Register

All Blog Entries

1. Work That Dick - Part V

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]"You taste good," he said, looking up at me from where he had been exploring my navel in a way I'd never experienced before; he licked it, sucked it, jeez, it was so exciting that the part of my mind that always pays attention to things made a note to try that on my women the next time we made love.

I wanted his mouth on me, couldn't wait to feel him take me in... and he was still in no hurry to do that but he wasn't rushing, either. He fondled my balls, teased my butt hole with a finger without pushing it into me - and I wouldn't have objected if he had done that. Fuck me... I wanted him and badly and I would have taken him had he not kept slapping my hands every time I tried to get ahold of him.

"Be back in a second," he said. He got up and went to a dresser drawer to get a tube of... something; I watched him walk over there, took in the enticing view of his butt and found myself wanting to slide my dick into him. He returned, squeezed the contents of the tube into his hand and said, "This will make it feel really good, okay?"

I watched him apply whatever that stuff was to me and I'm surprised I didn't lose it right then and there. Whatever was in the tube, it had a topical anesthetic in is - probably benzocaine, from the way my skin tingled for a moment and I could barely feel his hand on me.

"There... now I'm gonna work that dick," he said... to me or to himself. I didn't know and I was beyond caring at this point. He made himself comfortable between my splayed legs and slipped a finger that had the stuff still on it into me and I gasped, feeling my body automatically relax to admit him; he smiled at me and lowered his head to my dick.

And proceeded to give me a sucking I will never, ever forget. I was numb... but I could feel the heat of his mouth, the way his tongue explored my dick and his finger was deep into me and unmoving and it was making me insane to watch him sucking my dick and with a focus I hadn't experienced since my time with Rob. Not really taking his own sweet time but not really rushing; there was urgency in him and not so much. He'd take me deep and hold me there, his tongue fluttering all over me and - shit - I wanted his dick in my mouth so bad it wasn't funny; every time I tried to move to do just that, he just put a hand on my chest, gave me a look, and kept on sucking my dick.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. Work That Dick - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Once he was naked, well, what I saw wasn't anything that I didn't expect. Smooth and hairless except for his armpits and crotch, Barry was trim, fit, and had what I'd call a nicely sized cock; he had turned around and gave me a view of his backside and I thought that, yep, he had a nice ass.

"Do you need to shower?" he asked.

"No - I showered before I left home," I answered. "But if you want to shower, okay - I'll get in with you if that's what you want." And I couldn't believe I had said that. He smiled and said, "This way..."

We got into the shower and I'm thinking this is where things are gonna get started... and they didn't. Well, not how you might think. The only time we touched each other was when we washed each other's back which got us both very erect and as I took in the sight of his erection, I could feel myself blushing to realize that my mind was automatically plotting out how to suck his rather magnificent boner while also remembering that at no time had we even brought up the subject of me sucking his dick.

We exited the shower and dried off; Barry reached over and grabbed me by the dick and led me back to the bedroom and I thought, "Okay... here we go!" as he indicated for me to lie down on the bed.

"Now I'm gonna work that dick," he said and there was something about the way he said it that sent a chill through me - and it wasn't unpleasant. "Just lie back and enjoy it, okay?"

I nodded... and, holy shit! I hadn't had a man pay that much attention to my body since my relationship with Rob so many years ago. He planted a light kiss on my lips and even though I wasn't a fan of kissing me, I felt myself wanting him to really kiss me. He explored my body, not taking "too much time" but also not rushing through his exploration. He licked, sucked, kissed, and felt every part of me... and it was driving me insane. Every time I reached out to touch him, he lightly smacked my hands and said, "Behave yourself!" Gods... he had me so turned on that it was everything I could do to not pounce on him and like every fiber of my being was demanding I do.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. Work That Dick - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]The next day and as we met for coffee in the cafeteria, I waited until Barry started his spiel about "working that dick" and even let him finish restating his case before I simply said, "Where and when?" You would have thought that he'd just won the lottery! He took a moment to calm himself - he was almost literally bouncing in his seat - and said, "Tonight, my place, and I guarantee you that you will not regret this!" He said that he'd email me his address once he got back to his office... and I spent the rest of my day wondering if I had just screwed the pooch. I even considered begging off but, damn it, I'd given my word on this and barring a real emergency situation, I saw no reason not to keep my word.

I arrived at his place on time and during my drive, I was a mess. I was excited and a lot more nervous than normal while still having this nagging feeling that this was going to turn out in a way I wasn't going to like at all. As I got out of my car, I'd resolved myself to get this over with and chiding myself for, as my second "wife" said, being a little bitch about this. I had figured out that Barry's somewhat effeminate ways was what really bothered me, a flaw in my character that also bothered the shit out of me and one I'd yet to fully get rid of.

But I'm in the moment of truth and girded my loins to knock on the door just the same. When he answered the door, wow - his face lit up like the proverbial Christmas tree and I'll admit that I was so nervous that you'd think it was the first time for me. After exchanging niceties, he said, "Let's get right to it - follow me!"

I followed him to his bedroom and started to undress - but he stopped me, saying, "Let me do that for you." Now, I've been undressed by people before... but it didn't "bother" me as much as standing there and letting Barry strip me naked and I still don't know why it bothered me so much. He undressed me, stepped back and took a long look at me and all he said was, "Yes, I thought so..." then started undressing himself (and refusing my offer to disrobe him).[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. Work That Dick - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Don't get me wrong; I liked the guy - I just didn't like him enough to submit to his request. I can't honestly say that I wasn't interested because, sure, here was a guy who had passed my "asshole test" who wanted to blow me but I still wasn't of a mind to start something that I felt I wouldn't be able to finish and given my relationship status: I had a wife, we both had girlfriends that we both shared (think of it as me being "married" to three women) and I just didn't have any room in my life to maybe wind up with a boyfriend. I didn't have a problem hooking up with guys when I wanted to but I was getting that "boyfriend vibe" from Barry and, nope - wasn't feeling that at all.

And I told him this and he said that he understood what I had to say... but he still wanted to "work that dick" and I asked him why this was such a big deal for him... and listened to him telling me what he thought about me as a man and, whew, it was beyond flattering. He had said, "I dunno... there's just something about you that's telling me I need to work that dick so I gotta work it... provided I can convince you to let me do that. You're a tough nut to crack, you know that, don't you?"

I figured that he'd eventually give up... and I was very wrong about that. Back in the day, shit - I used to be very easy to get into bed but years of experiences taught me to not be so easy and, importantly, not allow myself to be "pressured" into doing anything I didn't want to do. But Barry was persistent if nothing else and I had to admire that. I remember talking to my wife about him, voicing my concerns about him, and she said, "Look... if all he wants to do is suck your dick, what's it gonna hurt to let him blow you? He did tell you that he didn't need you as a boyfriend, right?"

"He did," I said.

"So, is it gonna kill you to let him suck you?" she asked.

"I guess not," I had to admit.

I even talked with my first "extra wife" about it, the one who couldn't understand why I liked sucking dick and even she said - and correctly so - that he was just gonna keep at me until he got what he wanted. "It seems to me that if you want to get him off your case, just give him what he wants... and stop acting like a little bitch about it."

Strong words... but she was right - I was being a little bitch about it. I'm not sure what made me think that Barry would be a complication in my life I didn't want or need but when the woman who wasn't all that comfortable with my bisexuality is telling me to just let the guy blow me, there was only one thing to do.

And I was praying that I wasn't going to regret it.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. Work That Dick - Part I

[SIZE=3][FONT=verdana]​"Barry" was a slightly effeminate gay man I'd met who was smart, affable, not bad looking... and a pain in my ass. I met him during a work function and once the booze got to flowing, he went from talking shop to hitting on me, not aggressively, mind you, but making it clear that he would have no objections to being naked with me. During our talk, yeah, I told him I was bi and a part of me was hoping that upon hearing this, he'd do what a lot of gay guys tended to do to find out I was "one of those guys..." but no - that seemed to encourage him.

As the function came to an end, he said he was going to stay in touch with me because - and this is an exact quote - "I want to work that dick!" He'd said that quite a few times, giving me the impression that he'd want me to fuck him but I wasn't feeling him like that and kinda hinted "strongly" at that - again, trying to deter him while not being rude or insensitive. He said that was okay with him but, I dunno, maybe whatever he had been drinking made him bold but he said that he was sure he could change my mind about that but clarified his statement by just saying that he wanted to blow me.

And adding that if he could do that after the function was over, he was confident that I wouldn't regret it. I was sure I wouldn't but, nah, he was just a bit too "girly" for my liking and I still very much remembered the last time an effeminate gay guy focused his attention on me. I didn't commit to anything or make any promises; I fully believe in not starting anything I don't intend on finishing.

The next several days after the function, I found myself suffering from a bad case of Barry. Lots of emails from him about how nice it was to have met me, lots of invitations to go to lunch; nothing that I felt was being annoyingly aggressive but it was clear that he wanted what he wanted. I wouldn't say that he was trying to seduce me but I will say that he took every opportunity he had to convince me that I should let him "work that dick" and the sooner, the better.[/FONT][/SIZE]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. The Show - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Herm traded places with the other guy - we never heard what his name was; Herm took a moment to suck the other guy’s dick until it was big and hard again before getting on his knees so the other man could do it to him.

Herm said, “Damn that dick is big!” as the other man started fucking him. My own dick was hard again and it was aching something fierce! I looked at my friend and could tell his dick was hard again, too, and as much as I wanted to stay and watch the two grownups, I knew that if me and my friend didn’t do it, both of us would have blue balls, which I thought was funny since it never looked like my balls were blue when they would hurt.

So we snuck off to another room and sucked in each other’s dick - and the same way Herm and the other man had done - until we shot our stuff into each other’s mouth. We even did it to each other while being on our knees; it made my knees hurt and get a little scraped but, wow, it felt really good. My knees got even more scraped up as I did it to my friend but I didn’t care - I wanted to shoot my stuff so we could get out of there before Herm and that other man found us...

And made us suck their very big dicks and stick them in our butts. Turned out we were worried about nothing; when we were leaving we peeked in the room they were in and they were already gone.

But that night, I dreamed about Herm and that other man and how exciting it was to see two grownups doing it to each other.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. The Show - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]The other guy had been cussing and saying how good it felt but then he said, “From the back!”

Herm pulled his dick out and my knees got weak again to see how much dick was coming out; I thought if we got caught and this Herm guy wanted to do it to me, it was really going to hurt and I was getting scared enough to change my mind about it being a good thing.

I almost jumped out of my skin and shit myself when my friend tapped me on the shoulder and I almost punched him, too. He wanted me to move over a little and I did and in time for us to see the other guy on his knees and Herm putting his dick back in.

”I didn’t know you could be on your knees!” my friend whispered. “We always do it laying flat!”

I just nodded because I now had a good view of Herm’s long, fat dick going in and out of the other guy’s butt... and I shot my stuff again and making more of a mess in my underwear and pants.

My friend pointed at the big wet spot I made and acted like he was laughing - but I pointed at his to make him stop. And we both went back to watching the two grownups. Herm finally shot his stuff and the noises he made were scary. He pulled his dick out and said to the other guys, “C’mon, do me so we can get out of here!”[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. The Show - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]The man whose back was to is stopped sucking the other man’s dick and said, “I gotta cum!” and I added this word to me growing sexual vocabulary. The man who said it starting fucking the other man’s mouth until she shuddered like he was freezing, cried out, “Shit!” and I think we both knew he was shooting his stuff into the other man’s mouth.

My friend groaned and I looked at him just in time to see a wet spot in the front of his pants that was getting bigger... and I knew he hadn’t peed on himself. To be honest, I didn’t know why I hadn’t shot in my own pants but it sure felt like it!

The man who had shot said, “C’mon, Herm - stick that big motherfucker in me!” As they moved around, I almost pissed myself because they both looked toward the door and I just knew they saw us!

My friend said, “If they see us, they’re gonna do it to us!” and I knew he was scared... but I wasn’t and thought if they caught us looking and wanted to do it to me, okay - wouldn’t be the first time I had some grown up dick.

But I whispered, “Shh!” - they hadn’t seen us because Herm was crawling between the other man’s legs, which were spread really wide and from where we stood, we could see Herm’s really gigantic dick as he pushed it into the other man’s butt.

The man groaned and said, “Shit, you make it hurt real good!” then wrapped his legs around Herm and Herm started to fuck him. We both gasped to watch Herm really ducking the other guy really hard and fast and like we would do if we were in a hurry. But maybe five minutes later, I figured they weren’t in a hurry because Herm was still fucking hard and fast,

I shot my stuff into my underwear and I almost fell down and I bit my lip so hard to not cry out that I could taste blood. My friend was sitting on the floor looking dazed and the spot in his pants was much bigger.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind