Register

All Blog Entries

1. I Like Dick - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Do you know this like I know it? If you don't, what are you waiting for? What are you afraid of? Why are you not availing yourself of this forbidden pleasure? There are untold millions of men who know like I do and while there's nothing about sex that's like a fairy tale - there's a reason why they say sex is dirty and nasty, after all - those untold millions of men can't all be wrong about this, can they?

I assure you that they aren't... because I know I'm not wrong about it and explains why, for 54 of my 63 years of life, if there's a dick I can play with, I'm gonna play with it and in whatever way I want to. Whether it's just "innocently" jerking him off; whether it's getting a little more personal and sucking his hard cock until he cums and gets soft again; or even when I want him inside me and, I'm loathe to say it this way, breeding me as I would any female.

I know I'm not wrong to feel another guy's hand wrapped around my cock, pulling on it and in ways I'd probably not do to myself, each tug, each squeeze, bringing me closer to that which I want and need to do: Release my sperm. I know I'm not wrong to open my eyes and look down to see another man feasting on my erection, feeling his mouth and tongue working in concert to pleasure me and coerce me into giving up my sperm. It's still just a "strange" sight to see but that's part of the allure of having a guy sucking your cock.

I know I'm not wrong when I mount him, ease my hardness into that forbidden, off-limits place, to feel his muscles surrender and give up resisting my entry, seeing myself sliding into him while taking in the look on his face as I do so - and because I've been where he is now, I know exactly what he's feeling, both the good and "bad" of it. I know I'm not wrong to watch my hard cock going in and out of him, knowing that at some point I'm going to inject my sperm into him even as I know I don't want to because I don't want this incredible feeling to stop, even as I know all too well the risks I'm taking being inside of his very forbidden and dirty place... and even as I know all too well that sex is always risky.

I know I'm not wrong when I feel my cock quiver while being squeezed by muscles that don't want me where I am; I'm not wrong when I feel my cock swell, pressing back against those muscles and I'm not wrong to feel that first spurt of semen leave my body and enter his and all those delicious pulses as I empty myself into him, both to my delight and his.

Because if I was wrong, why do I keep wanting to do this?[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. I Like Dick - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]While jerking or sucking a guy off is a lot of fun, there's nothing more personal, more intimate, than feeling his hardness invading your backside, all nice and slippery from whatever lubrication has been used, feeling your anal muscles protesting against "going the wrong way on a one-way street." It's so nasty because we all know the main purpose of that hole but we also figure out that if something big and thick can come out of that hole, something big and thick can go in as well.

It hurts... but it hurts so good and you know it's not going to hurt for very long as you settle in to experience another man's lust as he fucks you, working his cock in and out of you and, if nothing else, answering for you that one question that you, like other guys, may have asked: What does it feel like to be fucked? It's wonderful, crazy, scary and even annoying; you want him to hurry up and cum just as much as you'd be okay if he didn't cum any time soon. You feel... vulnerable, exposed, maybe even helpless and, for some guys, yeah, you feel so... "feminine" to experience the same thing you've subjected so many women to as you cling to him, moaning and groaning and begging him to fuck you and to not stop fucking you, the words sounding so strange and foreign coming from your mouth and as if someone else is saying these things instead.

Then you feel him get harder, thicker, longer trapped within your ass; if he's inside you bare, maybe you'll feel that first explosion of sperm, followed by the pumping; if he's all covered up, you still feel the pumping and it feels glorious and even shameful to really understand what it's like to be inseminated. It makes you feel even more vulnerable, more "girly," if you will and you wouldn't mind if this very moment could just keep happening, that he won't stop injecting his seed into you but all good things do come to an end, don't they?

He withdraws... and you feel so empty; maybe you feel "used," or dirty as well but once he's out of you, you're also happy that he's no longer inside of you and sad that he isn't - it is so fucking weird to be fucked, to not be in control of your feelings and then being able to feel things that, supposedly, no man should ever be exposed to.

And in any of this, I've always asked myself, "What's not to like about this?" Well, there's plenty not to like, to be sure but not enough to make you stop whatever you do to be the recipient of another man's lust and sperm and/or, if you're of a mind to, subject him to your lust and do some inseminating of your own and, of course, provided he's not gonna act like a scared virgin having sex for the first time in his life.

Maybe, after all the sperm has been unloaded and delivered, you feel... guilty, used, and so dirty and soiled that no amount of soap and water will ever make you feel clean again - how do you deal with these sickening feelings? You ignore them if you can but embracing them and turning your shame into a good thing because no matter how you're feeling now, didn't it feel very damned good while everything was being done? Didn't you feel so... alive, sensual, sexy and, dare I say, slutty? Kinda whorish? Maybe even needy?

And if you feel so used, dirty, and guilty, why are you already thinking about doing it all again? It's because you, just like me, like dick and even if you don't like the guy attached to it all that much... or maybe you do but what really matters is that you liked and wanted him enough to have sex with him. Why subject yourself to any of this? There's only one real and true answer:

Because you want to; you need to; you have to because to not subject yourself to the physicality and emotionalism of it all doesn't make any sense and you know, just like I do, that having sex always makes sense; otherwise, there's no reason to do it at all. It feels good... and bad... and crazy; it can hurt so good because it teeters on the edge of pleasure and pain, releasing all those pleasurable endorphins that causes that sexual high we're all familiar with.

And to do any of this with a guy who understands what other guys want and need? Priceless. Scary. Intense. Forbidden.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I Like Dick - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Once you get to play with a guy's dick, you get to understand how much "nasty" fun it is to take it in your hand and massage it until he cums, or in your mouth or ass. There's probably not a one of us who hasn't spent a lot of time spanking the monkey either out of necessity or just because there's nothing else to do and it just feels so good. Still, wouldn't it be nice if someone else would do it for us and share in the experience?

There's something about making another guy lose his load that is, again, "nasty" and intriguing, engaging in that battle of wills - which is always interesting - and a battle that both of you expect to lose and, in fact, you [B]want[/B] to lose that battle... later on rather than early on. You know what a hard cock feels like in your hand and even though women like to say, "If you've seen one, you've seen all of them," it's not really true so, sure, to have another guy's cock in your hand is quite a rush and more so since we all know that we're not supposed to be touching each other like that in the first place.

To have a guy's cock in your mouth is just as "nasty," scary, and such a wonderful feeling. And while many of us worry about him unloading his sperm into our mouths, well, unless you're preparing him to slide into your tight asshole, the main reason for sucking a guy's dick is to entice him to cum. Again, there aren't too many of us who don't know what it feels like to have our cock sucked with or without busting a nut, just like I don't know of too many guys who haven't wondered what it would be like to be the one doing the sucking even though you know what's gonna happen if you should suck it the right way and/or long enough.

You feel his body responding, hear the changes in his breathing as he curses, moans, and encourages you to keep going and to not stop and such things just stroke your ego to know that not only are you enjoying what you're doing, he's enjoying it as well as you bring him closer to the edge of the cliff. You feel his cock quiver in your mouth, feel him get thicker and longer; you hear him curse or groan as he fucks into your mouth - and you know he's not in control of what he's doing and the ego gets stroked once more because you're the reason he can't control what's happening to him.

That first spurt jets into your mouth... and then there's the fierce and intensive pumping action, his groans or whatever as he gives into his release... and a release you encouraged him to do, his sperm a sort of reward for all the work it took for you to get him to this special moment.

And does it get any better than that? Sure it does if he's of a mind to return that favor and provided he's in any shape after you're done with him, that is.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. Three is a magic number.

Threesomes are a big part of our diet, and a regular part.
    Not a fetish, almost an orientation.
    Three feels balanced in some weird way that four and more do not.
    More shared intimacy.

Our regular FWB is mature, bi, vers, hung, and an ethical guy.
    Been playing together regularly for over a year now, he's become a good friend.
    He and I are openly bi. Our mutual friends know about the three of us.

Sometimes he hosts, sometimes us. Everything is always easy, simple, clear, comfortable, playful, noisy, fun, affectionate. They are gorgeous together, she is never more beautiful in my eyes. She says the same of he and I together. She just loves it. Mostly we play in a big pile. We played most of Sunday afternoon, and it was epic, again.

Afterwards, she and I share and cuddle and make love again and I came for the 3rd time in a few hours. We have something so good, so rich, so much love, for each other, for our friends. Sharing gives us more to share with each other. Win-win-win.

We've stayed in love all these years, don't take each other for granted. Great honesty & trust & intimacy. We've never had a fight or an argument or a real conflict. I wish, wish, wish we could take what we have and share it with the unhappy couples we know. And the people who make themselves lonely. Wish there was some secret I could just give them.
    Tags: threesomes
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. At the End of Any Day - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]The risks, you say? Again, they are real but you stand a better chance of, say, getting jacked up or killed in a car accident on your way to work or dropping dead from a sudden heart attack or stroke; you could be on a ladder, cleaning your gutters and the next thing you know, you're in the ER getting that broken arm or leg repaired.

There is nothing in this life that is without some degree of risk. Worried about the little woman - or your ball and chain if you care to think about her like that - finding out? That's a risk, too, but one that can be minimized and, I hate to say it like this, [B]if[/B] you're smart and careful enough. Yeah, it sounds fucked up to be pulling the wool over her eyes like this - and it is, make no mistake about that but, again, I speak to the guys who aren't having their sexual needs met and those guys for whom a woman cannot provide the sexual comfort they need: If she's not gonna fuck you like you want and need to be fucked when you crave pussy, who's supposed to? And if it's dick you need to make you feel more like the man you need to be, she doesn't have one. Yeah, she can buy one and use it on you if she really gave a fuck about your sexual needs but even the guys who go this route know that while a fake dick is nice, it's never a replacement for the real thing.

And if you don't know what it's like to be subjected to another man's lust, you really don't know what you're missing. As men, we are "trained" to do one simple thing: If it's not gonna happen the way you want and need it to happen, make it happen. You know, where there's a will, there's a way? Find a way to get the dick/ass you want and need and accept the additional challenge to keep everyone as safe as you can while doing it. Breaking the rules is a "bad thing" but, again, our women break these rules every damned day and with impunity because they know they can break them and we're not gonna do a damned thing about it other than sit back and feel sorry for ourselves and if you don't believe this, ask yourself how she reacted when you asked her to give you a blow job and what she said when she did.

You want dick? Go get some but do yourself a favor and don't be stupid about it. It can be done because myself and a whole lot of other guys all over the fucking planet are doing just that and if we can find a way to get our "fair share" of cock, you should be able to as well.

But if you never try, you'll never succeed.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. At the End of Any Day - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I'm not and would never say that any of us shouldn't approach this kind of sex without thinking about the morality of it all but that morality is flawed and deliberately skewed in one direction - toward women only and I'll not bore you with why this is the way it is. We just know that this morality isn't locked in stone because if it were, no one would ever have any sex with anyone other than a woman and we know this was never the case.

We'd prefer not to cause others any harm in this... but for those men who are on this path because a woman played a role in them being on the path, are you and have you not been harmed by being denied the sex you need and the way you need it while being at her mercy all along? And isn't it just really fucked up if a woman decides that she needs some pussy to go along with her dick... and everyone thinks that not only does she have the right to do, it's pretty fucking cool, too? So why can't we, as men, say that if it's good enough for the gander, it's good enough for the goose?

And don't many of us do just that? We are men; we are hard-wired to need sex and you don't have to be a genius to figure out that if you wanna get laid and get your nuts busted wide open, get with another guy and one who, for the most part, isn't going to have a problem seeing to your needs while getting his own attended to.

Is it risky? All sex is risky but the risks can be minimized or even eliminated easily enough - buy a case or two of condoms and always carry some on you because sex happens spontaneously more than it does when it's planned. I'll say it and even if no one else will: It kills me to see guys sitting on the bench and being fearful of getting out there and availing themselves of the cock and ass they know is out there, spending more time thinking about all the things that could go wrong and not spending that much time thinking about how they will be made better if they just got out there and sucked that dick, fuck some guy in the ass, or be fucked.

In this, our fears make us foolish... but those fears shouldn't be ignored; figure out how to make whatever scares you not be so scary. Be smart about what you do and just like in boxing, protect yourself at all times. If you're reading this and saying, "Yeah, but...," think about the fact that you just proved what I said about spending more time thinking about shit going sideways than you are getting the sexual satisfaction you need from other men who are just like you.

Think about that one. No: You don't accept the risks without having a plan in place to cover your ass because if it can go wrong, it will go wrong. If you're sitting on the bench and waiting for Mr. Right to come along because the thought of getting with Mr. Right Now makes you want to shit yourself, why are you so surprised you haven't gotten any dick yet? It kills me to see men saying, "I can't find a guy to have sex with!" when there are literally millions of men out there who'd give their left nut to have sex with you. Yeah, you want what you want and the way you want it but if you don't lower your expectations, guess what you're not gonna get and it'll be a damned long time before you do get it - and if you ever do.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. At the End of Any Day - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I've been bisexual 54 of my 63 years of life and if I've learned nothing about this, it's that it doesn't really matter how you got to be bisexual or even when you did; you either believe yourself to be and are now waiting for that one moment to verify things or you've accepted that it is what it is and are going about being bisexual and in the best way you can.

It doesn't matter if you're just a cock sucker, a top, a bottom, or even that guy for whom that top/bottom thing doesn't mean shit because either way, it's all good; what does matter is that you're doing something that men have been doing for only God knows how long and something that a lot of men wouldn't and couldn't do.

Sure, there's a lot of shame attached to this but we, as humans, have always been ashamed of having sex; it's too personal, private, no one else's business except the people involved and it's such a shameful thing that people who are obviously having sex will tap dance all around the fact that they're getting naked and fucking each other. And when you're bisexual, well, these days, it doesn't get any "worse" than that and because so many people are overly concerned about what other people think about this - and people who aren't or couldn't be bisexual - we wind up drinking the Kool-Aid and letting their thoughts, feelings, and opinions affect our desire and ability to get out there and have sex, by any means necessary, and with anyone who'd want to have sex with us.

It does seem that the older you are, the less of a fuck you give about what other people think about this. Are you some kind of freak because you like pussy and dick? Maybe... and maybe you're doing better than they are because at least you're having sex. Maybe they're not getting any at all; maybe they're not getting enough or not having it in a way that's satisfying... and maybe they're just a bunch of haters because they know, deep down inside, that they don't have the courage to stop relying on a single source for sex - and then think of themselves as being superior because they're only getting pussy or dick.

It sucks to be them and any problems they have with bisexuality should not ever be a bisexual's problem or, as I've told people, "Don't get pissy with me because I can do something you can't."

Who am I? I'm the guy who has the nerve to talk about this without any of the bullshit, to shine a light on the things we know that exists but look away from them because a bunch of very dead people said that this is what we should always do and, thus, denying the stone cold fact that we are human and sex, in any form, is part and parcel of being human.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. All In the Family - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Shameful? Heinous? Sinful? All of that and then some... still doesn't change the fact that a lot of bisexuals became bisexual via this route. It's easy to say to one's self that, jeez, ya know, maybe I shouldn't have done it like that even though one knows that you can't change what's already been done; you can only hope to be able to move forward and more so if such... childish experimentation still plagues one's mind.

Of the guys I read about on Quora who said that this family action was responsible for their current state of sexuality, eh, maybe they were being truthful or just telling a story or even harboring some kind of regret that they may have had a chance at this but didn't really do it. A lot of people commented that the authors were full of shit, denying that the events happened and just outright lying about it.

But I know it happens and more than people care to think about or admit to. Should modern day parents "give their blessing" to experimentation like this and allow their children to just "get it out of their system?" I really don't think that's a good thing given how shit can just go very wrong; I just know that there's never been a whole lot that parents can do to prevent it except to look for the signs and however they may present themselves and intervene when it becomes necessary to do so - and in whatever way that means to them.

Did I really feel bad about having sex with my brother? Not one bit. Did I have some reservations about doing what he pretty much begged me to do? I sure as hell did but just as it is today, ya can't get in trouble for it unless you get caught - and we did get caught eventually... but what I've always wondered is if my mom already knew we were doing it to each other and decided in that moment to make it stop? Maybe... maybe not but it serves no purpose in even thinking about asking her about that and, um, we kept on doing it anyway despite the risks of getting busted again.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind