Register

All Blog Entries

1. Brothers: The Reason - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]The little brothers, after a bit of resting, took their turn with us. I couldn't wait to feel my brother's cock spreading my hole open... but Greg looked like he was about to freak out so since we were lying so close to each other that I could have kissed him, I just said, "Relax - it'll be in you before you know it..."

Eddie took that moment to push against his big brother's hole... and they both gasped. Greg looked like he was confused or something and Eddie looked like he had died and gone to heaven. I laughed to myself and settled in to be fucked.

"Let's change!" Eddie said and, for a moment, I was pissed to feel my hole empty... but Eddie wasted no time getting his dick inside me. He was smaller and a bit thinner in girth than my brother but it still felt good to have a dick back in my ass.

"Fuck me," I whispered and Eddie did his best to fuck my brains out or as well as a 13-year-old could manage. Beside me, my brother was wailing away in Greg's ass; Greg's face was a mask of concentration and I could imagine he was trying to deal with that curious pleasure/pain thing.

My brother came in Greg's ass and Greg said, "I can feel it!"

I would have laughed but Eddie was fucking me as hard and fast as he could and I think he was getting frustrated because he wanted to cum and couldn't... yet. I squeezed down on his dick a few times, heard him curse - then felt his dick swell a little before it starting pumping sperm into my asshole.

Ah... what a heavenly feeling... until Eddie pulled out and left me with that ugly empty feeling I still hadn't gotten used to.

We're on Greg's bed, all sweaty, funky, and sticky between Vaseline and sperm... and three of us were watching Greg for his reactions and I could see some tears sliding down his face.

"I don't know why I never did this - why we never did this," he said, looking at his brother.

"Took you long enough," Eddie said. "I thought I was gonna have to give you an invitation!"

We all laughed and I asked Greg, "How do you feel? You okay with all of this?"

"I guess I'll be okay... but we're gonna do this again, ain't we?" he asked.

"That's up to you and Eddie," I said. "We gotta get home before our mom leaves for work. Call me later if you want to."

I didn't hear from Greg for almost a week but he eventually called to apologize for not calling because, um, he'd been busy; I got the hint just fine. We eventually got together and talked about his busy time; he had said that he and Eddie were making up for lost time.

And that was the last time I saw or heard from him.

I don't know why I was thinking about him to begin with but one thought led to another thought and I found myself here talking about having sex with your brother.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. Brothers: The Reason - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Since Greg's parents were going to be away that weekend, he picked this time for the four of us to get together. The little brother's took the initiative by sucking us first and even trading brothers; Greg's brother, Eddie, turned out to be a very good cock sucker and a glance at Greg told me that he had an appreciation for my brother's oral skills. I thought they'd switch back... but they didn't and I happily flooded Eddie's mouth with cum and listening to my brother moan appreciatively as Greg unloaded.

"Wow," was all Greg could say as the little brothers took our place on the bed and we knelt before them to suck their dicks and, as they did, we switched brothers and, um, well, things didn't go well for Eddie; I tried to eat his cock right off his body and it didn't take him long to lose control and dump some pretty tasty cum in my mouth. I sat back with Eddie to watch Greg finish off my brother and, again, the look on his face was memorable as he swallowed.

"That was fucking amazing," Greg said; to me, he sounded like he was drunk but, yeah, I understood how he was feeling. "Now what?"

"Now you stick your dick in my ass and fuck me," Eddie said - and you could tell he was really looking forward to this.

"I don't know if I can," Greg said, looking over at me.

"Just go for it, man," I said, making use of the Vaseline I had brought with us to lube up my dick and my brother's ass. "Watch..."

My brother was on his belly and I mounted him, sighing as my dick slid into him with familiar ease.

"Oh, shit..." Greg muttered and I don't think he was even aware that Eddie was applying Vaseline to his dick as well as his ass.

"Come on, dude, stick it in me!" Eddie said, lying down on his stomach.

"Yeah, Greg, do it to him," my brother chipped in.

I looked at Greg, he looked at me and said, "Fuck it; if I'm going to hell, it's gonna be for a good reason..." and pushed his dick into his little brother's asshole.

The only sounds in the room were those of heavy breathing, a lot of moaning and cussing and that obscene slurping kind of sound of greased dicks going in and out of greased assholes.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum..." Greg said.

"Do it," Eddie said, his voice barely heard thanks to his face being partially buried in a pillow.

I was looking at my own dick filling my brother's ass and feeling myself getting close to losing it - then I lost it. I think I heard Greg groaning or something but I was too caught up in my own release to really pay attention to what was going on just mere inches away.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. Brothers: The Reason - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]"I think I need to," he said. "Come with me."

We went to a secluded part of the park and I introduced Greg to the joys of cock sucking. I knew he was anxious and all that so it didn't take long for him to fill my mouth with cum and I watched him to see how he'd react after the fact, knowing that some guys pretty much freaked out once they realized what just happened.

"Oh, my god," Greg said. "That was fucking amazing!"

"Thanks," I said.

"Your turn," he said as I got to my feet.

"You sure you wanna do this?" I asked.

"Yeah... if I'm gonna ask my brother if I can fuck him, I gotta be able to suck his dick, right?" he asked.

I just nodded and pulled my very hard dick out for him to suck. It took him a little while to get used to it and I told him I was gonna cum, his signal to stop sucking... but he didn't stop (and I kinda knew he wouldn't) and I liked the look on his face as my cum shot into his mouth and he got that first taste; it wasn't an, "Ew, that's nasty!" look but it wasn't a "I really like this!" look either.

"Your dick is big," he said. "Your brother can take it in his ass?"

"Yeah," I said, shrugging again. "He's used to it. You're pretty big, too."

He just smiled and we walked out the spot and found another bench to sit on and keep talking about this brother thing.

"So this ain't really unusual, is it?" he asked.

"Not where I come from, no," I said. "I'd say that it's pretty normal, to be honest; if you're gonna have sex with a guy, sometimes the perfect guy is your brother, you know, if he's down with it - it just kinda makes sense even though it's forbidden."

We talked for another hour or so and, after exchanging phone number, we went our separate ways. Later, I was telling my brother about it - after sucking each other off - and he said, "Wouldn't it be cool if all four of us could get together and do it?"

I thought it would be but I wasn't sure I wanted to put that on the table and, as it turned out, I didn't have to because Greg called a couple of hours later and suggested that the four of us get together.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. Brothers: The Reason - Part I

[SIZE=3][FONT=verdana]I got to talking about this because I had been thinking about a guy I knew that I haven't seen or heard from in decades and thinking about how we met; my brother and his were screwing each other. I remembered meeting him that day after my mom sent me looking for my brother and found him with his friend just walking in the park and as I delivered the message, the other guy's brother was approaching from the opposite direction. Introductions were made and both younger brothers went home as ordered, leaving us older brothers in the park and laughing over how we both got sent to do the same job.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]Somewhere along the line, "Greg" asked me, "Do you know that your brother is fucking my brother?"[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]"I figured as much," I had said. "I don't think those two really have much in common, if ya know what I mean."[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]Greg laughed and told me about the day he secretly watched them sucking each other off. "It was pretty hot... but I wonder where they learned that shit?"[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]I wasn't of a mind to share with him how my brother learned it but I was a little surprised that he hadn't figured it out. We took a seat on a bench and kept talking and he started telling me that since that day he saw our little brothers sucking each other off, he wanted to have sex with his brother... which led to him asking me if I had did it with mine. So I fessed up, feeling I could trust him and the highlight of this part was watching him squirm on the bench and with a noticeable tent in his pants.

"How can you have sex with him? That's incest!" he said.

"Yeah, I know... but it is what it is," I said. "He came to me one day and asked me to do it to him and, well, I didn't say yes at first... but I didn't say no either... but I eventually said yes... and we've been doing it ever since."

"Wow," Greg had said. "I've never done it with a guy so I don't even know how to ask, let alone ask my brother!"

"You just ask," I said with a shrug. "He's either gonna say yes or no."

"If I asked you to suck my dick, would you?" he asked.

"If you wanted to, sure - I don't see why not," I said honestly.
    [/FONT][/SIZE]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. Other Brothers - Part V

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Today, when I learn of the many guys who got their introduction to dick with their brother, it's not something I find unusual or shameful, although the very notion does shame a lot of guys and that's understandable. It's a fact of life that our prudish society doesn't want to acknowledge... but a fact of life that they are aware of just the same.

Or, really, what's the point in warning boys about not doing something that is never supposed to happen? You warn them and hope that your warning is enough to keep them from "experimenting" with a sibling or other boys and ya got to know or at least understand that chances are that's exactly what they're going to do and for no other reason than to find out why they're being told not to do it to each other.

I grew up watching and knowing that brothers did each other as well as doing it with my own brother... and because everyone involved wanted to. In our 'hood, no brother I knew of was forced to do it although I had heard such stories outside of our 'hood... but that was there and not where we lived. If anything - and kinda expected in a way - a lot of little brothers got their older brothers to give them the dick by "promising" to rat them out which, I think, more often than not gave older brothers the perfect "excuse" to do what they wanted to do with their brother in the first place - they just needed some incentive, as it were.

Do I feel bad about the sex I had with my own brother? Not at all. Not because I'm morally corrupt or anything like that - I just understand the truth that is hidden. Brothers have sex with each other and if they're of a mind to; it's always been this way and will always be this way and to act like this ain't the truth of things doesn't make sense. If you did it with your brother, cousin, whoever, fine; if you didn't, that's fine as well; not everyone goes this route but, again, a lot of guys get their love of dick this way. Some found it not to their liking and this, too, is to be expected... doesn't ever change the fact that many found it very much to their liking.

I even know that my own sons checked each other out and they don't know that I know nor do they know how many times I caught them doing it... but I knew they would. I could have rained down punishment like a monsoon... but there was no point in beating them down for something I knew they were gonna do although I did my duty and said that if they were gonna play around with sex - and I didn't specify what kind - they'd be smart to never get caught doing it before they were ready and responsible. And I laugh because as far as they know, they never got caught.

Sordid? Horribly nasty and all that? That depends on whether or not you believe what you've been told... or you know the truth.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. Other Brothers - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]My friend noticed that I wasn't paying attention to him and wanted to know what was going on; his brother just shrugged and I sat there thinking about whether to tell him or just say, "Nothing!" and let it go. But he wasn't gonna let the matter dropped and was, in modern terms, being a drama queen about it so I said, "You know little dude there wants you to do it to him, don't you?"

Well, nope - he didn't know that. His little brother, in what I'll call a moment of boldness, even told him that he was mad with him because all the other guys loved doing it to him - but he never even acted like he wanted to... and he knew that his big brother was doing it with the other guys in our "gang."

You could have bought homeboy for a penny, which didn't stop him from doing his drama queen thing... but his little bro cut him off by saying, "You're such a square and a dummy! If you don't do it to me, I'm gonna tell mom and dad that you do it to boys!"

Uh-oh. Instead of responding to this threat, he looked at me and asked, "Have you guys been doing it to my brother?"

"Sure," I said and, no, I wasn't worried about him wanting to fight me; he knew I'd kick his ass and after he picked a fight with me before.

Well, he was mad about that but I found out later that he was mad because he hadn't known what his little brother was up to. I expected him to beating his little brother up for threatening to rat him out but, instead, he asked, "If I do it to you, are you gonna rat me out?"

"Nope!" his little brother said. His face was glowing with anticipation and, yeah, I wanted to see what was gonna happen next myself; was he gonna do it to his brother even if to save his own ass? I figured he would; didn't figure on him doing it right then and there, though. I dunno - maybe he thought his brother - and me - was lying; he pulled out his dick, which was already very hard, and said, "Prove that you've been doing it!"

And little bro proved it... in spades, I'd say. He made my friend cum in under a minute and I remember the looks on both of their faces. My friend was shocked and his brother was happier than a pig in shit and with traces of cum on his lips. But the drama queen had the nerve to ask me, "How come you never told me?"

"Not my place to tell you," I said. "Besides, I thought you knew."[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Other Brothers - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Within a neighborhood, you often got the impression that stuff like this only happened where you lived... but I found that it wasn't as true as I had thought; it seemed like with all the male friends I had outside of my 'hood, if they had a brother, they were having sex with each other, not every now and then, but every chance they had to do it.

I got to do it to a lot of guys who didn't have brothers; those were the guys who'd get around to asking, "Hey, have you ever done it with a boy?" and because they wanted to do it... but didn't have a brother. One guy was pretty upset being an only child; he had told me that he was jealous of the other guys in the area who had brothers and they were doing it to each other and, oddly, those guys never included him... because he didn't have a brother.

Guys would often get busted in the act... and the promised punishments were ghastly - also as promised. But knowing about those guys who got busted also taught me something and kinda proved my "theory" that parents knew their sons would have sex with each other but if they caught them, well, only then would the punishments rain down on them. So while some guys got busted and punished, it still didn't stop what they were doing, whether it was with a brother or another guy.

We call it experimenting, even think of it as a phase and one that a guy is expected to grow out of... but the truth is very different. I was sitting at yet another friend's house with his younger brother and we were talking and the friend wanted to know if it was true that this guy we both knew and his brother were doing it to each other all of the time. I didn't rat them out with the kid brother sitting there; kid brothers were - and probably still are - notorious for tattling, right? But my friend said that he would never do it to his brother... but what he didn't see (because he was looking at me) was the disappointed look on his brother's face... and what he didn't know what that almost everyone was doing it to his little brother - except him.

Not saying that he should have been (and like the rest of us with brothers were doing) but I wondered why he didn't know that his little brother wanted big brother's dick. I looked at the little brother with a look that asked, "How come you haven't asked him?" The younger brother understood the look and just shrugged but, yeah, he was not happy that his big brother didn't want to do it to him... and all while big brother was ranting and raving about how nasty and wrong it was to do it to you own brother.

Then it got interesting.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. Other Brothers - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Bold. Brazen. Totally and utterly shameless. Just the way it was... and made better by the sure and certain fact that it shouldn't be happening or so we were all told; it made me wonder how adults could say this when I knew for a fact that it was happening and maybe more than they knew it was.

Or maybe they did know... and just chose to ignore it? I didn't know for sure but I suspected as much given how many times a parent would come knocking on a bedroom door or just barging in hoping to catch us in the act but when they didn't, they'd have this look on their face that told me that they knew... but what you suspected was one thing and what you could prove was something else.

There was a new guy to our little gang of horny fuckers and he dove right on in after telling us that he'd been doing it with boys for a while and was glad that, after moving to our neighborhood, he'd found that we were into doing it to each other. But he had a secret that he shared with me one day and I don't remember how we got to talking about it but he had said that he was afraid that none of us were gonna like him.

"Why not? You're pretty cool!" I said.

"Um, because, um, I've been doing it to my brother," he blurted out and he looked like I was going to cuss him out or something.

"Oh. We do it to our brothers, too," I said like it was no big deal - and because it wasn't. The next time we all got together, he brought his brother with him and delighted us all by pouncing on his very happy brother and we watched them screw each other silly before it all broke down and we were all doing it.

The new guy was so relieved to know that he wasn't going to be treated as an outsider because he was doing the nasty with his brother.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind