PDA

View Full Version : ADVICE PLEASE !!!!!

Confused_BC_Gurl
Apr 15, 2007, 6:19 AM
Good evening all..

My question Is
About 3 months ago I have came to the conclusion I was Bisexual.I still havent acted upon my passions for women yet though,I am on personal ads in my community and am working on building a friendship first then seeing how things go...Anyways, I am now thinking I am lesbian..Reason I say this is I am now thinking back as well as on the moment and it seems to be as if when I do anything sexual with guys (bj/hj/eaten out/making out)I dont feel much and often think about how much better It would feel If I was with a women.Furthermore,within the last little while I also seem to think about beautiful women when I am with a guy to make me wet,and right when I get wet he says'oh you got so wet all of a sudden'and thats right after I started thinking of the women ..and before I started thinking of the women I wasent wet at all ...

I hope that makes sense!!

I just dont feel a real passion for men anymore,I find them good looking but for the most I sexually dont find them to be attractive..

I know bisexual and Bisexual are just labels.But I find these labels helpful In finding myself sexually..

let me know of any suggestion/advice or experiences you have for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solomon
Apr 15, 2007, 6:26 AM
what would be the attraction in other people for you?

what would be the differences in those attractions between women and men?

what does reason have to do with how you feel?

i'm a bit confused over your urgency to resolve these questions lol

noostoo
Apr 15, 2007, 6:43 AM
All I know is that 2 months ago I thought I was bi, a month ago I thought I was gay and now I'm just very confused. I've decided not to try to force anything and not rush to any conclusions.

For me I've repressed these feelings for so many years that I know that it's going to take a while before I can finally realise where my true feelings are.

darkeyes
Apr 15, 2007, 7:25 AM
Jus go wiv the flow hun an take ya time... Sol is rite there is no urgency..for sum of us neva resolve the question of what we are, neva mind the who... life is a journey 2 try and find these ansas an we do as best we can an me really hopes u duz discover them..but its a case of steady as she goes an in time ya'll get closer an less confused..

From wot ya say yas not 2 far away an sum of the ansas ther already.. listen 2 ur own heart an try an b at peace.. ther is no shame woteva ya r, les or bi.. or even str8..

*pan*
Apr 15, 2007, 11:21 AM
hmmm well this is my :2cents: for what it's worth :
being married and in love with my 2 wives obviously i must love the female sex, or one would think so. when i started with men i enjoyed the sex and the company but never gave much thought to being totally (straight or gay) although it has crossed my mind. i enjoy both worlds men and woman have to offer. and am lucky enough to have 2 woman that understand this. some times i think of men when having sex with them and get excited and cum, but am not in a hurry to be gay. this sounds like your fantasy when you get excited and all wet, to be with a woman while having sex with a man, and as for all fantasy's i use them in sex where needed. if i were you i would remain bisexual enjoying the company of men and woman staying in both worlds and keep looking for that special man or woman but not be in a hurry to limit your sexual choices. you will see there are some woman that probably wont turn you on either as well as some men. maybe you just haven't come across the right guy who could take the time and be sensitive, caring and understanding enough to learn what turns you on,
again this is only my opinion and not to be taken as gospel .
personally i refuse to give up any of my freedoms

Confused_BC_Gurl
Apr 15, 2007, 2:47 PM
Thanks for the help..