PDA

View Full Version : What is the meaning of "Friends With Benefits"?

peterupright
Aug 3, 2010, 2:41 PM
I have had several descriptions of the meaning of "Friends With Benefits" What do you it mean to you?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 3, 2010, 7:19 PM
It means that you have a good friend, or lover, who has the benefit of being able to be in your bed as well. :} In essence a play partner that you can play with and have no strings attached. One that you can romp senseless, then toss out the dorr, and they dont mind..lol . I like FWB's.. :}
Naughty Cat ;)

Yukio
Aug 3, 2010, 11:29 PM
Just as there are many kinds of relationships, it's the same with FWB relationships.
Benefit means money or job advancement or maintaining a 4.0 avg in school.
It could mean marrying someone with significant amount of wealth.
I mean there are many many variations.

Yuki

Coolhand_69
Aug 4, 2010, 2:25 PM
For us, FWB means that while we have many friends, there are those few that we enjoy spending those special intimate times together.

Having another person or couple with us infront of the fireplace, sharing each other is a benefit!

_Joe_
Aug 4, 2010, 2:38 PM
Politically Correct term for "Fuck Buddy"

NakedInSeattle
Aug 4, 2010, 2:41 PM
Right on, Joe. Could be suck buddy as well.

Coolhand_69
Aug 4, 2010, 3:02 PM
Lol! Yes Joe, we do love our "fuck buddies"!!

New friends always welcome.

darkeyes
Aug 4, 2010, 7:47 PM
y.. y.. you.. you mean its doesnt mean friends who have no job, are poor and live off the state?? God.. now don me learn summat new everyday...:eek: What a lil naive innocent me is..;)

Kiowa_Pacer
Aug 4, 2010, 8:00 PM
Hello;

My husband and I have friends with certain benefits, and we enjoy it greatly. Not only are we sexually involved with such friends, but we see then socially as well. They are not just lovers, they are wonderful friends to us as well. We get together once a month at 'play parties' and we all interact and have sex, but outside of that, there are bbq's, concerts, shows and other activities. So you see, they are friends first; friends that we have sex with, so I guess that makes them friends with certain benefits.

Kit and Ki

AsianDream
Aug 4, 2010, 8:28 PM

As far as I can tell the singular "Friend With Benefits" means someone you have sex with on a regular basis but who you're not in a romantic relationship with (Fuck Buddy).

While often the plural "Friends With Benefits" implies people that you have group sex with on a regular basis.

SeventyThirty
Aug 5, 2010, 12:00 AM
Friends that you do things both socially and sexually with... I have friends that I have no sexual interest in whatsoever, and friends that I love sharing intimate times together -- a definite benefit!

citystyleguy
Aug 5, 2010, 12:17 AM

couldn't have said it any better!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Aug 5, 2010, 12:28 AM
Potty mouth Joe....snicker
Bad Cat

_Joe_
Aug 5, 2010, 11:17 AM
You know the best way to plug up a potty mouth eh ? :bigrin: