ROFLMAO!! Okay...who pissed in YOUR Wheaties this morning? ;) :bigrin:

PJ1966
Apr 1, 2007, 12:42 AM
Wow...are you in the wrong place......

Long Duck Dong
Apr 1, 2007, 1:19 AM
I take offense lol....

I don't sit on the fence... I get splinters in my ass and not cocks

I am not a nut... I object to the usage of the word * nut * its a offensive and demeaning word that is used as slang to refer to testicles... and as there are normally two testicles and I have no twin, it has left me emotional and mentally traumatised due to the fact that i have been called a single testicle....

I am not gay, I have never been gay, I refuse to be gay.... thats why people call me LLD the grouch.... I do not believe in being gay.... who in their right mind would want to be happy...

I am not with you, you should be with me... its too far to walk to your place...I regard having to walk to your place as a form of ME abuse... how dare you perform ME abuse....ME abuse is a invasion of my rights, unless it falls in the class of * pounding my ass *, * beating me off *, * spanking my monkey * etc etc etc

sixthickcut
Apr 1, 2007, 2:09 AM
yo dude u gotta lighten...cock is as much fun to suck as pussy is to lick...a tight ass is as delightful and orgasmic as a pussy's shape is to fuck...a man and woman kiss the same...lips tender and wet...tongues deliver up ecstasy to heavens blesssing...i am as comfortable sucking my man's cock as i am licking my woman's pussy...bisexual love is man to woman to man...respecting both sexs in harmony...i love bisexuals because i love myself...the only fences are those built by people who need to live in a state of seclusion...sixthickcut

ghytifrdnr
Apr 1, 2007, 2:45 AM
yo dude u gotta lighten...cock is as much fun to suck as pussy is to lick...a tight ass is as delightful and orgasmic as a pussy's shape is to fuck...a man and woman kiss the same...lips tender and wet...tongues deliver up ecstasy to heavens blesssing...i am as comfortable sucking my man's cock as i am licking my woman's pussy...bisexual love is man to woman to man...respecting both sexs in harmony...i love bisexuals because i love myself...the only fences are those built by people who need to live in a state of seclusion...sixthickcut

Nicely put! :bowdown:

rayosytruenos
Apr 1, 2007, 4:17 AM
Those fence sitting nuts just need to sort themselves out and just
admit they're gay.
Who's with me? lol :tong:
Maybe you should be more careful drinking that Kentucky STRAIGHT bourbon whiskey called JIM BEAM... it seems that it plays with your mind... :bigrin:

All the best,

ray

Omnivore
Apr 1, 2007, 4:20 AM
admit they're gay.
Who's with me?

Amusing comment from someone who's profile identifies themselves as "4 - Equally straight and gay/lesbian".

:bigrin: :rolleyes:

happyjoe68
Apr 1, 2007, 4:28 AM
admit they're gay.
Who's with me?

Perhaps its just a wind-up ...

Omnivore
Apr 1, 2007, 4:38 AM
Perhaps its just a wind-up ...

Really? That hadn't occurred to me....lol.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
;)

Enoll
Apr 1, 2007, 5:44 AM
April fools :bigrin: :bigrin: :bipride:

flexuality
Apr 1, 2007, 6:50 AM
http://www.geocities.com/leeforgy/catmshumph.gifhehehe...hmmmmmm...

m.in.heels&hose
Apr 1, 2007, 7:25 AM
LOOK!!!!!!!!!!

That guys nuts, GRAB EM!!!!!

Ok first thing this morning finds me checking Garfield and then i come here only to get "NUMBED" with an april fools joke (blind sided) like a 2 x 4 board across the head :eek:

GOOD ONE ENOLL :cool:

Have great APRIL FOOLS day Everyone!!!

m.in.heels&hose

meteast chick
Apr 1, 2007, 11:22 AM
LOL! April Fool's everybody!

I'd love to be gay...hell I'd love to be straight...oh snap fuckitall I'll settle for the best of both worlds! :three:

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast

biwords
Apr 1, 2007, 11:37 AM
Enoll has a wicked, wicked mind. LOL!

Cid87
Apr 1, 2007, 12:33 PM
I demand to be exterminated in a gas chamber.

TaylorMade
Apr 1, 2007, 1:52 PM
Enoll has a wicked, wicked mind. LOL!

I totally forgot it was April Fools... then I forgot that Enoll gets April Fools first.

:p

*Taylor*

godowntogether
Apr 1, 2007, 2:05 PM
That is the first time anyone got me on april fools day as long as I can remember.

diamond_tether
Apr 1, 2007, 2:53 PM
Yeah, took me a second to remember. We'll definitely give it to you Enoll. A nice April Fool's joke. :smirlove2

catlickerk
Apr 1, 2007, 3:49 PM
all i have to say to this is , boy you have some balls to come into a bisexual website and post i hate bisexuals.i understand that is ur prefence to not like us. but we are who we are.so if you dont like us then thats just tough cause there are many of us in this world and you cant get away from us. :bipride:

12voltman59
Apr 1, 2007, 4:51 PM
I suspect that this was just an April's Fool joke but with the way that people have been so touchy of late---hopefully everyone gets it and doesn't go off now!!!!! :cool: :cool: :tongue: ;) :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin:

imtiffanys
Apr 1, 2007, 5:11 PM
OMG thats so funny and here i was keeping my guard up because it was april fools.. good one i must say. tiff :female:

country60
Apr 1, 2007, 8:46 PM
DUDE,

Put down the JimBeam and back away from the key board!!! Calmly sit down and think before you type! :bigrin: :eek:

codybear3
Apr 2, 2007, 12:15 AM
April fools :bigrin: :bigrin: :bipride:

LOL...I was ready to load my cum gun and go hunting me some bi-guys...Hmmm, now that I think about it, why not go do it anyways... :bigrin: :paw: :paw:

deletetacount123
Apr 2, 2007, 12:28 AM
How come April Fools day ends at 12pm ?

I think it should be all day... since 12pm EST is only 9pm PST so that means the west coast can't play a prank on the east coast if its still morning there :)

Tasha

Herbwoman39
Apr 2, 2007, 12:29 AM
LOL! I knew there was something not quite right. Enoll I've known you since you've been here and knew you well enough to know you were either yanking someone's chain or you were having a REALLY rough day.

But damned if it even registered that yesterday was April Fools Day! LOL! Good one hon.

Enoll
Apr 2, 2007, 1:07 AM
To all the people who posted without reading the "apil fools" bit.

L...O...L. :bigrin:

Long Duck Dong
Apr 2, 2007, 1:09 AM
I forgot it was aprils fools, but something about ya post, told me it was a joke.... but I was curious how many people would take offense and react lol

rupertbare
Apr 2, 2007, 7:28 AM
Almost fell for it...........although it was fairly clear it was a wind up.............then remebered yesterday's date!!!

Well done, nice one!!!!!!!!!

R

rayosytruenos
Apr 2, 2007, 6:43 PM
April fools :bigrin: :bigrin: :bipride: lol, I thought it was a joke, but didn't relate it to April the 1st!!! (I'm still not used to make pranks on that day)

In Spain we don't make jokes on that date but on the 28th of December, when we commemorate the killings of innocent people (it's a religious commemoration as all the dates in our Catholic calendar), therefore it's the day of the innocence, so when we make a prank on somebody then we shout: INNOCENT! INNOCENT! (meaning you are innocent, naïve) or even adding: ¡HAS "PICAO", BACALAO! (= YOU FELL FOR IT, YOU SILLY!, but litterally meaning YOU GOT HOOKED, COD!)

Well that's enough for today's section: Did you know that... ? lol :bigrin:

All the best,

ray