PDA

View Full Version : Must be just me

coho1249
Dec 4, 2021, 4:53 PM
I have found it very hard to find a senior man that will let me suck him. I guess I just don’t how to look for a volunteer or how to approach the subject. I got to suck 2 different guys while there was a Craigslist but have found no other reliable resource to turn to. I’m not going to hang out in a rest stop or Home Depot bathroom. I live in a smaller town so that doesn?t help. Also isn’t anyone afraid of STDs?

Jazminedress
Dec 4, 2021, 4:57 PM
I ma very careful about STD's, but I also dont do blow n go at all, just not my thing. Try some dating sites, couldnt hurt. They dont work for me well because for some weird reason, I attract a ton of weirdos, we are talking buffalo bill " Silence of the Lambs " weirdos, but such is life.

also, support groups for bi men or gay men you can meet people, look on things like craigslist for get togethers for groups

Jozyxt
Dec 4, 2021, 5:29 PM
Part of the problem is there are far more eaters than feeders. Particularly when you are older and can't cum as often but can still suck all day.

If double list has a site for a city near you, try there. There are off and on some senior tops looking for action in Houston. And there are ads from the surrounding cities. Give it a try.

I don't know what to do about STDs since I love to swallow. Many men suck cock with no problem. Just make sure you don't have any sores or cuts on you mouth or on your face. If you do anal, then it is a problem.