PDA

View Full Version : First ever anal orgasm!

Fiddlestyx
Nov 1, 2022, 5:07 PM
Over the past couple of weeks my fuck-buddy and I had been chatting and planned to get together tomorrow. We were talking about how much we both are in the mood to have a cock in our ass (which of course involves alternately having our own cock in an ass - no bad thing!). So anal has been very much on my mind. This morning he emailed and said he has a medical appointment tomorrow (our only mutually free time) and so we've put things off another week. Arrgghhh....

So, this afternoon out of intense frustration and anticipation I got out the six-inch vibrating dildo with the nice big head and some lube, laid down on the bed in missionary, lubed things up and (surprisingly easily) slid it in. A little.. next stroke a little more and then on the third, right to the hilt in one go. I'm usually pretty tight, but I guess all of that thinking about it had me ready.

I started out with long, slow thrusts while stroking my cock, but after a couple of minutes it started feeling so damned good I stopped the stroking and just thrust longer and faster and concentrated on how that felt, playing with different angles. I felt myself getting harder and harder and then leaking a bit of precum. Suddenly (much to my surprise) there was a heavy stream just pouring out followed by a couple of big shots onto my stomach and chest. Wow! Felt amazing and incredibly different from an orgasm sourced from penile stimulation. So THAT'S what an anal orgasm feels like!

I just turned 67 on the weekend and figured that at this age an anal orgasm was something I was unlikely ever to experience. Glad to be wrong about that! Yeah, I definitely get why people talk about enjoying them so much. By the same token I've had women in my life over the years who could orgasm strictly through intercourse (vaginal and/or anal) without any clitoral stimulation tell me that the feeling was quite different in each case. Ok, I get it now...

monaohio
Nov 2, 2022, 9:04 AM
i always have orgasms when a guy is making love to me and cums in my ass

Neonaught
Nov 2, 2022, 10:09 AM
One of may favorite bottom buddies always has the same experience. Shortly after I Strat fucking him his anal orgasm starts with copious precut and finally he shoots his load and then just keeps orgasming dry. It's very intense and he gets very vocal!

Fiddlestyx
Nov 2, 2022, 11:30 AM
i always have orgasms when a guy is making love to me and cums in my ass
I realize a fair number of guys manage an anal orgasm, but it is something that had until now eluded me entirely. I'd felt myself getting close to "something" a few times many years ago, but figured it was just something that wasn't going to happen for me. I can see how this could get addictive very quickly!

The big thing that got me playing with my own half of the species in the first place was curiosity as to what sex was like for the women in my life. Feeling what it is like to cum entirely as a result of penetration explains a whole lot!

papasmurph
Nov 2, 2022, 12:11 PM
An anal orgasm (what I refer to as an internal orgasm) is an awesome thing. It is not one of those things that happens easily. The right set of circumstances make it great.
I do not have an ejaculation when I am being penetrated - I go limp. It's OK. The feeling of the contact is enough for me... Like you, Fiddlestyx, the feeling of what it is like to be a woman is pretty erotic. It's not the same due to the obvious - but it's there just the same in my experience and in my mind.

Fiddlestyx
Nov 2, 2022, 1:14 PM
An anal orgasm (what I refer to as an internal orgasm) is an awesome thing. It is not one of those things that happens easily. The right set of circumstances make it great.
I do not have an ejaculation when I am being penetrated - I go limp. It's OK. The feeling of the contact is enough for me... Like you, Fiddlestyx, the feeling of what it is like to be a woman is pretty erotic. It's not the same due to the obvious - but it's there just the same in my experience and in my mind.
I have been pondering what was different yesterday that allowed for, encouraged or otherwise produced the circumstances for me to finally have an anal orgasm and I think the key is that I stopped thinking of my cock at all and just concentrated entirely on the pleasure of being fucked. Not long afterward I saw the first dribble of precum appear, followed by a surprisingly relentless flow of cum and ending with a couple of shots. I haven't produced that much cum in one go in years and it just kept flowing and flowing even long after I'd pulled the dildo out.

One other side effect is that today I'm feeling hornier than I have at any point in living memory!

Next will be seeing if I can manage to cum the same way with a real cock fucking me. Hope to find out next Wednesday!

wifekinky4husband
Nov 2, 2022, 3:11 PM
I can see how this could get addictive very quickly!

The big thing that got me playing with my own half of the species in the first place was curiosity as to what sex was like for the women in my life.

Feeling what it is like to cum entirely as a result of penetration explains a whole lot!

Wonderful! you have now joined the women of the world along with the many men who GET IT! And yes a full body orgasm is the Bomb! My husband had no idea how awesome it truly was when he made me orgasm from either vaginal or anal until he experience it. He was like you - OOOHHHHHHHH now I get it! And he said, "Now I know why you mostly want it this way..." It is extremely addicting for ladies and gents. He wants to get F ed in his a** as much as I do these days. that is why we have to have bicouples involved in our sex life. We need more penises and women who will peg otherwise we fight over it - lol. Yes it is THAT GOOD!

That was also how I was able to convince my husband to give it a go, getting him interested in how incredible it was for me. When I begin having more anal and could massively orgasm from that including vaginally that was when he started getting more curious about what it is like for me. Once we started play on him, then penetration, and now the real deal cum filling full on anal F ing, he is a gung ho as me.

There simply is nothing better that full on real cock penetrating F ing. All the better is you can do it bareback to feel it all and get cum filled. We love doing it side by side and though it took years to find the right couples, it has been soooo worth it!

Again - CONGRATS for Joining the Mile Deep Club. ;)

DD788Snipe
Nov 5, 2022, 3:42 AM
Congrats Fiddlestyx, I hope to one day experience the same thing. I haven't yet and believe me it's not from lack of trying.

Fiddlestyx
Nov 5, 2022, 5:56 PM
Congrats Fiddlestyx, I hope to one day experience the same thing. I haven't yet and believe me it's not from lack of trying.

At the point where I just stopped hoping anything in particular would happen and just go with how good the "cock" felt thrust in my ass was when things started rather sneakily to happen. Then it just seemed to go on and on...

DD788Snipe
Nov 9, 2022, 2:50 AM
At the point where I just stopped hoping anything in particular would happen and just go with how good the "cock" felt thrust in my ass was when things started rather sneakily to happen. Then it just seemed to go on and on...

:):thumbu:

Fiddlestyx
Nov 9, 2022, 1:44 PM
UPDATE- I got together with my buddy this morning for a little fun for the first time in a while. The notion going in would be that we'd have a good mutual anal session, but things didn't work out quite as planned. He got his butt fucked nicely for a bit, but he couldn't get quite hard enough to get into my (admittedly tight) hole. The joys of getting older... At his request I'd brought my toy along so he used it on me instead - AND he sucked me at the same time. OMG, OMG, OMG... after a few minutes the anal orgasm started and it was so intense that I never even really felt the big load I apparently shot into his mouth at some point. I actually asked him if I'd made cum in the process and he opened his mouth and showed me the mouthful before he swallowed it. I was on my back with my legs on his shoulders and everything was just shaking wildly and it felt like my cock and balls were going to going to explode from the pressure and the sparks flying everywhere. Incredible. Seems like I've crossed into a whole new land... I got a nice, tasty load out of him in return. It was a good morning... :impleased