Register

All Blog Entries

1. The Devil You Know - Part VI

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]There's just no easy way to go about this that I know of. You can either be direct and right up front or you can do what I've seen a lot of guys do (and I've even done it): Figure out a way to bring the topic up and gently poke around to find out where their head is about it, dropping hints, all of that stuff and with the certain understanding that whatever they might say about the topic in general may or may not match their really personal point of view on it; some guys are okay with dudes having sex with dudes... as long as they're not being asked to participate.

Still comes down to how much you want to have sex with a friend... and what you're willing to risk toward that goal and desire. So there's nothing in this that I'd call "helpful hints" and I'll invoke yet another saying: You pays your money, you take your chances when dealing with the devil you know versus the one you don't know shit about.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. The Devil You Know - Part V

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]And the answer is pretty obvious: They didn't know how I'd react to a direct proposition... even if they'd known me for years. Sure, some of my friends were quite bold; they'd just start out with, "Hey, let me ask you something..." and I'd say okay, what - then I'd get blindsided big time to hear them say they've always wanted to suck my dick or hoped that I'd want to fuck them... and I'm standing (or sitting) there trying to unscramble my brain enough to respond. Or, sometimes, I'd have a friend start grilling me about my stance on guys having sex with other guys and I'm wondering - and have asked, "Where did this come from?"

Sometimes, I got grilled not because they wanted to do something with me but because they had another guy they had their eye on but, yeah, more often than not, I was their target - and not because they somehow knew I was into this but because they trusted me not to spaz out on them. Yeah... some suspected it, might have even heard a rumor or two... but if nothing else, I always had to admire the courage it took for them to bring this up and without really knowing how I'd react.

And, yeah, with some friends, I categorically denied it and mostly because I knew something about them that they didn't know that I knew (and it definitely wasn't something good) or, sometimes after listening to their proposition, I knew it would be a mistake to agree and get busy with him - my gut has rarely been wrong in such things. But I'd be polite when I turned them down; no point in getting all nasty and shitty with them about it. I've even told some friends to go home and really think some more about this and after they've thought about it, come on back and we'll talk about it again which also gave me time to really think about it myself.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. The Devil You Know - Part IV

[SIZE=3][FONT=verdana]In my own experiences with this, I've guessed wrong about a few friends, some with no consequences, some resulting in the loss of a friend, making me think that we couldn't have been as close as stated if something like this trashed the friendship... but it is what it is and I learned to just move on. More often than not, however, I've been blindsided by friends who I was very sure weren't into this - then to find out that they were. And, sometimes, I also learned that they didn't have any interest in this... until they met me, making me wonder - and not for the first time - what it was about me that would tell someone that if, say, you wanted a guy to suck you off, I was the guy you needed to befriend and talk to.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]I still vividly remember the day when my best friend, while in the middle of an impromptu foursome, leaned over and started sucking on my dick. Granted - he was getting his dick sucked by his girlfriend and my wife so it was one of those "heat of the moment" things but, still, I was shocked because I thought I knew all there was to know about him, only to find this out even if you wanted to blame the moment. A couple of weeks later, I gave him a bro-job and not only did he not reject it, he sucked my dick like it was something we'd been doing all along.

You just never know. Still, regardless to how problematic this can be, when a guy gets interested in dick, it's usually a friend they turn to first - it's better the devil you know than the one you don't. Again, some guys are of a mind to preserve their friendships - why ruin a good thing? - so a stranger is their best bet; getting rejected by a stranger, while embarrassing, is of no real consequence unless the stranger gets violent about being propositioned... which is why a lot of guys would prefer to go with someone who is really a friend and the closer, the better.

A lot of guys have asked me how to ask a friend about this... and there is no sure-fire way that I know of to do this. Like I've shared, I've often sat back and laughed myself silly watching guys trying to drop hints to me about what's on their mind when, normally, they're usually pretty direct with the things they say. Then I get to laugh even more when I ask them, "Well, why didn't you just come out and say what you wanted in the first place?"[/FONT][/SIZE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Devil You Know - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I figured out that if nothing else, it's a trust issue; it's normal to trust someone you know more than someone you just met five minutes ago. The problem, however, is that we all have things about us that we won't trust anyone with... and having an interest in men is one of them. It's not quite like coming out even though, when trying to determine if your friend might be interested in letting you play with his dick, you're both "coming out" and making a proposition all at once. What you find that you don't know about your friend - and no matter how long you've known them - is whether they're going to be agreeable, disagreeable... or you're about to tell them something they already knew about you but never said anything.

I also learned that you can't always "believe" what a friend says. I've had many friends who'd rant and rave against guys doing guys and so much that I believed what they were saying was true... and then found out later that it was all bluster and protective covering... and sometimes they really did mean everything they said against it. It puts you in a very tough spot with a friend because you just don't know how he's gonna take what you have to say and are proposing...

While a stranger, well, in a lot of situations, they're more likely to make their intentions a bit more clearer... but now you're wondering if they're safe - and in any way you care to think about that - or not. One of the lessons one learns - and one, I think, should learn - is to trust their instincts and if your gut is telling you that this good-looking stranger would be a "bad" bed partner, trust it - and just walk away. But sometimes, your gut can be wrong, too, which makes this whole situation even more difficult to navigate.

More sayings: Fortune favors the bold; it's better to try and fail than to never try at all; nothing ventured, nothing gained and a whole lot more I could mention but the bottom line always comes down to this:

How badly do you want that dick... and what are you willing to risk in order to get it?[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. The Devil You Know - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]If I remember correctly, I think I read this in a book: "Sometimes it's better the devil you know than the one you don't..." and it took me a little time to figure out what this meant and once I did, it had me paying attention to the guys I was having sex with and even I noticed that more often than not, the guy I was having sex with was someone I did, in fact, know and I'd known them for years and as opposed to the random guys who'd approach me for sex and I either didn't know them or didn't know anything about them other than their name - and if I knew that much about them.

Again, whether I accepted their "indecent proposal" or not isn't at issue; sometimes I did, most times I didn't. Every now and then a "stranger" would approach me and make a proposal or clumsily hint at it - and I'd find out that we actually had a friend in common and that friend recommended the "stranger" to me... which had me wondering why our common friend, who I'd had sex with, didn't get with his friend and make him happy.

Which was about the time when I began to see that some guys would avoid asking their friends for some dick and felt their chances were better with someone who wasn't a friend.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. The Devil You Know - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]When thinking about the numbers - something I learned not to do a lot of because it makes my head hurt - I came to realize that I've gotten more dick from guys I knew than guys I didn't know before the fact. When this first came to my attention I didn't think much about it but it became clear that many of the guys who came to me looking for a first experience were more of a mind to do it with someone they knew; if not a "true" friend then an acquaintance, being in the same class in school, stuff like that.

Not too long after this revelation, I began to hear about guys going to their friends, dropping hints and hoping to get some dick experience from them; some were successful while others wound up losing a friend and, sometimes, making an enemy. I also noticed that "all of a sudden," there were a lot of guys wanting to "be friends" with me and I was seeing that some of them had a plan for us to be friends so that, later, they could do their best to sneak in a discussion about guys having sex with guys...

And would that be something I'd be interested in? Now, with the guys I had much in common with, I figured it would be just a matter of time before the subject came up; with those I almost immediately knew we didn't have much in common or I'd see them around here and there, never said anything to each other outside of saying hello... and now them wanting us to be buddies just made me suspicious.

And it usually didn't take long to figure out why they wanted to be friends. Now it's not a matter of whether or not they'd put having sex on the table and whether I agreed to it or not; sometimes I did, sometimes I didn't, but I was still damned curious why a guy, when looking for his first dick experience, would "hit" on his friends first.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Trail of Discovery

Well, over a year ago I wrote a 4 part blog on how it all began, well that is the past , I am definitely no longer at the beginning, am I at the end ?
    Oh hell no, if anything this roller coaster is heading to the top of the hill and preparing for the high speed thrill and the loop de loop.

So, I took a few months away from all social media and spent more time learning me. Some may have noticed I deleted the more x-rated photos and placed ones that I feel have some sexy to them (as much as I can), without tapping into my inner whore, although she is fun.

They just were not who I am anymore. Yeah, I know, thats like the school slut saying I am not easy now, I have virtue, yeah right ! I think many that are like me, and play two different gender roles, go through the phase of showing everything God gave them, then kind of back away from it. Sort of a attention thing, but what do I know, I am a crossdresser, not a shrink

During the last couple of months, I went on 4 dates, been out in public numerous times, and even once did a stand up routine as Jazmin ( a open mic type of thing), strangely, I had guys I figured would be President of the homophobia club come up and tell me they enjoyed it and even did a few pictures with them, 2 of them even bought me a drink, said it was worth the laugh, especially the joke about dating and cars

What was nice, the dates I went on, the guys were not just trying to get their cock sucked and go home, we actually went to dinner, movies, the whole thing, although it was strange to dance with someone and feel their boner on your hip, now I know how all those poor girls in high school felt. Most of them seemed to be guys that wanted to go out, and have company and a companion who understood them more than genetic women usually do, and they could be open and free about their bi-side, although one, I tried to find the words to say dude, you are gay, you are so gay you are Marvin Gay and there aint no closet high enough. Poor guy seemed like he was trying so hard to hold on to some heterosexuality, I wish him the best.I did give him the number to a friend that is good with talking to people who are coming out

During this time, I learned we are no longer in 1982. Multiple times I was in stores and felt people looking and thought, oh shit, here it comes, but the guys, were all polite and respectful even using feminine pronouns, I mean almost 100% of the time. It was like the men were live and let live, and what ever is good with them, as long as it doesnt impact their lives.

now the women, damn, I didint know some of them could squint that hard, some serious evil looks, outside of clubs, I only talked to one female. She had a Trump 2020 bumper sticker and yelled to me, which caught me by surprise, she wanted to know where I bought my dress. So we spent a few minutes and logged onto my amazon account from my cell phone so I could send her a snapshot of it, she even said thank you and hugged me when she left.

The worst people to deal with were in the clubs, girls/guys like me, damn you wanna talk about some catty bitches, it was worse than a high school cheerleader locker room trying to one up each other. Outside of the current NFL, I had never seen so many prima donnas in one spot.

But I did find a chill relaxing club that wasn't all techno music, little bit older crowd. Been there like 5 times now and usually there is only two or three like me.

Now, let me tell you the benefits of wearing leather pants and a corset with 6 inch heels, your ass dont pay for drinks, its like a dream come true, if I had known this years ago, could have saved a ton of money. The negative, with only a few of us and 20 to 50 guys, you dance a lot, I mean a lot, you are wiped out at the end of the night. It's cool though, most of the guys just seemed to want to have fun and relax

So, am I gonna live my life as a girl, hell no, I still like playing with boobies and kissing a women between the thighs, and maybe sometimes borrowing her pantys, with permission of course

what it does mean, I am closer to coming to grips with who I am, I am much more comfortable and relaxed, and I don't worry what others think.

Unless someone says my dress makes my ass look fat, then we got issues
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Doctor is In - Part VII

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]And I always wanted to play. I always wanted to be the patient, to have a hard dick in my mouth as well as sliding in and out of my ass. I wanted to taste sperm, to feel it being pumped into my ass and feel it oozing out of my butt and, yeah, the bigger the dick in my ass, the more the sperm would ooze out. And while the adult men who fucked me wasn't of a mind to play "Doctor," in the end, it didn't make any real difference since I could either suck them off or relish in the discomfort of having their "huge" pricks stretching my asshole out, feeling them very deep inside me until their dick would swell so much it would often make me gasp - then that crazy, insane pumping feeling would be happening inside me.

But among us boys? Sure - let's play. Any time. Anywhere we could get away with it. One dick or several of them. Again, being versatile - in today's terms - was just a matter of course; you sucked and fucked and you got sucked and got fucked and the only exception was the one gay kid among us; he only wanted to suck and be fucked and we were all too happy to accommodate him whenever he'd eagerly volunteer to be the only patient us "doctors" were gonna see.

I'll end this by saying that it wasn't until I was much, much older before I realized how... unique my childhood was in this respect, that the lot of us getting bitten by the sex bug at almost the same time was both kinda normal and not so much. Back then, none of us thought much about it, didn't worry about anything other than getting caught and, for us, it was really pretty normal for us to have so much sex with each other and, sometimes, more than we were having sex with girls. Even between the ages of 9 and 15, I had sucked more dick and gotten fucked more than any girl I knew... then or now.

And mostly because we figured out how to take a childhood game and turn it into a reason to have sex with each other.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind