Register

All Blog Entries

1. last 2 months have been awesome

in the last 2 months I have hooked up with 4 trans women all but one were vers. and about 6 guys. I even had a 3 way with a man and a trans woman.
    I have always wanted to just be a slut and let anyone that wanted to have sex with me have it. and i'm glad I did.
    now my mission is to find a guy I can hang out with and be his sex slave
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. first time

by , Oct 23, 2016 at 12:34 AM (in reno want to suck my first cock and first time in my ass)
    Since I was younger I've always wonder what it would be like to suck dick and to get fucked. I day dream about sucking cock it gets me hard cause I dream of starting out slow licking the shaft up and down sucking on the balls then open my mouth up and slowly work it down til your grabbing the back of my head and your fucking my face kind of hard make chock oh that's gets me going. Turn me over slowly licking my cock and balls and licking my ass work a finger in oh put it in nice and tight fuck the shit out of me I wanna fill your hot load get dump
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The curiosity is killing me

For the past 10 years nothing turns me on more than thinking about sucking a big cock till it cums in my mouth. Every time i want to i get nervous. Im not gay I'm not attracted to men at all. I Just love cock if that makes sense. No anal or kissing or anything. Problem is idk where to start. Im just trying to find a chill dude with a nice cock who is in the same positon as me. I dont know where to start. And dont tell me to ask a friend cuz no way lol.
  4. Sucked two different guys this week

I met one guy after work on Monday. It was our second meeting. I picked him up at his home to drive to a place he had available for us to play. On the way I reached over to his seat and stroked him through his pants. I found he was going commando and his cut 6 inch cock quickly grew and felt great through his pants. When we got to the place he asked to wait a moment because he didn't want to get out of the car with such a bulge but I convinced him it was dark enough so we got out and quickly went inside. As soon as the door closed he said he was so horny and needed my mouth. He pulled off his pants and his beautiful cock was begging for attention. I reached out to wrap my hand around it and he moaned as I stroked it. We ended up on the carpeted floor and my hands, lips and tongue went to work on his shaft and balls, sucking on the head. All I heard from him was moans and telling me that it felt good. I teased him, bringing him to the edge a few times until he said he couldn't take it any more. When I heard that I wet my finger in my mouth preparing to get him over the edge. I held his balls in one hand while my mouth swallowed his cock and pushed my finger in his ass. He literally screamed and thrust up into my mouth and exploded as his asshole pulsed around my finger, filling my mouth with a warm thick load that I couldn't help but swallow. It was a while before he caught his breath and I loved getting him off so hard. Driving him home I reached over again and he got hard through his pants again. I offered to give him a car bj but he was a little scared of being caught so I stopped and allowed him to calm down before we got to his house. I know he is looking forward to the next time.

On Wednesday morning I met someone I hadn't seen in some time as our schedules have been crazy. He's a regular and I love the sweet cum he always feeds me. We met in a motel room we usually get. As soon as we got in we both stripped naked. He likes us naked. He's a sucker for kissing and we got on the bed and began kissing, our tongues playing games. His cock was hard and thick by the time I reached for him. I began to kiss my way down his body and, of course, ended at his delicious cock. He loves it when I put him in my mouth to suck on the head while my tongue plays with the little part just under the head. He took it as long as he could and then pulled me up to kiss me more. Then he laid me down on the bed and rimmed me, making my ass feel so good. I was hoping he would finally fuck me (I'm still a virgin there) but he said he wanted to feed me a load he was saving up for me. I had him lay back and just concentrated on his cock. He finally moaned and I felt his cock throb in my mouth (I love the way his cock throbs) and fed me his sweet juice. It was a huge load. Almost lost some of it but managed to take it all. When he caught his breath he kissed me again. I hope he tasted himself. We kissed again as we parted, he was smiling and I had a huge load in my belly and was ready to go to work, looking forward to the next time.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. new cock whore

by , Oct 17, 2016 at 8:22 AM (in reno want to suck my first cock and first time in my ass)
    Use and abuse me my mouth let me suck you dry softly play with balls rubbing licking as I work towards your whole with my tongue rimming you and stroking your cock at the same time switching between
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Isaac Samuel Paschall recently mostly homosexual but for sure bisexual recently found

I think i can say this for all us fella bisexuals you have to just throw it out there. You and your buddy for example or ike my drunk gay night at a hotel bar outside smokeing a cigarette we were talkin all night in the bar. No idea this was gonna happen guys i was surprised but not shocked. Happiest most passionate very romantic night i ever had, all because we were drunk he just threw it out there he goes yea im bisexual. Guys i been straight i thought my whole 23 years of life. Without hesitation guys i said me to. I wanted it boy let me tell you ive worn my sisters bra and panties sometimes when i was a little boy jack off alot wearing them. I pould wear a pink little girls halloween wig. It was sexy to me i loved rubbing my boner and i have a big huge long rock hard penis guys. I stopped then picked it up again for the last 4 years every night i fully dress like a girl bras panties skirt botty shirts tank tops i always wore lipstick to. I still do it secretly and oh yea then the rest of the story that guy said you wanna come back to.my hottub room. Omg guys would you do it. It was easy for me i said yes thats it right away casually walk to his hotel room i sit down boom its on right to buisness whip it out. Hell yea guys i was the luckiest guy in the whole world for 4 hours fellas. You couldnt tell.it was my first i suck bomb dick bro i swear to god im so passionate with it but not pretending it was natural baby i cumed 5 times more cum since i was so horny when i cumed it would squirt lile a sprinkler three times for six continuous squirts. Made a straight guy think i have problems sometimes keepin it up with the two girls ive fucked in the past nothing compared to this i couldnt get my dick soft for like 7 hours swear to god we cuddled all fucking night long. Omg im blushing yep you herd it first from isaac samuel paschall bisexual closet bedroom crossdresser on facebook [email]IsaacSamuelpaschallwearsbras@gmail.com[/email] seeking a my first boyfriend i will satisfy your gay bisexual desires
  7. sex toy

has anyone ever use a jack rabbit toy while jacking off
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Need help to achieve a prostate orgasim

[FONT=verdana]Hi, I really want to achieve a prostate orgasm but I not sure how to get there. I am using the nexus revo 2. For the last two sessions I have built up a powerful sensation then my butt just pushes the nexus out with a little bit of poo in about 40 minutes. Is that right or not. I was using the Aneros helx a while ago, it never felt it was not doing enough. I think I have experienced a prostate orgasm once but it was a small one with the helx. When it happened It felt like the helx slipped up and something got released and a kindly like orgasm feeling around my butt but I have never achieved it again.

I am just confused when using the nexus rovo 2. I am not sure what is the right strategy. 1 Do i just completely relax, don't tense with the first setting and just wait. I be laying on my side with my knees up. 2, do i just tense my butt for a couple of seconds and release on the first setting, on my side position. Or do I do 1 or 2 with deep slow breathing. Is one of the reasons a cannot achieve a prostate orgasm is it because I masturbate every day, so I am not horny. I am to tensed when I use it. I am confused what technique and setting is best for me to experience a prostate orgasm. I really hope you can help me.[/FONT]
    Categories
    Uncategorized