PDA

View Full Version : In your ass or pussy

bythewaydoitall
Dec 26, 2008, 6:53 PM
I would like too know whst others have had in there ass or pussy. I have tried many things. The best was a friend of mine's 9 in cock. How about you???

ris19
Dec 27, 2008, 1:37 AM
I havent had anything really yet. But sometime whenever my boyfriend is ready...my favorite thing will be him in me.

FalconAngel
Dec 27, 2008, 2:00 AM
The wife is not into anal, but I am. I love to have a nice hard cock in my ass and sometimes to fill a nice tight butt. In these times, however, bare-backing is not happening, so I can't get that feeling of being filled with hot cum anymore.

I have had a couple of girlfriends in the past that enjoyed anal as well as a few male lovers that were a bit over-sized for my ass, but most have been just the right size for my ass. Long and thin is best for my sexy butt.

alegrias
Dec 27, 2008, 5:31 AM
I would like too know whst others have had in there ass or pussy. I have tried many things. The best was a friend of mine's 9 in cock. How about you???

My favorite thing in my pussy is my husband's perfectly sized penis. If he's not in the mood (or too sore from previous enounters), we have a dildo that's about the same size. I'm not into anal myself.

The great thing about our dildo is that it's a strap-on. So we can slip on a pre-lubed condom, strap it on me, and I can give it to my honey in the ass. He loves it.

anteak
Dec 27, 2008, 8:21 AM
I've had so many things in my butt it's hard to choose. I guess my favorite tho is a nice hard cock. Love the feeling of it strokin in and out till he reaches the point of no return and tries to bury it as deep as he can as hiscock pulsates and pumps his hot juice. I like watching it leak out afterwards.

I found at an early age 10-12 that having things in me was pleasureable. Met a guy in HS and we discovered ass fucking. Told another friend about it and we fucked also. They were both much better endowed than me so I probably got the best of it.

Later in adult life I met Ray. He was "Bi" and lived alone some of the time. When he had a visitor I would usualy get fucked, Ray would watch and then suck me off after. Had the best of both worlds.

I didn't try sucking a cock for a long time, curiosity got the best of me and I had to try it, later I let a guy cum in my mouth and eventualy swallowed.

I had to try fisting. no one ever told me about it. It just occured to me once at Ray's. I asked him to do it, at first he tried to discourage me but eventually he had his fist and half his arm in my ass. I've been fisted by two men and two women, Love it :-)

Some of the things I've had in me. All kind of things found around the house, including a telephone reciever from a cradle phone. Many cucumbers, baseball bat, and a variety of dildoes both long and large.

Any suggestions ?????

guycurious
Dec 27, 2008, 8:24 AM
So far I've had finger(s), dildos and two penises. My wife can almost fit her hand inside me. Just can't get past the upper knuckles (yet).

Two months ago we met another couple at a lifestyle club. I did get to blow the guy and he has a nice unit. We've talked about getting together after the holidays so hopefully I can add him to the list of things that have been inside me !

bythewaydoitall
Dec 27, 2008, 6:10 PM
I discovered anal young and been doing it every scince. I started out with my fingers then broom handles. I was in a friends house and found his moms vibrater so I took it it felt so good in my tight little ass. I never had any friends that I could get to play like that when I was a kid. I joined the army and a room mate ask if I had ever tried to fuck a man before I told him I had but had not. He wanted to fuck me and I let him it was great. I have tried all kinds of thing in my ass. broom handles, carrots, cucombers, an ear of corn that fet real good. a mag light flash light. polish sausage a dog toy I baught at the store because it looked like fun. didlos and anything eles I could get in there.

toohot617
Mar 29, 2009, 8:13 PM
when I was 22 and my GF wasnt home I grabbed one of her dildos and fucked myself good with it. I've had dildos ever since.

Georgie_Girl
Mar 29, 2009, 11:30 PM
I'm not into anal, had a bad experience, so nothing goes up there. :) As for the other hole, I'm not picky. My husband fucked me with a metal nunchauk (sp?) once, and I'd like to try fisting if I can find the right partner. :)

innaminka
Mar 30, 2009, 6:49 AM
Oh good - an old fashioned, urepentant question on sex.

What's been in me????? :eek:

My front:

Multitudes of fingers, far too many penises for a decent girl, dildos (not my thing really) a few fists (females only!!) plus the usual assortment of inanimate objects one tended to use when newly married and sophistication hadn't arrived eg, bottle, veggies. Oh, and one camera lens!!! :tong:

My Bottom:

Numerous penises, the odd dildo (manual and strapon) fingers, tongues.

........... That's a fair summation of 28 years of sexual activity.

kylz38
Mar 30, 2009, 7:06 AM
:tong: . oh god . i am new . but when i saw this i just had to reply . i love it both ways . esp when i had a fake in my front and a real in my back and some clit rubing i had a ( i can only explain as ) 3 way cum ing experiance . but prob due to the fact that i highly sexually active . my ultimet fantasy is to have 2 males or 2 females in those locations . i have only had 1 male in my back .

rochester69ny
Mar 30, 2009, 8:23 AM
Well... I have no pussy and I have yet to find my first partner to have anal sex with, but I have had fingers (mine and my partners), a couple of tounges, and a few smaller dildos in my ass.

First time ever was when a woman was blowing me and just as I was getting close to cumming she sticks her finger in my ass. I swear I blew the biggest load down her throat.

Hopefully soon I will get to experience the feeling of a hard dick in there.

treemutt
Mar 30, 2009, 4:59 PM
Well just the basics for me dildo's,butt-plug &2 different cocks.By far cock is the best,one friend is 8.5" I really like it.

spawnvampire
Mar 30, 2009, 7:53 PM
In my experiance women and men alike either love anal or hate it. My wife and I both love it when we are in the right mood for it. I have had broom handle, plunger handle (my fave. as a teenager in the bathroom so no one knew) viberators, fingers, and a tongue or two and love it. :bibounce::flag2::flag1:

Luscious804
Mar 30, 2009, 9:00 PM
My favorite is having my husbands cock in my ass and dildo in my pussy!
I've also had dildo's and beads in my ass.

I've tried forever to talk my husband into letting me do the strap on thing to him, I cannot get him to budge! He has let me finger his ass once, but that only lasted a couple minutes before he didn't want it that way. Any suggestions on how to get him to lighten up some? I think it would be a blast to explore!

robbie09
Mar 30, 2009, 9:03 PM
I have tried vegetables, bottles,, vibrators, butt plugs, AA batteries, anal beads, anal wands, etc etc. My favourite would be anal beads. Never felt a cock in my ass but I imagine it feels good.

jem_is_bi
Mar 30, 2009, 10:51 PM
It make me feel bad that I do not like anal after reading all of this.
But, my present partner would likely send me to the hospital with his.

_Joe_
Mar 30, 2009, 10:53 PM
* sigh *

Memories. Sweet Memories.

Ever since I got Crohns, and lately IBS on top of it, my ass has turned into "Exit Only"

I even don't ride my horse so much anymore.

It sucks.

jem_is_bi
Mar 30, 2009, 11:08 PM
* sigh *

Memories. Sweet Memories.

Ever since I got Crohns, and lately IBS on top of it, my ass has turned into "Exit Only"

I even don't ride my horse so much anymore.

It sucks.

I like "Exit Only" It doesn't suck, but I do!!

boca.openminded
Mar 31, 2009, 12:20 AM
ass: the first was gf finger. loved it so much next time she inserted a carrot. Loved that so much that one time masturbating without her I inserted a cucumber. Loved that so much I went out and bought a med butt plug. Loved that so much I bought a large butt plug. Thats when I reached my limit (well thought ) because after i got used to the med plug I bought a 6" dong.

Once I had (friend on cam wanted me to) both the dong & plug inserted at the same time. I didn't like the dong to much because I like the full feeling when I walk around and the dong was only good for a quick fuck.

I bought whats called "the plug". Its shaped differently then a regular butt plug and a bit larger. I loved that alot but wanted more so a few months ago I went and bought another large butt plug.

Its the same one that a few yrs ago was too big for me. Now, its the best feeling ever. It takes a while & alot of lube but the feeling is intense!

I threw out all of the other toys and now I'm only left with the large vibrating butt plug. I think thats going to be my final toy. The larger one (humongous) would split me in half..

the next thing wont be a toy but the real thing...