PDA

View Full Version : i im wondering if any has come to this ?

toto001
Dec 25, 2009, 10:45 PM
:three:how many guys out there cum w/o touching his cock while he is getting his ass fuck?
we will like to heard your story

FinkDoodle
Dec 25, 2009, 11:01 PM
in spite of all the times I've bottomed it hasn't happened to me yet . .

I keep hoping . . :)

rutemptedalso
Dec 26, 2009, 12:47 AM
It has happened to me. Nothing like a prostate massage. I've taken Saw Palmetto tablets that make the prostate even more sensitive. You should try them.

Realist
Dec 26, 2009, 11:18 AM
Wierd!

Last night, I was just remembering a lover I had when I was a kid. He used to do that fairly often..what a thrill that was to see him enjoy himself like that!

I looked on the Internet for a video of someone doing that and actually found one! I've never known another guy who could cum, without either of us touching his erection!

Check this out......

Click on the address, when it comes up, scroll down to bottom. Then, select the center/left photo of the 9 thumbnails and you will see an excellent example!

http://galleries.aebn.net/beta3/index.cfm/fa/gallery/genre/gayamateur/clip/0008/refid/AEBN-016087/tid/11/layout/tgp_layout1.cfm

meflash
Dec 26, 2009, 1:03 PM
Wierd!

Last night, I was just remembering a lover I had when I was a kid. He used to do that fairly often..what a thrill that was to see him enjoy himself like that!

I looked on the Internet for a video of someone doing that and actually found one! I've never known another guy who could cum, without either of us touching his erection!

Check this out......

Click on the address, when it comes up, scroll down to bottom. Then, select the center/left photo of the 9 thumbnails and you will see an excellent example!

http://galleries.aebn.net/beta3/index.cfm/fa/gallery/genre/gayamateur/clip/0008/refid/AEBN-016087/tid/11/layout/tgp_layout1.cfm

that was hot & two great looking guys

Doggiestyle
Dec 26, 2009, 1:33 PM
Yes, That can happen, and has happened to me before. A doctor knowes how to do it with his (or her) finger, and quickly too. Somehow they do it by massaging the prostate gland. After a couple of strokes,,, BANG,,, it goes off.

Just my :2cents: thoughts. Your friend, :doggie:

Wolf_Sr
Dec 26, 2009, 6:07 PM
Wierd!

Check this out......

Great video! Does someone has more like that?
Hugs!

notsostr8
Dec 26, 2009, 6:13 PM
Hmm,... First Thanks to Realist for the link... quite nice! The ONE time I ejaculated with no direct stimulation of my cock actually ocurred while on my back,.. ass in the air,... being rimmed... In-fucking-credible. Made quite a lovely mess! :tongue:

siraussietosser
Dec 26, 2009, 6:18 PM
Happpened to me quite a bit when I was younger..... I use to do some solo action on myself, and after a little while my arse would be so sensitive I would only have touch the hole and I would explode...never touching my cock....

roy m cox
Dec 29, 2009, 12:08 PM
happens to me when having sex with my bf or when im playing with my toys i think its normal to cum you get exited and "wow" spurt :tong:

i have peed to when playing with some of my toys like my vibrator id be laying on my side and i would start to pee a lot don't know why that happens but it feels good to do it

mikey3000
Dec 29, 2009, 12:18 PM
Happens to me too when I'm getting a prostate massage. Awesome!!! I don't have to touch anything. And either with a partner or with a toy. :cool:

dannoj
Dec 29, 2009, 1:32 PM
yes, yes, yes,,,,,,while having my ass licked also while being or riding a cock a couple of times. It does feel even better when you can grab hold just as your cumming....
Danno

seven2share
Jan 1, 2010, 5:35 PM
I used to have an FB that was 8"+, about half the time I came without touching my cock while he fucked me... long slow strokes... wish I could find another like him! I keep looking....