PDA

View Full Version : God Rest Ye Mary Gentlemen

Tocowboycub
Dec 20, 2006, 12:53 PM
God Rest Ye Mary Gentlemen

This is a fantastic (clean) web site that I just had to share with everyone.
Turn on you speakers & go to:

http://www.musicmisfit.com/affectionatemen/affectionate.html \

:bigrin:

photogr
Dec 20, 2006, 1:56 PM
Very good. Now what was the message? Ah yes, gay men. I may be wrong but I think before the 1940's men could have photographs taken together and not be thought of gay(or even bi). I didn't notice any of the old shots that couldn't been brothers, cousins or just best friends and not nessessarily gay. These days, two men photographed together and 'they're GAY'! Could you show say a co worker a snap of you a good (male) friend with arms around each other without that person at the first opportunity running off to spead the gossip? Bit of a rant really sorry. Christmas cheer getting to me. No it's not, just trying to up my score to become a Super Member.

LoveLion
Dec 20, 2006, 6:03 PM
Not sure about the "gayness" of all the photos, but still a nice little video.

Mrs.F
Dec 20, 2006, 7:34 PM
That was nice. I guess I have to somewhat agree with photogr on seeing 2 men in a photo together now days like the men in those pics. I work with several people who if they saw a pic of men like that would automatically "ass"ume that they were gay. It's always bothered me to hear snide remarks about gay/lesbian couples, but now it REALLY bothers me. I say my :2cents: about what I think and leave it at that. Most never argue with me.

So anyway...God Rest Ye Mary Gentlemen. :)

codybear3
Dec 20, 2006, 8:51 PM
God Rest Ye Mary Gentlemen

This is a fantastic (clean) web site that I just had to share with everyone.
Turn on you speakers & go to:

http://www.musicmisfit.com/affectionatemen/affectionate.html \

:bigrin:

Good photo show...Really liked the song...Be what they may have been, gay, friends, bros, etc., the tune went well with the clip...Thanks for sharing... :paw: :paw: