PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream...

rissababynta
Nov 16, 2009, 9:56 AM
...about someone on this site last night! Totally threw me off haha. Don't get me wrong, I woke up this morning a happy woman (although after realizing it was a dream I was kinda pissed), but it still threw me off. It was very...well...sexy tee hee:bigrin:

Has anyone else here had random dreams like this about anyone here?

littlerayofsunshine
Nov 16, 2009, 10:35 AM
I have had a few.....Some were hot and passionate, some were sweet and sensual, Some involved an inflatable pool and light extra virgin olive oil :tong:

lv69cpl69
Nov 16, 2009, 10:36 AM
O HELL YES!!!

TwylaTwobits
Nov 16, 2009, 1:22 PM
Random dreams???? Maybe with not realizing at times something someone has posted has had a subconcious effect on the dreams I have. Mostly the dreams I remember are of my partner and the million ways we have to still try and do some things. But there are times I wake up just nice and wet and sated and couldn't remember a single thing from the sleep so I could very well have been dreaming of some of the many wonderful people here.

still_shy
Nov 16, 2009, 3:04 PM
I have and didn't mind it a bit :) Some of them were pretty graphic but always a good time!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 16, 2009, 5:00 PM
lol I've had dreams of where we had a Chat Reunion, and remembered meeting many of the fantastic folks that I've known and know from here, and yes....There were some frisky and sensual times too. But mainly fun, talking, alot of hugging, kissing and fantastic laughter. :}
Maybe if I keep dreaming it, it'll come true. ;)
Silly Cat

rissababynta
Nov 16, 2009, 7:06 PM
lol I've had dreams of where we had a Chat Reunion, and remembered meeting many of the fantastic folks that I've known and know from here, and yes....There were some frisky and sensual times too. But mainly fun, talking, alot of hugging, kissing and fantastic laughter. :}
Maybe if I keep dreaming it, it'll come true. ;)
Silly Cat

I still plan to buy everyone's plane tickets when I win the lottery so we can actually haev a reunion haha.

NJ Mac
Nov 17, 2009, 12:31 AM
I've had lots of sexual fantasies about people here but so far no dreams. None that I remember anyway.

But to sleep, perchance...

Doggie_Wood
Nov 17, 2009, 7:53 AM
I still plan to buy everyone's plane tickets when I win the lottery so we can actually haev a reunion haha.

YOU TOO!!??

rissababynta
Nov 17, 2009, 11:06 AM
YOU TOO!!??

Hells yeah! It would be nice if we could figure something out but, if that is what it will eventually take, I'll keep playing my numbers lol.

lv69cpl69
Nov 17, 2009, 11:12 AM
Hells yeah! It would be nice if we could figure something out but, if that is what it will eventually take, I'll keep playing my numbers lol.

you play with numbers i'll play with............my self!:male::bigrin:

foreverbi
Nov 17, 2009, 11:46 AM
I'm a 60 year old man & I wear my briefs to bed. This morning (or last night) I had a very sensual dream about talking one of my best high school buddies into finally letting me suck his dick. He gave me such a great big & sweet load, that I had to swallow several times to get it all down. When I woke up my pants were full of cum. I am VERY surprised that I did not wake up my wife as I had to let out some noise either when my "friend" came or when I did. I have never had a wet dream before in my life & I was very turned on at finally having one. Has anyone else ever had this kind of experience?:bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 17, 2009, 12:40 PM
lol I have, For. Usually I wake up after a nice quivering orgasm and go "Where the hell did That come from??"
And on the same note...Have you ever had a dream about some one you would never have even Thought of to have a wet dream About??? Perhaps one of those "Ewwww!!" notions, or a "Hmmmm, I'd never looked at him/her in that light before..." types.
Tell me, tell me...lol
Cat

_Joe_
Nov 17, 2009, 1:15 PM
Considering what I write here, if anyone dreams of me ask yourself what the hell you ate before bed.