PDA

View Full Version : Wearing Lingerie - Why should Women have

southern jeff
Sep 4, 2007, 4:15 PM
all then fun? I love wearing sexy lingerie, mainly panties, stockings suspenders and ocassionally a camisole. I just love the feeling of satin or lace next to my skin

darkeyes
Sep 4, 2007, 4:25 PM
Me finds this sorta stuff hysterical..now me don mind wotya wear.. ifya look gud... ok its yummie an its cumfy.. no gettin way from it.. don mind men wearin gals kit be it lingerie or owt else... jus wish them that cant carry it off an look dishy wudn botha!! Lookin at 20 stone brickies dun up in gals gear is a rite pash killer!! If ya must anya don look yummie... lock yaself away!! Please...

Soz but ther we r...

MarieDelta
Sep 4, 2007, 4:30 PM
There's a store online that supplies lacy things for men (xdress.com)...

The better they fit the better it looks ;)

(And the models are hot :bigrin:)

darkeyes
Sep 4, 2007, 4:32 PM
lookin gud in waoteva ya wear is the trik..if ya don..ya shudn Marie me sure ya agree... neva buy owt me don look gud in.. so wy shud ne 1 else???

MarieDelta
Sep 4, 2007, 4:37 PM
Oh I agree with you Fran.

But some folks just like the frills and lace, and there isn't anything wrong with that. Not that I want to see mind you, some 200lb guy in thong underwear isn't my idea of a thrill.

I'd rather these guys wear something that looks at least 1/2 decent though.

If you know what I mean Fran

southern jeff
Sep 4, 2007, 4:42 PM
thanks for the website....i dont look as good as thoughs guys, but at 6'2" and around 180lbs, shaved smooth allover with a reasonable tan and in pretty good shape....i think i look pretty good....lol. But for me it is more the sensuious feeling wearing these garments rather than looks is what i enjoy, but i do agree that some hairy ass dude 100lbs overweight should not flaunt it.... wear if you must but we dont always want to see it!!!.

darkeyes
Sep 4, 2007, 4:46 PM
Oh I agree with you Fran.

But some folks just like the frills and lace, and there isn't anything wrong with that. Not that I want to see mind you, some 200lb guy in thong underwear isn't my idea of a thrill.

I'd rather these guys wear something that looks at least 1/2 decent though.

If you know what I mean Fran
Me knows marie...