csreef
Jul 10, 2019, 10:55 PM
OMG!! What would the mormons say?? LOL

NO! Live your life in a way that the Westbourough Baptist Church would protest your Funeral!

( I'd rather laugh with the Sinners . . .:suave:)

Tight1-4u
Jul 12, 2019, 2:55 AM
that’s funny but the truth of the matter is I service my fair share of Mormon men!! They just as freaky as everyone else!!

aut17umn
Jul 12, 2019, 12:05 PM
No doubt as most religious people are hypocrits anyway.

Tight1-4u
Jul 13, 2019, 2:55 AM
I don’t know about hypocrites but basically sexually frustrated.. I do think that most religious sects creat frustration and females add to it a lot.. so men turn to other men for sex.. I cater to married men.. they get what they want and need sexually from me!!