Register

All Blog Entries

1. How have felt this way?

Like I have said in earlier post. My first experience was with my cousins at the age of 5 or 6. Even then in felt good. I didn't know why then. I just hoped it would happen again when I as there. I know some would say that I wass to young and that I didn't know any better. I'm not sure, but I do remember that it felt good.
    When I was in my teens I was more than willing to fuck my best friend I really liked feeling him in me. I used to fantasize about a male teacher fucking me, again I never thought about it being right or wrong just that I knew it would feel good. when he wanted to play I was more than willing.
    Most of my life my family and people around me thought I was gay. I wasn't sure what I was. I knew I liked girls and I thought about sex with girls, but I also thought about sex with men mostly, I was attracted to old men. My friend decided that he wanted to be with girls more than with me sexually, but it was ok. I had a crush on his sister so it was fine, I later married her. it wasn't until I was in my late 30's I think that she realized I am bisexual. We had a friend and we experiment with each other, his girlfriend and my wife were there. he was naked on the bed. His girlfriend said we could do what we wanted to him. So I started sucking his dick and loved it. It took me some time to get use to it, the taste of precum and cum.
    Anyway most of this I have already told. I keep my sexuality private because it's no one's business but mine and my wife's and the person I'm sleeping with. I love the time I had to experiment. I am no longer bi curious but I am bisexual. and I enjoy it when I can.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Northwoods hunting season

As I have mentioned on previous posts, I have a northwoods cabin that my wife and I bought a number of years ago.It is my sanctuary away from the hustle of everyday life. As an Engineer for the a large company stress is a major player. My bisexual leanings are my release from that stress.

I have been fortunate enough to cultivate bi sexual relationships with a few select like minded married men that make going to the cabin for hunting season all that more enjoyable. A week before the Wisconsin gun deer opener, and I open the cabin early for the season. For the last 5 years I have hosted hunting season and love every minute of it.

My best friend and I are here 1st and believe me we have a great time getting drunk , shooting our guns and lots of man fun. Of our group of 5 guys there are 3 tops and 2 bottoms, I am 1 of them bottoms that love multiple men. But at least for the 1st week it’s just the 2 of us.

Maintaining a clean ass is paramount for the next 2 weeks, as my buddy loves mounting me multiple times . Both he and I are morning guys so getting up and getting ready for morning sex is just our thing. Getting creamed in the ass is our ritual during hunting deer camp.

I have read post that ask if guys kissed and such, nope we don’t kiss, but suck lots of cock and fuck to our hearts content. I’m not shy when it comes to wanting to suck cock and honestly I crave it. Last night I got an ass full and this morning when he wakes up will be yet another hard pounding as his cock is always ready in the mornings.

Last night was full of cock and cum, my ass is a little sore this morning but am ready for when he wakes up. I can’t wait for the rest of the guys to arrive.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. thinking again i might not be as bi as i think

i'm not looking for sympathy or even advise really. just wanna share where i am with my awareness. i realize very well anything outside of heterosexuality is still not encouraged though we as a society are getting better at recognizing & encouraging people who are outside of that. i still struggle a bit with seeing myself as someone who might be into people of the same sex though I know i have that right as anyone else in the world does. dreams are an ideal way to set those hangups aside & allow u to see ur true self including who u are sexually.
    but my dreams suggest that desire is not there. most of my dreams about the same sex that have a sexual nature of any sort are not the most pleasant. last nite i dreamt i was downtown & walked into a bank lobby. there were only 2 guys there. 1 had on underwear only with a hole right above his cock, the other was naked & had his cock in his hand. it was apparent they were about to have sex with each other whether i was there or not, possibly wanting to involve me. i got repulsed & left.
    based on that some might think my internal homophobia is so strong i can't even allow myself to enjoy the same sex in my dreams. but i'd like to think i'm openminded enough to admit it to myself in everyway, so i don't think that's the case. i'm not saying i'll never explore any possibility of experiance with someone of the same sex, in fact i'm pretty eager to do so out of some kinda intellectual curiosity. but i don't think the same sex is really for me in the longrun.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Bi lifestyle

As a frequent business traveler I find myself in different cities around the country. Recently on a trip to Atlanta I found myself alone and super horny but I have always been extremely careful when I find myself looking for a partner. Knowing that a vast majority of like minded men are like me and are very discreet and careful I am used to finding these horny souls and getting my needs met. Being in my mid 50s I try to stay in shape and work out regularly and most business travelers do the same or at least the like minded men do.

Working out out in the Hotel excersise room I was all alone until this tall muscular guy came in and we said hi and he began his routine but I noticed he had earbuds with him but didn’t bother putting them in and as we talked we became comfortable with talking politics, sports and anything under the sun. As it turned out he was a new hire for n engineering firm in town for training and meetings. I said I too was an engineer and we started talking shop, and learned he was from Texas and as a civil engineer he would be traveling a lot but missed his home state.

Still not knowing his orientation I said well I am spent and need a shower and time for an adult beverage. He said the same however he invited me to share a drink with him in the bar after we showered. I showered and went downstairs to the bar and he was already there, we shook hands and ordered food and then things took an interesting turn. After a few drinks he I guess was feeling comfortable enough to ask me what I did when I got horny traveling so much, I laughed and said what don’t I do. He smiled and said really? I told him I travel with my trusty suction cup dildo and love riding it when I travel. He laughed and said that’s very cool and admitted to the same thing.

As the evening progressed we learned a lot about each other and the drinks made us all the more honest. Enjoying the conversation he openly admitted to being bi and it was hard for him to find like minded friends, I actually was surprised that he said that and was pleased as well. So here we are both married and both bi so what would be next?

He he kept asking me how I liked my suction cup dildo and I said I preferred the real thing but in the absence of a real cock it works great. Going for broke, I told him I was game for some man fun if he was, he smiled and said say when, now I said. He laughed and said I can’t believe this but let’s get to this, we paid our tab and decided to go to my room which was on the same floor as his room.

In my room he was kinda of shy at 1st so I told him, listen we are here for the same thing, relax and let’s have some fun. We got undressed and and revieled our cocks and he was grinning ear to ear seeing my hardon, seeing his package made me all the more horny , holy shit he had a nice thick cock and his balls were huge. I cradled his balls and swallowed his cock whole as he moaned and we fell into the bed 69ing and holy shit the precum he was leaking was awesome. He asked me if I wanted my dildo and I said no I want your cock.

As he rimmed me I was laying there enjoying his tongue on my ass and then I handed him some lube and he gladly lubed me and his cock up and as he guided it in my legs up in the air wrapped around him and forced him in. He worked his cock for a few minutes but couldn’t hold back and asked if he could cum in me, I said what the point in fucking if you can’t cum, he unloaded in me and apologized for cumming so quickly but my ass felt so good and he couldn’t hold back. I told him the night was young and he will get another round.

As his cock got soft he said if you want to empty your balls in me I am game, so he got on all 4s as I lubed up his ass and my cock and being as gentle as I could he pushed back hard against my cock as it slid in and he moaned so loud I thought the next room heard us. And I unloaded deep in his ass. Laying there he was smiling like a kid saying that was fantastic. Not wanting it to end we showered and worked our cocks into another frenzy and I got my reward when he blew his nut juice down my throat.

He spent the night and upon awaking we were we were both hard again and we fed each other our morning loads and parted ways as I had to catch my flight.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. the gay feelings are back!

ive been in a heterosexual mood lately. it's been stronger than usual so i thought maybe i wasn't really bi after all. but i should know better lol. alot of times in my past when my homosexual feelings went away i thought it would be my last like i did just recently. but allmost like a liteswitch they are back! i'm not looking for advise or support really. i accept my sexuality can get pretty interesting. just thought i'd share my thoughts with everyone here. maybe someone else is having a similar experiance & hopefully i can help u understand it's fine!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. am i a sexual hypocrite?

as many of u know i love the thought of 2 women togather. there's something so special about that to me, i feel involving a male would spoil it. i allmost don't even wanna be there to watch it. allmost :) but back to being serious i feel some of my attraction to the same sex might be a desire to be fair. i wanna be willing to do the same with the same sex & be open to enjoy it too. but i think at least some of my attraction to the same sex is being driven by this desire to be fair & not genuine interest.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. dream last nite

last nite i had a dream i was being dominated by 3 women. it wasn't clear what they were doing to me except they had me tied up & i liked it! then they had a guy get behind me & a strapon was put on him. then it was confusing.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Looking to talk to someone

Hey there, new to this site. 31 married man looking to talk to another same age same very no curious guy about fantasies, exchange pics, talk dirty. Please be in the general age range, of local could meet.
    Categories
    Uncategorized