Register

All Blog Entries

1. "Perfection" - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]"The only thing that went "wrong" was that after twenty minutes of sucking each other, neither of us were close to cumming. He stopped and I stopped as well; we kinda stared at each other for a moment then said, at the same time, "Do you wanna fuck?"

That had us laughing but, yeah, fucking each other just made a lot of sense to me even though neither of us had even mentioned fucking. We actually flipped a coin to see who would get boned first and I lost the toss and, really, I'd never been so happy to lose a coin toss before.

"There's no lube," Phil said.

"No problem - go in the bathroom and get that bar of soap," I said after finding there was no lotion present - back in my youth, if we didn't use spit or Vaseline to grease the way, getting dicks and asses really soapy always worked.

Phil came back with the soap and worked up a good lather on both of us; I laid down on my stomach and lifted my ass in preparation to feeling him go in me. I felt the bed move, felt his body hovering over mine and the next thing I knew, he was lying on top of me; it happened so quickly that I actually reached back to feel where his dick was - and it was in me already!

Perfection - I didn't feel a thing when he plunged into me and I said, "Fuck me, please..."

Even the way he fucked me was perfect; not too slowly or quickly. He wasn't exactly gently but he wasn't trying to pound me through the mattress, either. I was in heaven because he didn't cum quickly... but it didn't take him a god-awful long time doing it and I heard myself moaning to feel his cock pumping inside me.

"Damn... it was like my cock was made to fit in your ass," he said to me after he pulled out. I felt wonderful but I also felt a little unhappy that he was, for the moment, finished fucking me - and I hadn't felt like that in years.

"Yeah, I loved the way you felt inside me," I agreed. "You ready?"

"Hell, yeah," Phil said. I took the soap and went to get it good and wet so I could soap us both up and when I was done, Phil turned over onto his back and opened his legs nice and wide, making me feel a little envious that he could do that... because I never really could. Still, I got into position and we both looked down as I eased my cock into him. I thought, "Wow... his hole feels really good!" and Phil said aloud, "You fit inside me better than anyone!"

I fucked him just like he had fucked me; not to fast or hard but not that slow and gentle; it felt so good being inside him that I had to cum and told him I wasn't going to be able to hold it much longer.

"Just let it go," he said - even the huskiness of his voice was "perfect" to me as I gave in to the feelings and filled his hole with cum as he clung to me.

"That was amazing," he said after I pulled out.

"It was and so are you," I said then did something I rarely did - I leaned over and kissed him. I could taste my cock on his lips and I was sure he could taste his on mine and It had been many a year since I last kissed a guy and liked it as much as I liked kissing Phil.

"We should get cleaned up before we go any further," he said when I broke the kiss - I had been thinking the exact same thing. We stumbled to the bathroom, found another bar of soap and spent some time cleaning each other up before falling back into bed to do some more kissing.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. "Perfection" - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Every so often, I'd run into a guy who I not only immediately liked mere minutes after talking to him, but I'd be more than willing to go to bed with him if he was agreeable.

I met "Phil" at a very boring office party and while I knew he worked with us, the department was big enough that I rarely interacted with him although I'd often see him as h went about his job. However, at the party, we wound up at the bar and talking first about how boring the party was, then talking about other things and I was more than impressed with him and quite comfortable so when he suggested that we ditch the party, I was all for it and hoping he wanted to bail because he wanted to do something other than talk.

On the surface, he was just a fairly average guy but I liked the way his mind work as we left the party and I asked him where he wanted to go.

"Well, I don't live far from here so I thought we could go to my place and, um, get to know each other better - but let me call home first and see if my wife is there," he said.

My dick was already stirring in my pants; there was something about this guy that was screaming at me that going to bed with him would be amazing... but he ended his call and said that his wife was at home - would I be interested in splitting the cost of a motel room with him?

"Let's go," I said, grabbing my keys and trying not to run to my car. I followed him to a not-so-nearby motel and found myself waiting impatiently as he went in to get a room. During the trip to the motel, he had called me and said how very much he wanted to suck my cock and, if I was good with it, to suck his - and Phil was speaking my language big time.

Once in the room, we wasted little time getting undressed and to my eyes, he was "perfect;" he wasn't twink-skinny but he wasn't what I'd call overweight... and his cock, which was already hard, was the perfect size to suck on and into the bed we went and got right to the matter at hand. The moment my mouth closed around his cock and I took him deep, yeah, he was the perfect length and thickness to make blowing him almost effortless on my part. I wanted to eat him alive... but I also wanted to take all night getting him to cum. He even tasted "perfect," not too salty for my tastes.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. Bi Men and Anal ... Do you Enjoy it or not?

[QUOTE=woodworker70;328350]yes I love it the feel of a man inside me and when he starts pulsating inside of me[/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. giving it up to a dom the first time

the man was a retired school teacher i met on cl 7 years ago met him at a walmart parking lot and talked to see if i was willing to let him have his way with me anyway he wanted after we talked and i said yes we went to his house where i then dropped my pants and bent over a bench and he took a leather paddle to my ass after he got my ass cheecks red he put me on my knees to hands tied behind my back and face fucked me with a 7 inch thick cock first time i ever have been done like that then he turned his ass to my face so i could rim him then he had me lay across a bed and he whipped my ass with a leather belt with a red ass with welts he said you ready for a good fucking he then put it to me for a good while then when he pulled out could feel the cum running out my ass he said get cleaned up and we will go out to eat and after dinner i went home decided that was 1 i could check off my list
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Seduced - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Thankfully, I didn't have to wait long for him to start fucking into my mouth and letting the inevitable happen; I felt his cock swell so much I almost gagged for a moment before I felt that first shot of spunk hit the back of my mouth and now it was all about keeping up with the flow of it all so I wouldn't miss a single drop - and it did my ego a lot of good to hear him calling for God, Jesus, and even his mother for some help.

I reluctantly let him go and propped myself up on an elbow next to him and asked, "What that what you had in mind when you tried to seduce me?"

"Yeah," he said, looking embarrassed again. "How did you know?"

"Been there, done that, know what to look for," I said with a shrug, reaching down to stroke his soft cock. "You sure you don't want me to get you back up so you can use this on me?"

"I'm sure," he said, looking frightened for a moment and as if I was going to coerce him into fucking me; yeah, I wanted that long, fat dick exploding in my ass - but not bad enough to make him do something he didn't want to do.

"Okay, well, we have a little more time before my wife gets home with the kids so I'm just gonna suck this fine dick of yours again - you okay with that?"

"I guess," he said and I could see it in his eyes that he understood that I wasn't giving him a choice; I wasn't trying to seduce him - I was going to take him again... and I did.

We finished his failed attempt to seduce me with my dick buried to the hilt in his ass again, pumping away furiously as he begged for "mercy" while begging me not to stop. After we finished and got cleaned up and dressed, he was about to leave and I had one piece of advice for him.

"Next time you try to seduce a guy, try not to be so obvious about it," I said. "Sometimes, all you gotta do is ask the guy, ya know?"

He smiled and nodded while saying, "See you tomorrow?"

"I'll be on the court," I said and as he walked away, I was already looking forward to having my dick in him... and plotting on how to seduce him into putting his dick in my ass.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. Seduced - Part III

[SIZE=3][FONT=verdana]Ah, the look on his face finding out that he got busted was precious! He just nodded and kinda smiling to himself and I understood it; it was the same thing I'd go through when I was trying to seduce someone and got busted.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]"So... what's on your mind?" I asked looking at his face but my focus was on his crotch as I watched his dick start to grow. "Do you wanna fuck or suck?"[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]"Suck," he said, having the good sense to look embarrassed. "I wouldn't, ah, object to you fucking me if you wanted to."[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]"Does that include you fucking me?" I asked.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]"No!" he blurted out. "I don't like doing that!"[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]"Okay," I said - and I wasn't sure if I was happy about that or disappointed. "So...?"[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]He answered my question by getting up and coming over to where I was sitting; I kinda leaned back so that he could get my shorts off without me standing up and the rush of cool air felt good against my cock and balls.

"I knew it," he said, taking me into his hand and beginning to stroke me.

"You knew what?" I asked, feeling that rush of pleasure running into me.

"That you had a nice dick," he said softly.

"Hmm," was all I said as he lowered his head and took me into his mouth. I'd given him props for his seduction techniques but gave him even bigger props for how he went after my dick and how easily he'd take it all in and hold it while playing his tongue along my shaft. Oh, yeah... he was very good.

"Come with me," I said, pulling myself away from him. "We need some room."

He followed me upstairs to the bedroom and I stripped him bare so I could finally see the cock he'd been pressing against my ass and, yeah, it was impressively large and thick - but nothing I hadn't seen before or couldn't handle. We spent some very long minutes sucking each other until he stopped, tapped me on the arm, and asked, "Would you fuck me now? I've been wanting to feel you since I first saw you..."

I really didn't want to stop what I was doing; I wanted to taste his nut, to take it from him but, okay, I can do that after I unload my balls into him. I got up long enough to get some lube - KY - and slathered us up; he got onto his knees, face down/ass up and without any hesitation, I slid my dick into him until there was no more dick left to put in him. He sighed, I sighed - despite the lube, he was tight and was already flexing his muscles against me and in a way that told me that I wasn't going to last very long - so I got to fucking him until I couldn't hold back any longer and flooded his hole with sperm.

He moaned and ground back against me - and I think, but wouldn't swear to, that he even giggled a little as my dick finished pumping inside him. I pulled out and immediately flipped him onto his back and literally dove onto his cock, taking his impressive length in one gulp then getting into what I wanted him to do.[/FONT][/SIZE]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Seduced - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]As we sat in the shade to try and cool off some, he put part two of his seduction in play and I had to admit that he was doing a good job with his voice, eyes, and body language; when I looked at him, I could see him thinking about what to say and how to say it; he was trying to hide his erection which, I thought, it was pretty impressive that he could stay hard for all the time he'd been hard (since the second game) and, yeah, it had to be uncomfortable. I knew what he was trying to do; what I didn't know was what he wanted from me... but what I did know was that I wasn't going to make it easy for him.

How do you seduce someone who knows they're being seduced? I dunno... you just keep at it if you know that they know and like you would when you're trying to seduce a woman; you know that she knows what you're doing and now it's a matter of doing and saying the right things that, hopefully, will impress her enough to want to go to bed with you. And that's pretty much what I was doing... but I don't think he knew that I knew and I was just waiting for him to convince me that getting naked with him was "my" idea.

But I have limits to my patience. We went to my place, which was across the street from the park and courts, chugging lots of ice cold water and his attempts to seduce me continued; he was now in the third phase of his plan and starting to toss out not-so-subtle hints and hints that I deliberately let go "over my head" because I wanted to find out what he wanted to do but, like I said, my patience has its limits. What I wanted to do was say to him, "Look, just get to the part where you ask me to have sex with you already!"

This game had to play out, though, so I kept that thought to myself as I watched his non-verbal hints, like rubbing his crotch, licking his lips, the way he'd lean toward me while talking about... nothing. We'd make eye contact and his pupils were dilated more than the relative dimness of the room would cause. Oh, yeah, he wanted to do... something - I just wanted him to get to the point of all of this and, thankfully, I didn't have to wait much longer.

I guess he got tired - or maybe even frustrated - that his "subtle" hints weren't being picked up on and I saw, in his eyes, the decision he came to before he finally said - and with that quiet, rather sexy voice he was trying to ply me with - "You know... I wouldn't mind having sex with you right about now. You know what I mean, don't you?"

"Took you long enough," I said. "I gotta give it to you - you're pretty good but I figured out you wanted something quite some time ago."

He sat back like I had slapped him, confirming to me that, nope, he didn't know that I knew.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. Seduced - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Do you know what it feels like to be seduced, to have someone just charm you out of your clothes and do it so well that they having you thinking that the sex that's about to happen was your idea... and you weren't even thinking about having sex?

I remember the first time a guy seduced me and the "fucked up" part was that I knew what he was doing and why; I even found it amusing that he was trying to seduce someone who, by necessity, had a lot of experience seducing women so when he began his seduction of me, I had already decided to just kick back and pay attention to how he was going to seduce me into doing whatever he wanted to do.

I had to hand it to him - he was good, one of the best I'd run across to date. I'm sure that his contact with me while we played basketball was his idea of subtle and innocent, patting me on the ass after a good shot or complimenting me after I made a good defensive play against him. I'm sure he wasn't thinking that I was very aware of his hand lingering just a bit longer when he'd pat my ass and that I wasn't aware of the placement of his hand when I'd back him down into the post, which was just "innocently" a bit below the small of my back.

I'd win a game and, wow, he really poured it on with the compliments while trying to downplay his own game and, at one point, he had me laughing at his attempts to be disarming, like I didn't notice how hard his dick was when I faced him up, like I couldn't feel him against my ass when he'd body-up and bumping me - and like I had no clue that no guy is gonna bump you just from the waist down.

I played my part in the seduction by acting as if I noticed none of this as I won game after game before we were both drenched in sweat and nicely tired and he decided to give up trying to beat me... at basketball.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind