Register

All Blog Entries

1. King for a Day Part II

So with Eric the servent girl in the stocks, I commanded the 2 girls to entertain me. Cara went to work and was all over Whitney having her completely naked in seconds. They rolled on the bed and kissed and sucked and fucked for 5 minutes! Eric who had never seen Whitney like this was in agony that he couldn't reach his cock and stroke it. I then commanded that the girls release the servent girl and bring her to the bed so I could see 3 wenches in action! Eric was excited thinking it was his turn to play. Not so fast! As planned, Cara knocked his wig off exposing him as a man. (Remember this is all fantasy but he swore to play along) I feigned outrage at his/her deception! "Give him 10 lashes and strap him on the rack!" I ordered. Mistress Cara lifted up his dress and expertly administered 10 lashes with a thick leather belt. Eric whimpered and cried out after every blow. The girls strapped him face down on the rack which was basically a beefed-up massage table. There was a hole so that his cock was exposed down below. Cara slid in front of hi, on the table and ordered him to lick her pussy. Whitney went underneath and started sucking his cock. Eric was in heaven until it came time to pay for his crime. The king climbed up behind him and poured lube all over his bare ass. I don't think he quite figured out what was about to happen even after I stuck 2 fingers in his ass. I spread his ass cheeks and shoved my big hard cock into his virgin ass! He tried to protest but Cara shoved her cunt harder into his face. I began pumping with a mighty force. He came all over Whitney's face and hair. Then Cara screamed with orgasmic pleasure and backed off. Whitney got up to better see her boyfriend being ass fucked. I came a few minutes later. Cara and I left for the showers. Whitney untied Eric and they started fucking on the bed. They left the building 30 minutes later. Cara told me a few days later that Eric was quiet on the ride home, in fact he hard talked for 2 days afterwards. Then he came to her. He confessed that he enjoyed sucking cock and being fucked by a man. And would she set up another session? Cara told Whitney that we'd rather have a threesome with just her!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Passing the Torch? - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Two of my three children are bisexual and I know this because they told me, well, except for my daughter; I found out that she was playing with pussy some time before she actually confessed to it and because - get this - I overheard the girl she was having sex with talking about how good my daughter's pussy was and how good she could eat pussy one Sunday after church service. That and, one day, she came in from being outside, gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and, well, I know the scent of pussy when I smell it. I wasn't alarmed by overhearing this nor was I surprised to smell pussy wafting off her face it so it was just a matter of how long it was gonna take her to confess and I knew she would.

My oldest, well, he just came home one afternoon, walked up to me, and just started talking about where he'd been and what he'd been doing and just like we were talking about the weather or some other matter of fact thing. Again, that he had been running around playing with dick didn't surprise me and, indeed, his mother and I suspected it since he never seemed to be interested in girls.

Most parents, upon hearing such a thing, would probably freak out and read the child/children the riot act but at least in my mind, it was never a matter of if one of my kids would check this out: It was always a matter of when and more so when, one day, the three of them cornered me and started asking me about sex. Okay, it's [B]that [/B]time so we all sat down and I said, "You have questions... and I have the answers so ask." During the Q&A, which took about three hours, I gave it to them unfiltered and without any of the bullshit parents of my generation were known to provide and, yes, homo- and bisexuality were asked and talked about.

So after that hallmark day, it was just a matter of time before I found out which one of them - or how many of them - would migrate to the middle of the road. Now, I don't think my baby girl would have confessed when she did had she not "slipped up" and asked me if her mother liked girls, too, and to be honest, I'm not sure how she knew or figured this out but she was pretty damned sure of this and I did respond by saying, "Yeah, she does - but that's something you need to talk to her about, okay? Oh, that reminds me - why are we having this conversation?"

Getting her to spill the beans was easy, again, not that she wasn't telling me anything I didn't know already and the only surprising thing was how many girls she'd slept with - more than the four girls I already knew of. Once she finished confessing, she asked if I was angry with her and I asked, "Why would I be... when I knew you were gonna do it?" - and then I told her how I knew before her confession. She asked if she should stop doing it and I said, "If you feel you want or need to; otherwise, remember what I said about being careful."[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. King for a Day Part I

This happened about 10 years ago in Minnesota. I was dating this crazy artist named Cara. She rented an art studio in an old grain mill. She also rented a space next to it in the same building that she used as a sex dungeon for her other gig as a dominatrix. She talked to me one day and told me about a woman she knew named Whitney that she wanted to help. Whitney had a boyfriend named Eric. They were both really straight-laced and their sex life was vanilla. She confided in Cara that at times Eric would be really drunk and tell her of his bisexual fantasies, but had never done anything with another guy. Whitney, it seems, had bi fantasies also and wanted to see Eric in action with another man but she couldn't convince him to do anything. So Cara hatched a plan. She had Whitney convince Eric that they were going to meet up with a Swinger couple and they could each fuck the other couple's partner, with no strings attached. Totally straight. In reality Mistress Cara had other plans.
    We all met up in the ante-room of her art studio. We all signed waivers (it's the rules) and had a few drinks to loosen the mood. Cara told us all that it's totally fantasy once we enter and no backing out and no saying "no". So Cara and Whitney take Eric back to the dressing room to get ready while I went into the dungeon to get ready also.
    The girls told Eric an elaborate fantasy hoax to get him to go along with it: He was a poor servant boy that was caught stealing in the marketplace. He was to be taken in front of the King (Me) for sentencing. So they disguised him as a girl so he could be thrown into the Ladies dungeon and fuck all the ladies in there! He was stripped naked, and they put a raggedy peasant dress on him and a long black wig. They put some make-up on his face to add to the game. The girls dressed in skimpy guard costumes.
    Cara is a brunette and about 5'6 and very curvy. Bit tits and ample ass. Whitney is a little taller but with big tits and wide hips and ass. Both in their 30's.
    Eric is about 6' tall with a slight build. After a few minutes they shackled Eric's hands behind his back and marched him in to be judged by the King.
    My costume consisted of a cape, a crown and my rock hard fleshy scepter. I was on the throne, playing with myself when they entered. I yelled at the guards to place the female prisoner at my feet to be judged! They pushed him down to his knees. The charges were read and I asked him to enter a plea. He said "guilty"! (He was playing right along with the phony script!) I then said "You don't look very remorseful! Suck the King's cock as I think of your punishment!" Eric hesitated but the girls forced his mouth onto my cock! They were pushing his head back and forth and making him blow me. After a few minutes of Eric gagging on my dick, I commanded that the girls put him in the "Stocks" to think about his crime.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Bisexual îmi place pula

Îmi place să sug pula și să ling pizda.beau sperma,ma fut în cur
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Wife telling me how other fuck her while we are having sex.

My wife’s business travels involve getting laid after her meetings have concluded for the day. She has been banging her boss for 3 years and openly talks about it to me while having sex. Last night during sex I told her to tell me how he gets the party started? So no one is the wiser they always get 2 rooms so the Corp office doesn’t think anything out of the ordinary. But the wife always sleeps in his room.

She lets herself in to his room and preps her body for a night of fun, and when he arrives she is naked on the bed spread open for his invasion. He undresses and straddles her chest and feeds his cock and balls to her, so I act out how he does it and it’s a lot of fun. She says he always gets his cock sucked to completion so he can last longer fucking her. When he cums on my face he takes his fingers and feeds me, so I act out how he does it and her pussy is a river of sloppy expectation. He normally gets up and makes a drink and comes back to bed for his eating session, he eats my pussy until I orgasm and with out warning he rams his cock balls deep. And as he works his cock his thighs slapping my ass making a smacking noise, I know who ever is in the room next door knows and hears us.

As i act out what what she is telling me I find myself super horned up and ready to explode, I litterly lift her legs high over her head and let my full weight plunge deep into her, she moans loudly and I pull out and plunge my face into her orgaming hole and then plunge deep inside until I bust my nuts.

The whispered that afterwards she often often thinks how others make love to her as she loves them all. She said mornings are not quite the same she sucks his cock to awaken it and climbs on for her morning ride. After last night she smiled and said that was a lot of fun, let’s try it the other way, tell me how you fuck Cindy. That will be tonight.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Monday looks good...he will let me know.

I have a regular cock I suck around once a week, but he was busy last week, so it was nice to hear from him yesterday. He said to be at his house at 1:30. It was after 1 when I read his email, but since he lives on 15 minutes away, I was able to make it on time. When I walk in he always wants to kiss me and push his tongue down my throat for a couple of minutes. Then he sits on his couch, leans back and lets me go to work on his cock. He also likes for me to suck on his balls. It only takes me about 4 or 5 minutes to get him off, and then he wants me to leave right away, which is ok with me because I got what I wanted. He said Monday looks good...he will let me know.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Working wife

It’s been 3 years since we opened our marriage to others openly engaged in safe and casual sex with like minded people . That being said my wife’s boss is someone in our group of friends. Being the 1st of the month my wife always has to travel to the Corp headquarters for their monthly team meetings. Her boss and I know each other and have even shared the wife a few times so even though we talk we don’t play often, however putting the wife on a plane south she will be spending the next few nights riding his cock. She prepped her pussy by shaving it nice and smooth got a fresh haircut wanting to look as good as she can for this 62 year old horny boss.

So in her her absence I will be entertaining a few friends tonight for drinks cigars , soak in the hot tub and lots of hard cum filled cocks.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. One Day... - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I was hard again... painfully hard and that was something I didn’t expect given how good he had sucked me off. I felt detached, heard my voice saying, “I’m gong to fuck you...” when, in my head, I was ”shaking my head” because I didn’t want or need to fuck him - but this... beast inside me wanted to and it was unlike me to be so insistent.

After a very quick lube job and I was inside him, me moaning, him crying out as I stretched his hole open... and this beast inside me laughing maniacally and like it was enjoying Rick’s obvious discomfort... and didn’t give a fuck.

It was, again, like I was watching myself driving my cock into Rick’s ass, pinning him beneath me and it was as bothersome as it was delightful to look down between us and see the fairness of his skin contrasting with my much darker complexion.

”I’m gonna owe him an apology,” I thought just before we both felt my dick get thicker and harder just before I creamed his hole.

Rick was happy. The Beast was so far over the moon I thought I’d seen the last of it. Me? I felt terrible because filling his ass with dick wasn’t what we agreed to and after I withdrew and caught my breath, I did apologize to him - but he said there was nothing to apologize for.

After a shower and agreeing that we should do this again soon, I was driving home and now thinking about this “beast” that made itself known to me while understanding that cock and cum was what would keep it fed and happy, just as I understood that I wouldn’t like it when The Beast would once again awake and demand to be fed.

I still don’t know why this awoke within me; I can feel it right now, dozing in the deepest parts of me, waiting and getting hungry again. I’m used to it now and when the time comes, I’m gonna feel sorry for the guy whose cock and cum will be devoured so The Beast can be fed and go back to sleep for a little while.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind