Register

All Blog Entries

1. Chat rooms

Does anyone know if the Chat rooms have been eliminated or just suffering from a glitch of some kind. I really enjoyed chatting, making new friends, and sometimes having a hot private chat. Besides the personal ads, the chat rooms were my favorite part of this site/
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Confused!

This is really my first time blogging about something, so here it goes. I have been married to the most wonderful woman of 24 years and have two great children and one Handsome Grandson. My life has been spent mostly adoring women, but I did have a homosexual encounter for a short period of time, which my wife did find out about and helped me get through that rough part of our marriage. It was strictly for my pleasure that I did it, Oral and ANAL were performed from me, nothing went into my holes. I have struggled with "Bisexuality" for many years, but have not been able to tell my family or friends. I have recently started a job to where I stay away from home 6 days a week and feel that something is missing, probably the feeling of knowing that I am alone when I get back to the hotel. I have met a gentleman (and I do mean gentleman) who is gay and we have become CLOSE friends. I am starting to have feelings for him and he has told me that I am relationship material according to him. He is not a flambouyant gay, very masculine acting and the most sincere one I have met yet. He understands that there is a possibility we may never be an item, but I feel that he is someone I could spend the rest of my life with if my situation was different. I have performed oral before and it is not all that bad, I have no desire to receive anal but have no problem giving it to someone who enjoys that. This gentleman is in no way pressuring me, but he told me that I really need to figure out what is missing in my life that I have had these feelings. This is a very tough situation because I know that if my wife would find out that I was bisexual and that is who I am, my marriage would be in jeopardy. I feel that my parents and children would be understanding because they are older now.
    I am really struggling with my emotions right now and would like to know if there is someone that can help guide me through my endeavors. Any help is appreciated.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Breast forms

Anyone have some spare breast forms they are willing to parts with?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Vacation

Cumming up for a vacation. Hope to meet someone close.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Find single woman in East Texas

[QUOTE=SxyStar;291037]We are looking for a single woman in East Texas to be friends with us and maybe more with me. All my husband wants is to watch and maybe join if he is given permission too. We r looking for an open minded woman who can hold an intelligent conversation, have fun and be spontaneous, knows when to be laid back, is sexy in her own way. Loves music and can handle us having kids along with us being married. If you want to know anything else about us, don't hesitate to comment or private message us.[/QUOTE]
  6. Using The Web To Get Great Travel Offers

Holiday specials and the World wide web both are great for people who love having a trip. Without having to shell out a lot, people today want to check out spots and encounter new experiences. The perfect package offers are generally within reach if you carry out these guidelines.

· Book many days as well as a few months in advance

You will get many choices from internet sites whenever you reserve your trip in advance. Your chosen seats from Etihad Airways are still more likely readily available. If you wish to pick the best and the most inexpensive seats in the airline flight, you need to reserve early on.

· Assess deals

Using Otel.com and also prestigia.com, you can view bargains from [URL="http://promocodecafe.com/discount-code/cardpool/"]Cardpool coupon code[/URL] hotels without the need for calling them directly. Quotes for several date ranges may also be viewed so that this can help you choose in scheduling your getaway.

· Keep in mind of your intended destination

When you will be going to a new land, make a good destinations even before you start arranging your trip. Etihad Airways can just only travel [URL="http://promocodecafe.com/discount-code/care-com/"]Care.com discount voucher[/URL] within selected air terminals so knowing your destinations will help in arranging your air travel. Your destinations may also influence your selection of resorts, since it will be far better to keep near the sites you want to check out. See if you have got to spend a lot of time transferring between your vacation spots when you are on your trip. Should you do, you may also have to create a reservation regarding going between your vacation spots.

· Online occasions can give you deals

There are web sites which take part in vacation discount deals such as Otel.com and also Prestigia.com. On holidays and paydays, look at your preferred booking sites to verify that they have got a celebration for customers. Studies have been completed so that businesses know whenever clients are likely to have funds to spend for vacation.

· An internet site may have a recommended credit card, make use of it to buy from them

Benefit from the tie-up among banking institutions and also scheduling agencies, as well as resort hotels and airways. Carry out your research to see which of your charge cards are good for these kinds of booking sites. If you want to get deals, gifts or added card points, choose to book your accommodations and flights using a recommended bank card.

· Set up your getaway for off peak days or weeks

When possible, never arrange your Etihad Airways flights for days in which people are usually supposed to take their vacation. This is because only the most pricey seats are left. Additionally, there are no discounts on these dates mainly because businesses anticipate clients to purchase even if the price is not marked down.

· A tour operator may assist you

While there are generally people that feel that hiring a local travel agent can be an added charge, finding the right one will save you a great deal of time, money and other resources. A local travel agent's experience will help you to get the very best bundles just by showing him the particular locations which can be included in your schedule. If you do not offer an idea on your itinerary, the guy can help you schedule it to optimize your efforts and spending budget.

Fresh sites in addition to encounters are totally possible with the necessity to invest a lot. To get a superb holiday, just be sure that you have a plan so you not have unexpected charges.
    Tags: travel
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Chat

8. Any thoughts on the US supreme court's decision today to make Gay marriage legal?

What a long fight; I feel for those who couldn't marry before today and happy for those who will be able to from now on.
    Categories
    Uncategorized