PDA

View Full Version : I know where my heart and mind lie

Billys_gurl
Apr 13, 2010, 4:28 PM
I know that some people want to tell everyone what to think about me on here. I have lived through this in High School YEARS ago. Then it almost caused me to end my life. NOW, it just makes me mad as hell! If you haven't gotten the cahones to get to know me, you have NO RIGHT to claim to know what I am, what I fight for,WHO I fight for, or the kind of person I am. So, let's learn some billys_gurl facts shall we?
1. I am a MOTHER. My sons father was a bartender I met in the local gay bar.
2. ALL of my male friends are gay. Not any remarkable thing, but I have
fought FOR them, BESIDE them, and WITH them.
3. I learned my way of thinking from a very understanding family.
4. I think that the freedoms given to a heterosexual couple for marriage,
insurance, and anything else SHOULD be given to ANY couple. I don't care
if its m/f, m/m, f/f, m/f/m, tg/m, tg/f... or any combination of the above
or forgotten.
5. I admit that I agree with LDD on occasion, but at times he just confuses
the HELL out of me. (sorry LDD)
6. I think that anyone that tells you who you shouldn't trust, shouldn't
be trusted themselves.

I know that no one will change their minds about me. Like in any situation first impressions are the defining moment in a relationship. Oh well, I didn't do this for a fan club. I just wanted people to know that I am a real woman with a real life. I am married, not to my sons father, but my best friend from high school. He accepts me for me, and I accept him for who and what he is. My son is the MOST important person to me. I worry about money and making ends meet ALOT. Its struggle day to day but I make it through. I get on here to talk and post, and find out after being out sick for a week that I am now a pariah. Fine, I like the dark side, always did. It's not so bad, I brought a flashlight:)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Apr 13, 2010, 4:36 PM
You tell em Girlfriend. No one has the right to dictate Anything to you that you dont Want them to do. And if folks dont like you for you, tough shit, they can deal with it or dont.
You just be you, Hon, and dont worry about what others think or feel. Let them live with their suppositions, you live with the truth. :} And when reason fails to do anything positive, tell em ta fuck off and be done wif it...lol
Bad altitude Cat

TwylaTwobits
Apr 13, 2010, 4:44 PM
Woot go girl go. One is gone, so no worries, the other has quieted down. Now we're just having fun at the campfire, we got music, food, ghost stories, alcohol and the chance to curl up on a log while we lick the smores chocolate and marshmallow off our fingers.

Mature59
Apr 13, 2010, 5:10 PM
You sound interesting. Lover & fighter, with passion.

olebear
Apr 13, 2010, 5:19 PM
Old people sit and talk about the days gone by, young people sit and talk about the days yet to come, the rest of us sit and talk about many things, hopes, dreams, plans, ideas and things.

But stupid people sit and talk about other people!

So don’t let them get to ya, just thank them for the prime example of their stupidity. Its good to see the opposite ends of things, it keeps it all in perspective.

After all how could we be warm loving people, if we knew not both hot and cold?

Herbwoman39
Apr 13, 2010, 6:23 PM
I couldn't have said it better than Cat and Bear :-) Don't EVER let anyone tell you who you are. Like my signature says, Define Yourself!

Long Duck Dong
Apr 13, 2010, 7:49 PM
hugs billys_gurl

lol I confuse the hell out of me at times too.....lol thinking is the easy part..... putting what I think and understand in words, is where I have issues lol

Doggie_Wood
Apr 14, 2010, 7:48 AM
You know Bs_g, I feel pretty much the same way. Although I was brought up by fairly strick and narrow minded folks, I rebelled learning the ropes of life the harder way - by experience, skint knees, bruised knuckles and feelings. But I got over it and eventually found myself - and I must say, I am content with myself. I like me just the way I am, although I am still a work in progress, refining and tweeking 'n such. But all in all - I like myself.
And if some one has an issue with how I look, how I think, how I talk or in general, just me - that's their problem not mine.
I have learned that if someone has an issue with or about me - generally, it's because they have an underlying issue with or about themselves.
Before someone trys to cleen my side of the street, they best have their side spotless first. Cause I don't rent out head space. Not in my head anyways.

Doggie :doggie:

darkeyes
Apr 14, 2010, 8:09 AM
We all have a darkside, sweets.. but many dont have the torch 2 shine through the twilight and gloom.. but nothing beats being yourself, and caring for those most dear to you.. if only everyone could be the former and everyone do the latter.. it is good that you can be one and do the other..:)

BareHunter45
Apr 14, 2010, 9:28 PM
You are absolutely RIGHT...first impressions are lasting implressions...so I am NOT going to change my mind...I am NOT going to change what I think and how I feel about you...(She got feeling...she got spunk)...I LIKE YOU, so there!!! :bigrin: