PDA

View Full Version : my friend wants me to have a threesome

woodstockloner
Sep 27, 2009, 1:02 PM
my friend kellie keeps asking me to have a threesome with her and her gay friend jordan but we just dont know how that would work since he doesnt even like to look at girls like at all..what do we do?

fredtyg
Sep 27, 2009, 1:19 PM
Well, since she's the one suggesting it, maybe she'd get off on watching you and jordan get it on. Or maybe something like Jordan doing something to you while you do something to the gal. The possibilities are endless.

Questions to ask: What exactly would turn kellie on the most. How does jordan feel about this? Does he know you and does he find you sexually attractive? If you're all comfortable with this, try and take care of everybody's wants and needs.

And, heck, if kellie just wants to watch two guys getting it on, what's the problem?

Vikkster230
Sep 27, 2009, 1:31 PM
It also doesn't mean that in the heat of the moment he wouldn't get excited while Jordan is watching you and Kellie...

fredtyg
Sep 27, 2009, 1:38 PM
It also doesn't mean that in the heat of the moment he wouldn't get excited while Jordan is watching you and Kellie...

True. And even some relatively straight guys like having something up their ass while they're having sex with a girl. I had a friend that was interested in me screwing him while he was screwing his girlfriend. He asked her if she'd go for that and she wasn't the least bit interested. But, since kellie is the one trying to get this thing going, that's not an issue.

As an aside, I was almost glad the gal didn't want me to participate. Not sure I could of gotten it up, much less performed well.

woodstockloner
Sep 27, 2009, 1:47 PM
well me and jordan are fuck buddies so we are comfortable together and when me and kellie dated we fucked so we all know each other but idk how we would work it out

fredtyg
Sep 27, 2009, 1:56 PM
Heck. Sounds like the perfect situation. All you need now is the experience. Let us know how it goes.

woodstockloner
Sep 27, 2009, 2:07 PM
okk i will if it happens

fredtyg
Sep 27, 2009, 4:32 PM
Us gay men do not want to do that.

Maybe you should stop trying to speak for the homos of the world? Woodstock or kelli can ask him if he's interested and let him decide.

TheKnaveOfHearts
Sep 27, 2009, 4:49 PM
If Jordan is into the idea and if you're attracted to both of them, then I say go for it. Have fun and just make sure to stay safe.

FalconAngel
Sep 27, 2009, 5:18 PM
If Jordan is into the idea and if you're attracted to both of them, then I say go for it. Have fun and just make sure to stay safe.

Exactly.

If all are amenable to it, then go for it, but play safe. No expectations or preconceived notions; just play and see what happens.

diget
Sep 27, 2009, 5:35 PM
if jordan really doesn't like females try getting at least one more guy in the mix that way jordan isnt that intimidated bi the gal.:bigrin:

Donnick
Sep 27, 2009, 7:44 PM
go with open mind and tell them that you will try.Try to have fun.Do not miss out in experimenting.try once or may be twice
good luck
Dnn

woodstockloner
Sep 27, 2009, 8:21 PM
hey i like naked women ok

woodstockloner
Sep 27, 2009, 8:40 PM
it was his idea i guess

fredtyg
Sep 28, 2009, 9:15 AM
Fred, you're nothing but a closeted gay man who is in denial and it's clear to everyone but yourself.

Ok. So I'm a homo. How do go off having the nerve to represent me here? You say you wouldn't want anything to do with this proposed threesome because you're homo. I'm homo (at least according to you) and I think it would be great to participate in this threesome, assuming I could get it up.

So, you don't speak for all homos, asshole.

Bi-Zarro
Sep 28, 2009, 4:18 PM
There are avowedly straight guys who have MFM threesomes -- the guys don't touch each other at all, they just focus on the woman, but they don't mind being naked around each other or watching each other have sex with the woman.

I don't see why there couldn't be some avowedly gay guys who have threesomes with a woman and a bi guy -- the gay guy just has sex with the man but otherwise watches the bi guy and the woman have sex while focusing on the guy.

Being gay doesn't automatically mean that you find naked women repulsive -- just that they don't get you hard. I've known gay men whose reaction to naked women isn't "ewww" but more like "eh, whatever, boring." And straight men whose reaction to naked men is the same.

fuborks
Sep 28, 2009, 5:11 PM
my friend kellie keeps asking me to have a threesome with her and her gay friend jordan but we just dont know how that would work since he doesnt even like to look at girls like at all..what do we do?

Ans. Nothing.

nocturnal08
Sep 28, 2009, 5:18 PM
i say you all take a night go out for dinner and drinks find out the chemistry of you all in a group see where it goes.

fredtyg
Sep 28, 2009, 6:02 PM
You've admitted in this post and others that you have no sexual attraction to women at all and can't get hard for them but you blame impotency as an excuse for being a closeted gay man who calls himself bisexual when he's really gay, yet you have no trouble getting hard and having sex with men or letting a man cum in your mouth or ass. :rolleyes:

No. I've actually said the opposite. I've said I find few men sexually attractive, but find most women sexually attractive. I have just as hard a time getting hard around guys as women. You need to learn to read better, asshole

[QUOTE}No I don't speak for ALL gay men and I never claimed to but if you ask us faggots what we want to do for sex it does not include having sex with women and we like men.[/QUOTE]

There; You just just did it again. You just said "us faggots". That should include me, too, since you say I'm homo. And, since I'm a homo, I say sex with women is great. I'm just not that interested in it as much as I used to be, asshole.

fredtyg
Sep 28, 2009, 6:05 PM
There; You just just did it again. You just said "us faggots".

To clarify that, you said "us faggots". I think most would take that to mean you're speaking for all homos, not just yourself. You keep saying you don't speak for all homos yet you say all homos don't like sex with women.

Randypan
Sep 29, 2009, 2:56 PM
Why are any of you giving that asshole any time except the ignore button?

fredtyg
Sep 29, 2009, 6:02 PM
Why are any of you giving that asshole any time except the ignore button?

Good idea. I added him to my ignore list.

Kinkybiguy7
Sep 29, 2009, 7:05 PM
I'll solve this whole matter. I'll do the threesome for you. Because I'm a nice guy like that.