PDA

View Full Version : Arana's Birthday Coming Soon!

12voltman59
Apr 20, 2007, 1:12 PM
Arana--Wishing you a:

http://content.pimp-my-profile.com/graphics/set2/happybday!2.png (http://www.pimp-my-profile.com/graphics/view.php?g=847&c=Birthdays)

BreeIsMe
Apr 20, 2007, 1:25 PM
Arana:

Happy Birthday to you;
Happy Birthday to you;
Happy Birthday my dear Arana;
Happy Birthday to you!

deletetacount123
Apr 20, 2007, 3:24 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARANA!!! :grouphug: :grouphug: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Abbey Road
Apr 20, 2007, 5:09 PM
Happy Birthday Arana!!!! :bdaygrin: :bday: :wiggle2: :bday:

Best wishes from Abbey Road. :bibounce:

meteast chick
Apr 20, 2007, 6:33 PM
Happy Happy Birthday Arana!!!

Adam was talking to his friend at a bar. He said, "I don't know what to get my wife for her birthday. She has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants, so I'm stuck."

His friend said, "I have an idea! Why don't you make up a certificate saying that she can have 60 minutes of great sex, anyway she wants it. She'll probably be thrilled."

So Adam decided to listen to his friend's advice.

The next day at the bar, his friend said, "Well? Did you take my suggestion?"

"Yes, I did," Adam replied.

"Did she like it?"

"Oh yes! She jumped up, thanked me, kissed me on the forehead, and ran out the door, yelling, "I'll be back in an hour!"

much luv and many kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast

mariersa
Apr 21, 2007, 12:10 AM
Well Happy Birthday, I can't wait to be 21 is that legal, finally, HB Ms Arana

codybear3
Apr 21, 2007, 2:03 AM
(((((((ARANA))))))))

Wishing you a Happy Birthday and may you have many more... :paw: :paw:

mistymockingbird
Apr 21, 2007, 2:07 AM
Well happy happy birthday miss thing. Hope it is fabulous and wonderful

:bday: :bday: :bday:

fortyniner1
Apr 21, 2007, 8:07 AM
:bdaygrin: :angel: :bday: :bday: :bday: You will do anything to get a day off, won't you? All my love, take care, sweetie, you make this world better!!

Your "boss",

Fortyniner1

Steve

Solomon
Apr 21, 2007, 8:31 AM
Happy Birthday Arana!! :bday: :bday:

littlerayofsunshine
Apr 21, 2007, 10:40 AM
http://funnyspace.info/birthday/images/bhb1905.gif

Happy Birthday Arana

Hope you have a wonderful and beautiful day.

Ms. Ally Kat
Apr 21, 2007, 8:16 PM
Happy birthday, hon. :kiss:

Mrs.F
Apr 21, 2007, 8:30 PM
:bday: :bday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARANA :bday: :bday:

I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! YOU HAVE BEEN SUPER NICE TO ME AND MADE ME FEEL LOVED AND WELCOMED WHEN I ARRIVED HERE. THANK YOU. :bdaygrin: :bounce:

mindfinding
Apr 21, 2007, 8:32 PM
Arana,

Happy B-Day. I hope you had a great one. :)

biwords
Apr 21, 2007, 9:36 PM
Happy birthday Arana, with thanks for your many kindnesses to me and for making me laugh! Muuah!

flexuality
Apr 22, 2007, 4:37 AM
http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/237/237415p29rjbwavb.gif

http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/15/15988pgsslkq42g.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARANA!!
and with PRESENTS!! :bigrin:

(see attached...hehe! :tong: )

sexybicplinwv
Apr 22, 2007, 10:31 AM
Here are some big birthDAY wish's to a great lady :angel: I hope your birthDAY dreams come true for you. :) :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday:

csrakate
Apr 22, 2007, 11:28 AM
:bday::bday::bday:Happy Birthday Arana!!!:bday::bday::bday:

Here's to a wonderful lady whose friendly greetings make all of us feel at home as newbies, whose sarcastic wit makes us laugh and think on a daily basis, and whose care and concern is always there for us when we need it most!! Hope you have a most wonderful day!!

Hugs,
Kate

Emma7669
Apr 22, 2007, 12:11 PM
Happy Birthday Hon!!!!

I hope your wishes come true,

Marie

arana
Apr 22, 2007, 9:36 PM
Thank you all for posting and making me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. It was very sweet of you and on Wed I will look at these and remember all the things I have to be thankful for in my life.

Thank you Mariersa for coming out of your anti-postdom to let me be your second post ever. That is very cool and made me feel really special.

And thank you Flex for keeping my tink supply up! What would I do without you? lol

Hugs and kisses to you all!

onewhocares
Apr 22, 2007, 11:01 PM
I wish I could figure out how to work all of these wonderful pieces of art on here, but I am the ignorant one. Therefore, I shall have to resort to the old fashion word......HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a woman like no other on this site. How can you wish to most happy and hopeful one amidst us a better day. Wish you all so so much JOY.

Belle

ambi53mm
Apr 23, 2007, 12:06 AM
Happy Birthday Arana :)

Ambi :)

AstroGlide
Apr 23, 2007, 11:02 AM
Arana....
You are truly a blessing to this community. May you have a great birthday and many more to come.

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

AstroGlide

sexybicplinwv
Apr 25, 2007, 8:44 AM
So!! Its your birthDAY :girl: And i hope its great :) Arana i dont know if you are a spiritual person but like to think so, ;) When you look Ahead you can only see what you can do, not the help you'll receive along the way. Hope you enjoy this. :female: :bday: :bday: :bday:

biwords
Apr 25, 2007, 9:22 AM
Happy birthday, dear Arana, and many, many more! Muah!

curious married m
Apr 25, 2007, 9:37 AM
:bdaygrin: :bdaygrin: :bday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARANA :bday: :bdaygrin: :bdaygrin:
Damn another one. Hope you have all the smiles return tenfold that you have given to all of us over the last few years. MUAH CMM

texasman6172003
Apr 25, 2007, 10:13 AM
I wish I could figure out how to work all of these wonderful pieces of art on here, but I am the ignorant one. Therefore, I shall have to resort to the old fashion word......HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a woman like no other on this site. How can you wish to most happy and hopeful one amidst us a better day. Wish you all so so much JOY.

Belle Well like Belle, Arana i to dont know how to make all the great art to put it up for you,lol. So i will just wish you a happy birthday my friend!!You have been so wonderfull for all of us to get to know!! Hope it was all you wanted..

12voltman59
Apr 25, 2007, 11:02 AM
Actually--posting that artwork is simple-I learned how to do it thanks to doing a MySpace site---I go to places like "Pimp-My-Profile" and there are others--where you can get all kinds of artwork--just copy the appropriate codes then paste in the space where you type your message on here.