PDA

View Full Version : This is what you call a Dumb motherf#@*er

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 23, 2009, 2:57 PM
http://www.newsday.com/news/local/ny-liwest2412909809jun23,0,3373288.story?track=rss

vittoria
Jun 23, 2009, 3:39 PM
Humans. :banghead:

Holmes
Jun 23, 2009, 3:47 PM
All I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. KArma the great equalizer

MissyMissy
Jun 23, 2009, 5:38 PM
All I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. KArma the great equalizer

so true lol.
melissa

amrogo
Jun 23, 2009, 6:11 PM
who friggin takes there purse on something like that....c'mon now. sheesh

FalconAngel
Jun 23, 2009, 10:26 PM
who friggin takes there purse on something like that....c'mon now. sheesh

The same 0nes that write a bank robbery note on their own checks, or takes their ID with them to burglarize a home.

Realist
Jun 24, 2009, 6:52 AM
You folks are way too harsh! It's really difficult to think clearly, when your brain if fried on drugs...give 'em a break! Geez!

rissababynta
Jun 24, 2009, 9:57 AM
lmfao great!

On another note...Suffolk cops are so much cuter than Nassua :tong:

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 25, 2009, 8:29 AM
Here's another dumb motherfucker. Not with his attire, but his choice of venue

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090625/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_bustier_bust;_ylt=Ah.gdz5yrAs2tmcI9vcPz52s0 NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTFlanFubW1lBHBvcwM3MgRzZWMDYWNjb3Jka W9uX3Vfc19uZXdzBHNsawNwb2xpY2VtYW5kb24-

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 25, 2009, 12:37 PM
Another Dumb motherfucker......

I live in a very diverse area of long island. Every race and culture is represented here. Hence it is considered the bad part of long island... But not by me I love living around all kinds of people... except when it comes to shit like this......

I guess somewhere in my town and a couple of bordering towns there must be a prostitution phenomenon. I'm not hip to it and have no idea where it takes place.....We have assigned bus stops.. Usually on corners... My children had a half day at school and I never let them walk the street alone. So I wait for the bus every single day, rain or shine. Its not that close to my house.. Well today, while waiting... This motherfucker in a green SUV decided to pass by me, turn the car around (Coincidentally is was my driveway he used ) come back towards me and solicit me for sex!!!!!!!!! I had on No make up, just a little lip gloss and a cami-shirt and bluejeans... I said "mutherfucker get the hell outta here!" So was he giving me a compliment? cause I don't know if I should be flattered or pissed.. I am bent on pissed.

Holmes
Jun 25, 2009, 12:52 PM
Be pissed honey. You should be able to wear whatever you want and not have some F***ing A****le think you are for sale rent or whatever. I am pissed for you and I'm in Florida. Don't know if it will do any good , but report him maybe get some cops patroling and drive it away

NYRangersFan
Jun 25, 2009, 3:51 PM
Another Dumb motherfucker......

I live in a very diverse area of long island. Every race and culture is represented here. Hence it is considered the bad part of long island... But not by me I love living around all kinds of people... except when it comes to shit like this......

I guess somewhere in my town and a couple of bordering towns there must be a prostitution phenomenon. I'm not hip to it and have no idea where it takes place.....We have assigned bus stops.. Usually on corners... My children had a half day at school and I never let them walk the street alone. So I wait for the bus every single day, rain or shine. Its not that close to my house.. Well today, while waiting... This motherfucker in a green SUV decided to pass by me, turn the car around (Coincidentally is was my driveway he used ) come back towards me and solicit me for sex!!!!!!!!! I had on No make up, just a little lip gloss and a cami-shirt and bluejeans... I said "mutherfucker get the hell outta here!" So was he giving me a compliment? cause I don't know if I should be flattered or pissed.. I am bent on pissed.

wow...though i think i know where you are on the island.... we live on a very random island lol i've realized that.

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 25, 2009, 3:53 PM
Care to guess NY? You could send me a private message and I will tell you hot or cold.....:bigrin:

Holmes, the more I think about it... Yeah I am pissed..... I will keep an eye out for him and if he gets all creepy I'll take a pic with my cell and 5-0 his ass. Sometimes its just hard to be a woman....