Register

All Blog Entries

1. How do you like it?

1) Gentle, sweet, and romantic or 2)rough, fast, and hardcore? Why?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How can I figure out---?

How can I figure out if a female is bisexual or bicurious without flat out asking?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Am I bisexual or bicurious?

I have only had heterosexual relationship and sex so far. I have found ways over the years to pick the brains of a few lesbians and am so intrigued and curious about their lifestyles and freedom. I am turned on by stories of their sexual enjoyment.

I have gotten up the nerve to ask a few friends to experiment with me but got rejected every time. I am terrified of experimenting with someone I don't know. I have trouble trusting the intentions and the sexual history of strangers.

Oh! Also, I have been married for seven years (to the guy I've dated for 13 years total). I definitely love his dick, and he makes me cum most times, but most of the other men I've been with never could.... He seems to be slightly homophobic and totally not open; he is super protective and jealous when it comes to me anyway which has completely made me suppress my curiosity and desires. I left him a week ago and am ready to explore... I think....

What do you think? And help! Know of any more bicurious than bisexual, somewhat "innocent" woman in the Atlanta area that I can take it slow with? Or do I need an easygoing bisexual woman?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. big surprise

I recieved the biggest and most memorable taxi ride ever. I cant stop thinking about it. After a night of drinking at my local bar I ended up sharing a cab with a stranger. I could tell he had quite a bit to drink as well as I. After about ten minutes I felt his head on my shoulder. Not saying anything I soon felt his head falling to my lap. I felt myself growing hard in my jeans and no room for expansion. Soon i felt a hand rubbing my buldge. I was now so hard it hurt. I undid my button and zipper. I soon felt the warmth of his mouth over my cock trying not to distract the driver. I got the driver to stop before I got to my house and we managed to get out. We went into my garage and he continued to suck me off until I came hard in his mouth. I was so horny I grabbed his cock and returned the favor and had my first real taste of cum besides my own. Got another taxi for him and he was on his way. Still dont know his name. I have to jerk off now iam so horny thinking about it. Going to that bar again next weekend.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. So Excited going to meet a Bisexual.com member on Thursday

I am getting very excited have set up meeting for Thursday with another member for my first time. I have no experience with men but am looking forward to the meeting having all kinds of sexual day dreams as to what I would like to do with him. Is it odd that all of my dreams are to satisfy him with massage and oral to start. H seems like a very gentle and kind person based upon his posts and emails we have shared we are meeting at a coffee shop and I hope he is satisfied with my appearance and disposition so that we can go to his home.

Any advice or suggestions are welcome.
  6. Tortured

I am tortured by the pain
    there is no forgiving my despair
    I am tortured by the blackness of my mind
    there is no forgiving my suffering
    I am tortured by my soul
    there is no forgiving the way you treated me
    I am tortured by my sins
    you will never understand my despair
    Music to drown out the pain
    there is no forgiving the darkness