Register

All Blog Entries

1. Lessons in Bisexuality - Part V

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I've been eating pussy since I was ten and while I did tell my friend how to do it, I'd never really had to "teach" someone how to do something I'd do without really thinking about it and the though of having to teach a woman how to do that still kinda amazes and baffles me but it was just another one of those things that served to teach me that just because someone can go down on you doesn't always mean you know how to do it yourself.

I remember my lessons and as taught by my sister... and she was a hard taskmaster, often taking to slapping me on the head any time I did something she didn't like... or, because of that need to breathe thing, I stopped doing something she was enjoying. She'd get seriously pissed at me any time I failed to make her very happy; shit, one time, she actually punched me in the eye and said, "Do it again - and get it right this time!"

And I learned how to eat pussy just as I learned that what works one time with a woman might not work the next time... even with the same woman. But until that day, I never gave a single thought about having to teach a woman how to do it... let alone while she was actually trying to do it. I'm used to walking guys through sucking dick and even how to be sucked and, of course, when I'm eating pussy, I've had many women coach me through what they want to feel but the funny thing about me is that I never really thought of myself as a teacher but, apparently, I am and more so when I was able to teach a formerly straight woman how to be a bisexual one.

Go figure...[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. Lessons in Bisexuality - Part IV

[SIZE=3][FONT=verdana]I know I had a dumbstruck look on my face because my lady said, "Let me guess - she's between that woman's legs and calling to ask you what she should do."[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]"Yeah," I managed to say. In the background, I could hear the other woman asking, "What's he saying?" and her replying, "Nothing yet."[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]And, believe it or not, I spent the next hour talking her through how to eat pussy... and it was both strange and kind exciting to hear what was going on since, um, girlfriend actually had the phone close enough to her to hear whatever I said and I could hear the slurping and a whole lot of moaning and giggling, too.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]My lady is laughing her ass off in between sucking on my dick and she had me put the phone on speaker so she could hear as well as throw in her two cents on how a woman should eat another woman. She had me go back down on her and, unbelievably, was telling her friend what I was doing to her while I was doing it, well, until she started getting rocked by her own orgasms and, no shit - it was very fucking weird to her my girl getting vocal as she came and to hear the woman our friend was eating cumming at about the same time.

I guess our friend came up for air because I heard her say, "I need you to tell me something while I catch my breath."

"What's that?" I asked while toying with my lady's very big clit.

"How come I never ate a pussy before?"

"Why are you asking me - and how am I supposed to know that?" I asked.

"Shit, she could've ate my pussy," my girl mumbled just loud enough for me to hear - or so I thought.

"Damn," her - our - friend said. "If I had known that... but, okay, lemme call y'all back - I need more practice with this shit..."

We didn't hear from her for another two days and then it was just long enough for her to tell us that, for one, eating pussy was a lot of fun and, for another, her lover was ready to be eaten again. A couple of days later, my girl calls me at work and tells me that we got a Harry & David fruit basket... from the woman our friend was having sex with. There was a handwritten note that came with the basket that said:

"I didn't think it was possible for a guy to teach a woman how to eat pussy, let alone over the goddamned phone but you did it and I liked that your lady helped to teach in this. Thanks to both of you and any time either of you want to eat this pussy, you're more than welcome."

Wow. That weekend, I was at home with her and read the note for myself and my lady told me that she was really proud of me for being able to do something - teach a woman how to eat pussy - when it's something I'd never done before.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Updated Feb 18, 2020 at 4:13 PM by KDaddy23

Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. Lessons in Bisexuality - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]My girlfriend or, really, my second poly wife, came home from work and found me looking perplexed and, of course, she asked me why I had that look on my face - and I told her about the phone call. She was shocked and I understood that since she'd known her friend since they were young girls.

"Wait... she let another woman go down on her?" she asked.

"That's what she told me," I confirmed.

"And she called you and asked you to teach her how to eat pussy?"

"Yep."

"What did you tell her?"

"Get down there and do to her what you'd want someone to do you," I said.

"Well, damn," my lady said. "I would have thought this was the last thing she'd ever do; that girl loves her some dick. By the way, you do know she wants to fuck you, don't you?"

"Yeah, I get that sense from her every time we see her," I said. "She said she'd call back and let me know how it turned out so while I'm waiting, bring that pussy over here so I can practice on it..."

After we had sex, we were lying in bed when the phone rang and the caller ID showed it was our mutual friend; my lady handed me the phone, I said hello... and heard her say, "Okay... I'm between her legs - what do I do now?"[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. Lessons in Bisexuality - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I was like, "Well, yeah, I suppose that's the right thing to do but I'm not sure what I can tell you about how to do it."

"You eat pussy; I know you do because your girl (who was also her long-time best friend) told me you're a pussy-eating fiend so it makes sense that you can teach me how to do it. I mean, how did you learn it?"

"No one "taught" me, in that sense," I said. "I knew I had to get my face down there and lick it... and that's what I did, well, after having to get over a moment of wanting to throw up. From there, I just did what she told me to do - faster, slower, right there, no, not there, don't stop and do that again."

"It couldn't have been that easy," she said.

"It was, if you wanna call that first time easy," I said. "Look... I'll tell you what I tell guys who wanna suck a dick for the first time: Do it the way you like being sucked so, for you, eat pussy the way you like to be eaten and whatever she tells you to do, do it. Wait... you do get your pussy eaten, don't you?"

"By guys? Yeah... and I gotta tell you that you dudes don't have shit on this woman when it comes to that!" she said.

"So I've been told," I said. "Just do the best you can and if she knows this is your first time, I hope she's patient and understanding."

"I hope so, too, but I'm scared," she admitted.

"It's pretty scary that first time," I allowed.

"Do you think I can do it?" she asked, making me roll my eyes and sigh heavily.

"Honestly? I don't know if you can; it sounds easy until there's a pussy in your face. All I can say is that this is what you really want to do, you'll manage to do it."

"Okay - she's here," she said. "I'll let you know what happened, okay?"

I said okay and hung up, finding myself seriously thinking about this. Sure... I once told a male friend how to eat a girl's pussy and pretty much told him the same thing - get your face down there and start kissing, licking and sucking on everything down there and she'll let you know what she likes and doesn't like.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. Lessons in Bisexuality - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I've given a lot of guys their first M2M experience, from cock sucking to fucking. A lot of guys took to this like ducks to water while others, well, it took a bit of time to get used to something that they'd never experienced and sometimes that included trying to fuck me. I learned to be patient and understanding and making sure they understood that they could say "stop" at any time and it wouldn't reflect badly upon them.

But one day, I got a phone call from a woman I knew and it was pretty strange. After we got done with the pleasantries, I asked her what was up and she said, "I need a favor."

"Okay, what can I do for you?" I asked.

"I need you to teach me how to eat pussy," she said after a bit of hesitation - and I couldn't have been more surprised if she told me she was pregnant and I was the father (which wasn't gonna happen).

"Okay... um, why don't you start from the beginning," I said because I wanted to know why a woman I knew wasn't into this was asking me - a guy - about eating pussy.

The kinda short version was that she met a woman in a local (for her) club and they hit it off, were hanging out together and all that and, one night after a couple of drinks too many, they went back to the woman's place... and my friend had her pussy eaten by a woman for the first time in her life. She told me - and I could hear the embarrassment in her voice - that it was amazing and for the last several days, this woman had been eating her a couple of times a day, every day and had finally asked her if she could return the favor.

"I just don't know how to eat pussy," she said, the panic clear in her voice. "We're supposed to get together in an hour and, shit, I gotta do right by her, don't I?"[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. The Good Times - Part VIII

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I've had more good times than bad ones and I guess I've just been lucky to not have had really bad experiences. I did get drugged and raped by a guy but even then, that was more my fault than his - I just didn't pay attention and the hardest part was admitting to myself that even though he took me against my will, the sex was pretty fucking amazing but, yeah, when I got my head clear and got free from being tied up, I did try to kill him just as a matter of principle; I'll gladly give it up to you if you ask for it but if you try to take it from me, I will kill you and not lose a second of sleep over it.

It's taught me some hard life lessons along the way, too, but that's just a part of living, plain and simple. You do what you can and don't worry about what you can't do but I've always believed that if it's something you really and seriously want to do, you'll find a way to do it. I know all of the rules... and I'm happy to just ignore most of them because I never liked someone telling me what I couldn't and shouldn't do. Get some pussy and pussy that isn't my wife's? I'm good with that (so is she, by the way); get some dick to suck? Just as good (she know about that, too, and says it's the one thing she really loves about me). The good times have been good, the bad ones, eh, not so much but I still have no regrets or shame about any of it.

And if I could do it all over again? I wouldn't change a thing...[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. The Good Times - Part VII

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Today, I understand that had I not discovered bisexuality when I did (and the way I did), there's probably a whole lot about sex that I might not have learned or would have learned it a whole lot later than I did. As I've shared, it often embarrasses the shit out of me knowing how much sex I've had with both men, women, and in different combinations. I've said that if there's something two guys can do to, with, and for each other that I haven't done, it's because I didn't want to do it and there are some things that I just will not do.

I look at the sex I've had and, sure, I've had some under, let's say, questionable morality. Have had sex with grown men, indulged in incest with family members - the first pussy I ate was my sister's - and my most regular male lover was my only brother. And I don't regret any of it; I carry no shame at all over what I did or who I did it with. It all opened my eyes and mind in ways that, perhaps, a lot of people never experience. I understand it. All of it. And I accept it and often think about how my life might have turned out if things didn't happen when they did or the way they did. Many experience this the way I did (or close enough for government work) and it makes them feel some kind of way - and not always good. I see so many men and women who are "late to the party," watch them struggle with things that shakes their whole lives up and my heart always goes out to them while being thankful and grateful that I learned all of this before I was even a legal adult.

I've been a serious student of bisexuality for damned near all of my life because even today, I still want to know why I am the way I am; I still want to know about everyone who is like me - what have they learned along the way that gets me to understand this bisexual thing even better and, as a result, gets me to understand myself better in this.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. The Good Times - Part VI

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]He was a master cock sucker and he loved sucking me... any time and no matter what I was doing. Sound like fun? It was... and wasn't; kinda hard to be puttering around the house, cleaning up, cooking, stuff like that and have him sneak up and pounce on me and it was so... irritating but I never stopped him. That guy would routinely suck me off several times a day and would have done it more than "usual" but he understood that I needed to have something left for my wife, who thought it was hilariously funny that he and I were so very much in love.

My biggest issue with him? Getting him to fuck me. Today, I fully understand he was all bottom but at the time, it just didn't click with me that he wouldn't want to shove his dick in my ass and "show me" how much he really did love me, not that I doubted that he did. But being in love means sharing and taking care of each other and when I asked him to fuck me and he said he couldn't, well, I wasn't hearing any of that. He insisted that he wasn't good at it and I'd have to actually make him fuck me and when he did, oh, my god - he was a lot better at it than he said he was. He didn't like fucking me and I knew it; it did eventually make me stop insisting that he fuck me but, sure, I'd drop the bald hint that, you know, this would be so much better if you'd cum in my ass.

Hell, I even got him to eat pussy. Well, the truth was he wanted to know what it was about pussy I loved so much and my wife volunteered to let him find out and despite what he said about not liking pussy, my wife and I agreed that he was more of a natural than he wanted to believe. I watched him fuck her one night and she loved every minute of sucking his dick and feeling it inside her... and I know it "killed" him to admit that pussy wasn't as bad as he thought it was. The three of us didn't have sex together all that often but when we did, it was heavenly and, of course, my wife was deliriously happy that she got a gay man to have sex with her.

He said to me one day, "You know, having her suck me off isn't that different from you doing it."

I said - and while smiling - "I know and I've always known that - and now you know like I do."

"Fucking her is different for me... but it's not as bad as I always thought," he said - while stroking my dick.

"You're gay... but you're still a guy," I said, reaching over to stroke him into hardness. "There just really ain't a rule that says because you're gay, you can't fuck a woman or doing it is so horrible."

And all of that taught me a lot of shit about sexuality and the hype and bullshit we tend to believe that isn't always the truth of things. Despite him being... reeducated in the ways of sex, I still spent a lot of time with my cock in his mouth and ass because I loved him... and having sex with him was the shit even when he'd manage to piss me off.

It killed me when he had to leave...[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind