PDA

View Full Version : Curiosity

BiGuy1992
Nov 9, 2023, 6:03 AM
Hello,

I am new to even thinking about exploring my bi-curious side. I don?t know where to find anyone or anyplace to actually get a chance to do that. I am not exactly in my home state which is Texas.
does anyone have advice on where I?d be able to explore my sexuality here in Kentucky?

CdnBadBoy
Nov 9, 2023, 10:25 AM
Also bi here. Took me a long time to explore that side, but really glad I did. Have lived out some fantasies. There's was a nice bathhouse in Louisville I visited last year, but it now appears to be closed. For a bathhouse you might have to go to Cinci, Nashville or St. Louis, but there should be gay bars and/or adult bookstores/sex shops with video booths where you can explore in Louisville or Lexington. A discrete search online (using incognito mode) should get you some targets. I also use Squirt.org, which has lots of bi-curious and bi guys looking to play, at least in my area. There are listing of place you can go and cruising spots too.

elian2
Nov 10, 2023, 8:17 AM
Hello,

I am new to even thinking about exploring my bi-curious side. I don?t know where to find anyone or anyplace to actually get a chance to do that. I am not exactly in my home state which is Texas.
does anyone have advice on where I?d be able to explore my sexuality here in Kentucky?

So, have you TRIED anal play yet? The nice thing about that one is that you don't necessarily need a partner - it can be better to explore on your own for a while.

Some people go crazy and have to douche for three hours but I figure as long as you are empty down below and at least take a shower that's good enough.

It turns out men really ARE capable of having multiple orgasms, it just requires giving up a little bit of the control we've all been indoctrinated to believe we always have to have.

Use a decent amount of lube and have fun with your prostate and many sensitive nerve endings.

BiGuy1992
Nov 10, 2023, 11:12 AM
I’ve used anal vibes on myself but that’s about it

BiGuy1992
Nov 10, 2023, 11:14 AM
I?m up in the Cinci area

Luv3wayfun
Nov 11, 2023, 4:02 PM
I?m up in the Cinci area
BiGuy, you said in an earlier post your home state was Texas. I finally escaped Kalifornistan and made it home to San Antonio in 2021.
Do you have any plans on coming back to Texas and if so what part of Texas?