Register

All Blog Entries

1. happy pride month

[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Arial]happy pride month! horray for freedom! i would kinda like to celebrate pride month with a guy, overnite, or maybe more than 1 guy, or whoever is in the spirit, if u know what i mean... :)[/FONT][/COLOR]:bipride::bibounce::color:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Threesome Compatibility with Friends

[COLOR=#7A7C84][FONT=Lato]Emotions are funny little bunnies. They hop around and bite and nip and fall down the rabbit hole like nothing logical we know. They are cute, and sometimes they are fucking with you way too much and need to be in cages and monitored before shit gets too ridiculous to comprehend![/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#7A7C84][FONT=Lato]Nature and emotion have a strange way of surprising us. So recently, I was in this pseudo multi-sexual situation. And I learned something intriguing. There I was, invited to be sitting in the middle of two women who did not know each other, but who I had both been sexually intimate with on numerous occasions.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#7A7C84][FONT=Lato]They had never even touched before, and there was space between them before I showed up. I made a bridge between them. Next to the woman on the right was someone who I had many threesomes with, quite a fine and upstanding gentleman in the polyamory community. He and I shared a kiss, and I leaned back again.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#7A7C84][FONT=Lato]Then I connected closer to the lady on the left, who I [URL="http://www.lookingforthreesome.com/"]had a threesome[/URL] with featuring the guy on the right who I just kissed. I was wonderful to see her again, and I cherish the connection we share—it’s so sharp and fierce to the touch! I leaned into her happily, and we generated energy together. All the while, I was also holding hands with the lover I ended up spending Saturday night with having wild passionate sex.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#7A7C84][FONT=Lato]But all this is to say: the lover I was leaning into on my left, was joined by someone who I did NOT vibe well with on a level of intimacy between him and her, even though we are all poly, and many of us have shared many types of intimacy and emotion in moments previous.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#7A7C84][FONT=Lato]I have done quite a few other social things with this guy, and have had many conversations with him that show we can be pretty good friends. It’s just when it comes to poly with this one woman, it doesn’t work for me physically.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#7A7C84][FONT=Lato]I stayed balanced between the two women, more with my body than with my mouth or dick or anything… and I just didn’t feel the vibes of joy on the entire side past the woman who I was more sexually excited to see in the moment, as the other one was enjoying her time with my guy friend.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#7A7C84][FONT=Lato]It was some complex sexual messy blessing from my personal idea of heaven. And as the old great rappers said: ain’t no heaven without hell, ain’t no happiness without the sadness…[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My first bi experience...

We were hanging out with a couple at our house that we knew had been into swinging before. We had a few drinks and were all in our hot tub. The girls got silly from the drinks and decided to skinny dip. Us guys watched them toss their suits out of the hot tub and they were looking pretty good. I was getting pretty turned on looking at his wife's great tits. My wife's are amazing, too, but you know how it I to see someone new naked. Anyway, his wife got behind mine almost with my wife in her lap. Then, she reached around and started playing with my wife's tits while we watched. She was kind of playing around, but it was getting me really hard since I was pretty buzzed to.

After a while, we all started to get pretty hot from being in the tub so long. The girls were first to sit up on the edge of the hot tub to cool off. They had already been naked, so I guess it wasn't a big deal. Anyway, he and I were both hesitating because we both had hard ons. But, they could tell we were getting hot, too so they tried to talk us into sitting on he edge with them. I think they must have known that we were hard and embarrassed.

Finally, his wife asked why he was embarrassed since he had been around other naked men and women so many times before. So, he finally got up on the side and, because he had a pretty big cock, it was actually sticking out over the top of his suit. I had never seen another guy's hard cock before, especially that close, so I had a hard time not looking at it. His wife then explained that he was pretty popular with their swinger friends because he had such a nice cock. My wife couldn't take her eyes off of it. She looked like she wanted to suck it right then and there...lol. Finally, I couldn't take the heat any more so I got up on the side, too. I was hard as a rock. Not quite as big as him, but no slouch...never had any complaints, that's for sure.

His wife caught me looking at his cock and I realized that she had caught me. She explained that her husband wasn't just popular with the girls. Several times, other guys were also interested in his cock. In fact, she continued, a couple of guys had even gone as far as to suck his cock right in front of everyone. She said that, after this had happened a few times, he had even sucked on another guy's cock just to see what it was like. It was the hottest thing she had ever seen and she talked him into doing it for her every chance she got after that.

Next thing you know, my wife is chiming in telling us how hot it would make her to see me suck his big cock. I guess I had just enough to drink because the idea didn't make me cringe the way it might have otherwise. So, he stood up in front of me and took his suit off. His cock was rigid and close and I didn't know what to do or say. The girls start chanting, "touch it", "touch it"!

So, I did...I couldn't help myself. Knowing that my wife really wanted me to mess around with a guy while she watched was turning me on like I couldn't believe. I played with his cock for a while jerking it off and feeling it...just seeing what it was like to touch another man's cock. My wife was talking to me about how hot it was making her to see it. Both girls started to play with their pussies while they watched. I love watching my wife (or any woman) masturbate...it's one of my very favorite things to see, a girl so turned on that she has to get herself off right away. Hot, hot, hot!!

After playing with his cock for a while, it just seemed natural to suck on it. I couldn't really help myself. That really got my wife going and she started to encourage me to make him cum in my mouth. He was pretty turned on, so it didn't take long for him to cum. I surprised myself by sucking him all the way off and swallowing everything he shot into my mouth. The whole scene was just so hot to me, I was totally lost in it.

After that, he said, "my turn" and he proceeded to also suck me off while the girls continued to watch and play with themselves. I only lasted a couple of minutes. It was the strongest and horniest orgasm I could remember at the time.

Later, when we were alone for the night, my wife kept talking about how much see liked watching it and hoping that we could do it again and maybe even do a lot more. Her only complaint was that she wanted it to last longer. She really got off on watching me suck that big cock off. She did admit that she came twice while watching. We ended up playing with that couple many more times.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A fantasty cum True.

This close to the end of my relationship with Doc(The name I'll call him by for this entry). I meant him at a parking. He said he had a friend he wanted me to meet. If at anytime I felt uncomfortable we would leave. he said his name was Al. Doc told me that they had fucked every once in a while. He wanted to surprise him. After all we we're using his trailer to fuck. It was only fair, right.
    We get there and let ourselves in. He wasn't in his trailer, he was doing laundry or something. So we started getting naked in his living room. We started kissing and I got on my knees and started sucking his big hard dick. Then I stand up and we're kissing again and then Al comes in he doesn't see us. he is talking on his phone and puts his stuff away. So, we continue with what we're doing. Then we hear "What The Fuck." Then the real fun begins. Al Comes over and we start kissing him. I start rubbing his groan feeling it get hard. I can't wait to suck it. Then he goes to his bedroom. Doc and I go in there and he's naked. I climb on the bed and start suck his dick. Doc starts fingering me getting me open. Then I start sucking Doc's dick and then I feel Al push his dick into me. It feels really good. Once he's balls deep in me he start moving while Doc fucks my mouth. Then Al comes out and tells me to get on my back. When I do Doc climbs on top of me and push into me and starts kissing me. Then Al is kissing, too. Then Doc pulls out and Al is in me kissing me and fucking me. This goes on for about 2 or 3 hours. Then Al sits on my cock and we fuck while Doc watches us. Then Doc climbs on me and rides me. While Al watches. Then after a while Al Leaves its just me and Doc Naked and in each others arm. We fall asleep. what happens next is for another time.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My next encounter.

My wife and I had some friends that keep to visit. We were in a D/S relationship with them. They came for a visit and one night we were called to their room. He was naked laying on the bed. His girlfriend said we could do what
    ever we wanted to him. So without a thought i started sucking his dick. It felt good to share a cock with my wife. His girlfriend was watching and instructing us on what they want us to do.
    Then a few months later after alot of talking and stuff. We went to visit them for a week. One night when my wife was a sleep. The 3 of us went to them bed room. He told me to suck his dick and so i did without a thought. And we fooled around a little. Then she left the room. It was just me and him.
    He asked me what my fantsty was. I told him. Getting fucked by him. So he told me to take my clothes off and fet on the bed. I did gladly. Then he came up behind me and slowly started pushing into me. It started slow and then got faster and more intense. He told me to play with myself and cum when he does. When he came i didn't but it was still really good. And i was sore for the next few days but it felt good too.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Sex with my best friend.

I was maybe about 13 or so. My best friend was the same age. I was spenting the night at his house. At some point we started masterbating together. And then we started talking about what it would feel like inside. I told him i would let me put his dick in me if he wanted to. He did and again i felt the cold swear and nerviousness. But when he started moving in me it felt really good. I really liked how it felt. I guess that's when i realized i was bisexual. Because i later married his sister. We fucked a few more times after that but he eventually ended things. We're still friends but not like we used to be. I didn't have sex with another man til i was almost 30.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. My first time

I was aboit 5 or 6 years old. My aunt was babysitting me. I was suppose to catch the bus at her house. I missed it. My cousins are a few years older than me. We were playing in the cellar. The next thing I new my one of my coysins had his dick out. He told me to suck it. I did. While i was suck him my other cousin was pull my pants down and fingering me. After a while my cousins rraded places. I was sucking the other cousins dick. While the other one was slowly pushing his dick in me. I remember feel a cold swear and when he push there it felt really good. They took turns I liked it. We did that for a few months i think. Thrm they stopped. But i nevwr forgot how goos it felt.i didn't have sex with another boy til i was in my early teens.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. A younger man for me - a first

I usually get to meet guys nearer my own age for some one-on-one fun. I might have stroked and sucked some younger cock through a gloryhole, but even there it seems I get older guys like myself. That changed recently. I was contacted on another site by a 26 year old who was looking for a little fun. We hit it off online and we decided to meet for coffee. We talked for some time and I found myself taken by the young man. As I had to work I asked if we could meet the next morning and was invited to his place. He happened to work shifts and was off the next day.
    I got to his place and he offered me a coffee. We sat and talked for a while and then we just decided to move it to his bedroom. Once there i took him in my arms and planted a kiss on him. It became an open mouthed, tongue playing kiss and I could feel his young cock getting hard against me. I reached down between us and rubbed his cock through his pants. He was extremely hard. I asked if I could undo his pants. He let me and soon his hard cut 6 inch (estimate) cock was in my hands. It was very hot and I could feel his heartbeat through his cock in my hand. I pulled off his shirt and this young man was nicely put together. We got on his bed and I wasted no time kissing him again and feeling his body. He asked me to get undressed. I was not (am not) in as good a shape but he wanted me naked and so I did.
    It was great feeling him against me as we continued to kiss and I stroked that cock of his which stood straight up and his nice sized balls felt full. I kissed my way down his body and finally got to his cock which tasted delicious. A bit of precum i licked was very sweet. I told him to just enjoy and I began my stroking, licking and sucking. I couldn't get enough of his younger, hard, delicious cock. He lasted for some time and finally told me he was ready to cum. I looked him in the eyes and told him to feed me his load. With that I put him back in my mouth, used my tongue to tease that area just below the head, held his balls in one hand and held the rest of his cock with the other. He let out a groan and his whole cock throbbed (I love that) and powerfully shot his hot thick load into my mouth and down my throat. It was a large load and I had to swallow so I wouldn't lose a drop. I kept up my administrations through his orgasm and continued after he was done. His cock didn't get soft! I asked if he could go again and he said yes. Needless to say I kept it up until my mouth got tired but he gave me a second load which was just as hot and delicious as the first one. He was spent by then and my belly was full of his delicious cum.
    We are set to meet again next week and I am already hungry for him. I'm hoping this becomes a regular thing. I could eat him as often as he wants!
    Categories
    Uncategorized