Register

All Blog Entries

1. Started very young

Started very young with a neighbor boy same age. We were in 3rd grade and playing in the woods. Very hot summer day and we did the dare thing where I'll take my clothes off and walk down the trail if you will. Of course we both agreed and that's what we did. Being curious and too young to really know anything about sex we wanted to feel each others cocks. All we knew was we liked being nude and liked seeing each other nude. Don't recall how it came about or which one of began first but we started taking turns sucking each other. Of course we are way too young to cum but nevertheless it felt great. I've always been a butt man and my friend had the best looking butt I had ever seen at that age. So I naturally wanted to rub it and explore his tiny hole. We slept over at each others houses all the time and we built tree houses in the woods that we slept in during the summers. So we had plenty of places to get nude and play with each other. As we grew older we were both interested in girls so we would pretend one was the girl and do what we thought you were supposed to do with them sexually. And of course the pretend girl would have to suck the other one. As we got older and we began to learn more about sex we traded sucks and both of us liked the taste of cum. We also liked licking each others little holes. I loved to put my face between his cheeks and lick his hole and that is still a turn on for me. When we hit puberty we were in the woods one day and we're talking about sex and girls and so on as we usually did, and he asked me to fuck him. That sounded great to me so we got naked and he lay on his stomach and I used spit for lube. When I got on top of him and began inserting my cock into his asshole I couldn't believe how easy it went in. And it was the most incredible feeling I had ever felt. Didn't take long for me to cum and fill him full of my juices. First time I had ever had intercourse with anyone and the memory is still vivid and we're now 69 years old. We continued jacking each other off and sucking and rimming each other and of course I continued to fuck him which he enjoyed as much as me. I have no answer as to why he never fucked me though. In High School he moved away and we lost contact but about 20 years ago thanks to the internet we made contact. Both of us had gotten married and had kids and now grandkids. He lives in another state but every once in a while we have been able to meet and we pick up where we left off as kids. And by the way, he still has one of the best looking asses I've ever seen. And we still suck each other and swallow each others cum. And he also still likes me to fuck him. After all these years we got around to him fucking me. And man did I miss out on a lot. I love it and wish I could have a dick in my ass every day. The first time he had to lube me up a lot and finger me to get me ready because his dick is kinda big around and it stretched me. But once it was in I couldn't get enough. Just wish I had done it many years ago. Missed out on a lot. Did anyone else have adventures like we did as kids? Actually I hope so because those memories are some of the best I have.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Just Do It

I understand why there are a lot of guys who are leery about sucking cock. I know what bothers and/or scares them about it. I kinda/sorta understand why some guys wouldn't meet a dude to suck his dick... but if there's a threesome going on and girlfriend say, "Suck that dick!" they're not going to hesitate to do her bidding. I'm not busting the asses of any guy here who hasn't sucked a dick or has some situational and/or conditional stuff going on about doing it but, come on - if you wanna suck cock, just do it. Stop pussyfooting around and making "excuses" for why you aren't doing it and don't let your fears keep fucking with your head about doing it.

If it's something you really want to do, you will find a way to do it. You're not going to get a fatal infection from casually sucking a guy's dick. It does happen but if you have it in your mind that it WILL happen to you, well, hmm. If you think that having a "dedicated" FWB will make you safer, I got some news for you: You might not be as safe as you think you are since there's no way for you to know where his dick has been when he's not giving it to you. Sex, as it turns out, is inherently risky. I don't quite get it: Some guys won't think twice about burying their face between a woman's legs and eating her out but get all... weird about sucking a dick - and they want to suck dick.

I understand the being in a relationship thing. I really do. And if that's why you're not sucking cock, I respect that - and I mean it. But if you can do it, just do it. Suck a dick. Acquire the taste of cum. Find out why so many of us here are 100% hooked on doing it. Employ some common sense and, if you're of a mind to, learn the real-deal facts involved by the many experts that say sucking dick ain't as fatal as it's being said and believed. I've been sucking dick for a damned long time... and the only thing I've ever gotten from a guy is a mouthful of cum. I'm not the only cocksucker who has never gotten anything nasty other than, perhaps, some nasty-tasting cum. If you can do it, just do it. Suck cock. Get yours sucked. Swallow the cum, spit it out, or wear it. Do it.

Find out what those of us who suck cock already knows. If you can't, you can't. No shame in this. What are you waiting for? An engraved invitation? Permission to proceed? If you haven't given yourself permission, I don't know what to tell you other than, yeah - give yourself permission then find a way to get to sucking cock. And then, don't ever regret doing it. Accept the risk and the consequences of your actions and, yes, not acting is also a consequence and more so if it's bothering you in any way to not be doing what MILLIONS of guys are doing. Sucking dick. Safely, too.

Just do it and decide for yourself if it's all that and like many of us know it to be. What. Are. You. Waiting. For?
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. Wore a butt plug all day

Well my horny nature had to try wearing a butt plug all day, went to the office with my custom made plug designed by a well known plug maker here in Chicago. it is extended a little to ensure it stays put, through out the day it was obvious that something was going on. I had pre-cum leaking all day and told the boss I wasn't feeling well and needed to go home. I was so fucking horned up I called my regular to cum over to take care of my urge. I swallowed his dick balls deep as he removed the plug from me, I was instantly rock hard hard as he fingered my mangina. He turned me around and with no warning shoved his cock in hard and deep, fuck it hurt at 1st but as I got used to it felt so fucking good. It only took a couple of hard thrusts to feel him explode in me, his hard throbbing cock unloading his cum made me cum to the extreme. He fucked me twice more to take the naughty out of me. It didn't I was still fucking horny and we called another friend to come over and finish the job. No more wearing my butt plug to work, can't get anything done except leaking pre-cum.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Aging well,

In the last few years my desire for sex has somewhat declined with women, however it has increased with desires for men. As a frequent Business traveler, I stay in lots of Hotels all across the upper Midwest and some may know the downtime really sucks. I have met men who like myself are in the same boat. It seems that if you take a man away from his wife and everyday life they become instant bisexual beasts.

Some of these Hotels I frequent are somewhat upscale and it seems I see some of the same travelers as well. One cannot deny that in time one can become friends so to speak. About 2 years ago I became friends with this older gentleman who I share drinks with, one night after a long day I met up with him at the Hotel bar and we had a few drinks as we vented our days problems. As we paid our tabs he said so what are you doing the rest of the night, go back and beat off I guess, he smiled and said me too. Half drunk he said why don't we get naked and beat off together, fuck it why not, as if he was reading my mind. I always have Bourbon with me so that's what we did, went back to my room made a drink and slowly started to get comfortable, and with lots of teasing and finally getting him naked I was so fucking horned up that I kissed his cock and rubbed his huge ball sack. He gently rubbed my head as he said I think we need to shower if you don't mind, of course I said I love a clean cock. Once in the shower we washed each others junk and he concentrated his efforts on my ass, his soapy hands scrubbing my ass had me rock hard. Have you ever had your ass fucked, yes many times and I love it. All he could do was smile and rubbed his fat hard cock against my ass as he reached around to stroke my cock. wearing only bath towels he took mine off and got on his knees and swallowed my entire 8 inches and pulled off long enough to say fuck I love your clean shaven balls. We 69ed for a while as he really focused on my ass. I said you really want my ass don't you, Mmm it feels awesome and yes if you are comfortable with it. Just as I got up to get the lube out of my travel bag his phone rang, it was his wife, he took the call and what in reality was about 10 minutes seemed like an hour, I just slowly sucked his cock as he talked to his wife. He hung up and said man that was so cruel. But I don't think he really minded as he had tasty pre-cum leaking from his fat gorgeous cock.

As we got back into it, I lubed up my ass and his cock and said you will need to get on your back as you are bigger than I'm used to, I will need to gently guide it in to get used to it, once im stretched then its game on. After a few minutes of getting used to his girth it slid in and I rode him for a few minutes. I climbed off and he got up stood at the edge of the bed pulled me into him as it slid in balls deep. With long gentle strokes and deep penetration without touching my self I cummed all over my chest and after about 20 minutes he said can I cum in you, he filled my ass with his juice as it was buried deep in me. As I laid there staring at his hairy chest and still feeling his cock throbbing I cummed again.

I have been seeing this guy for over 2 yrs now and once again we are staying at the same hotel so this week should be another fun road trip.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I am such a big cock slut now and went crazy shopping online.

I've been broken up with my ex since last Xmas, sadly she doesn't want to come to the realization I am not coming back to her and she calls all the time and expects me to help or fix things, visit or do things together, I didn't decide to leave the relationship because we were getting along so it's been a long year of retreating and letting her figure it out herself. Long story short, I feel as if I should be moving on with my life and dating, and specifically hooking up with men, something that proved to be hard to resist when you are in a relationship for 8 yrs. Not one week went by that I didn't fantasize about finding a new male lover during the whole 8 yrs, every time I was alone I would ride my dildos at home alone, and funny enough I had to keep throwing most of them away, being paranoid she would come over and find them, she was and is a bit of a snoop with lucky tendencies as far as opening drawer or box she shouldn't and finding a object she shouldn't even see ever.

So here I am almost a year later from dating and I had no toys around to play with for about a yr, I was on my way home in Oct on a Sun and saw a xxx store was still open at 11pm, I turned the car around and headed inside, I took a quick walk around the store and saw a lot of stuff I already had before, regular sized vibes and dildos, P Spot vibes etc, nothing that made me say "ahh"

And that's when I saw a big monster on the wall, a rarity in vibes, 10" and 7.25 around, usually vibes stop at 9 "with 7 " insertible and almost never thick like this one was, the package was about 15" itself, it was really big for me as I hadn't had much fun with the lurking g/f around all the time and calling me every hour or 2 for most of the 8 yrs we dated, she was always checking in and god forbid you didn't answer her.. So thinking I'm fucking single and don't have to hide shit, went for it, made my way home all excited and put the batteries in and grabbed the lube and yep, tight as a drum, took a while and lots of relaxing to get the head in and whoomp, the old memory kicked in and it slid past and in about 7" the first night, got all the way to the balls 8.5" the next day or 2 and was starting to slowly get looser to enjoy riding it for 30 or 40 mins a few times.

Flash forward a month and using that thing sometimes 3 times a day, waking up horny, I'd rub my nipples slowly and feel my body tingling as I lay there, I'd reach for my morning wake up ride and clean up after my hands free explosions, then lunchtime I'd be thinking about him and get a tingle in my ass wanting more, then another afternoon delight before dinner and take a few days off.I got used to it quickly but had intentions of getting another unless it was smaller and I wasn't in any rush with my big boy and free mind pushing me to enjoy the big guy fear and guilt free, then the balls started to show a tear in the front from me grabbing and twisting them to insert it inside myself, it is never just a pop in and ride vibe, its big and thick remember? So I started looking around a few weeks ago for a new vibe as I heated up a knife and sealed it but it would tear eventually so why wait for it, buy another and don't stress if it goes, so online later, I found the big brother to my newest one, a Curve Novelties vibe that's 11" x 8.5", 9.5 of it insertible, it looks big, almost too big but F it, I'm down for it now, it should be here this week, in the meantime they had a sale and free delivery and 30% off on the site so I took a look around and decided to make a small collection for myself now that I'm single and don't need to hide my love for all things penis any more. First I bought a Ron Jeremy 8.5" x 6" dildo, then a Doc Johnson 12" x 6"" cyberskyn model, 3rd was a 7" x 6" fuctioning foreskin by King Cock dildo that is new to the market and looks real-ish, really real tbh. Then the icing on the cake and like sucking your first man you never forget that first look, a monster 16.5" x 9.75" King Cock dual density dildo that is 13.5" of insertible, I actually bought that one for the visual and to display proudly as a cock lover on my nightstand, I'm not sure I want to ruin my backside on it but who knows, I might keep on with the whole size and stretch fetish I recently opened up and am now turned on by after being so careful for all these yrs and keeping it normalish to an extent, it just feels so good to go deep and get filled in every millimetre of your hole, it's something that once you do, you'll never forget that feeling inside and how quick you orgasm as it slides in for the first time.

So Im sitting around and thinking, am I crazy buying all this stuff? I get bored of lying on my back or side and backing onto a pillow covered in a towel or lying on my side and pumping it or pushing it deeper, now I'm going to invest $500 to do the same thing with all these nw ones, boring, I wanted more freedom to ride a different way without a man around, to get ready to drop down on a big cock when it came along some day soonish hopefully, lovers do missionary, not fuck buddies, so I googled dildo stands lol, they have a few but it's limited to 3 styles, a chair with some flexible banding that you bounce up and down on, boring, or a blow up pillow fron China that everyone said was garbage and would deflate as you rode it lol., thetre was a cool, expensive half barrel deal that looks like a leathersaddle of sorts with a horn, only sit up style, no angles at $1300US, nah, I don't think so.

So the one I originally saw, a BonBon half barrel firm memory pillow type riding style for $150 that was sold out everywhere except the places that don't deliver to Canada lol. It was nowhere to be found except on one Canadian site for a bit more money but money is no match for a great hands free cum from anal. I have to laugh, before I thought of the pillow and bought it I was thinking about cancelling a few toys, now, I have deliveries on Mon, Tues, Fri and the rider on Fri, with a few more working their way through the system next week, so I went from nothing to everything in 5 wks, and I really can't wait to get and ride them all on my new pillow thing, looks like I'm going to be walking funny and feeling very sexually satisfied in the coming weeks and months, I was already walking funny after banging myself 3 times in one day a handful of times since Oct, I think anyone who knows the signs will be able to tell I've been busy if not now. in 2 weeks time I'll be wakking like I ride horses probably ha ha. So Merry Christmas to me and here's to finding a thick dick man to keep happy and keep the toys for once in a while.
  6. It's amazing to think of all the hours combined that we have spent fantasizing and wo

Myself? Geeze, I have no clue, except to say most of my fantasies since I was 20 or so have involved men, maybe all of them really, hours and hours of laying in my various beds over the years, a waterbed in my teens and early 20s, a futon in college snd various models since then, all of them host to me pumping my rock hard cock, always willing and able to get up for a fantasy of my ideal man.

I pretty much jerk off all the time when I am single, even when I am in a relationship I might slip in the shower on vacation with my girl and jerk off to a guy I blew or some random thought. Funny part was even though I could only orgasm to thoughts of men I was in denial or questioning for years, I'd be fucking my girlfriend doggystyle and enjoying myself but still need to think about a guy named Bernie who really turned me on to blow my load in her, and still rationalized I was into women more lol.

Looking back I realized how long I spent in limbo, wondering, questioning, making excuses and sometimes it just a lack of suitable guys to play with that causes delays, actually that's the hardest part for me, finding a suck buddy,I don't do Apps or sites much, I think if it was there in front of me and available with the right type of guys I would not have questioned so long or much.

So that brings me to time, time spent in beds thinking, cumming and wondering, all of us, and it all leads to love of cock, time and cock.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Sharing my wife

Sharing my wife has been an ongoing thing for over 30 yrs, but this past weekend we shared the ultimate sex party. We are both bi and even at 60 yrs old her sexual prowness is 2nd to none. Her clean shaven en pussy is always up for sex. I knew a couple of men who are clean and like minded, I invited them over to our country home with lots of privacy. 3 plus me makes 4, she smiled at us and said I want your cum all over me. Watching her suck another mans cock and another fucking her tiny pussy had me rock hard and I was the 1st to loose it. I juiced her face as she sucked off another man as he cummed hard in her throat. She was over the moon, the 4th guy just stood there jacking off until his turn to fuck her, but not until I licked the precum off his cock. My wife said hey that?s for me and said share it, I kissed her with his precum all over my mouth as he shoved his dick deep inside her.

We literally played for over 5 hours, all us guys were drained dry, she was raw as hell and we all slept in a naked pile for the night. Early in the morning I was awakened buy her moaning as she was getting stuffed but my best friends cock.
    Her legs were spread wide as he ground her hard and tight, well I had to play too so I teased her pussy and his cock and he pulled out to let me lick her cum soaked pussy off his cock. Once the others woke up we had another round of group sex u til she said fuck time out I can?t take any more. What a great weekend.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. I was sooo scared to jump in, still am

I should have known I was different, I was fantasizing about other guys sleeping with my girlfriend before I was 18, would bring it up and talk about it with my girl whenever we were talking sexual on the phone long distance as we lived in different cities a few yrs after we started dating and that was before we slept together at 18 or 19, she was a cute blond cheerleader, 95lbs and a nice slim body with nice features, not too stacked but sporty.

I would never let men hit on her or chat her up in real life but late at night and talking horny talk would ask her if she would like a really big cock after us witnessing her brother in laws big 10 pipe lying there for the world to see when we went camping one weekend up north, she surprised me when she said she would like an older black man to dominate her or to be watched having sex with a stranger. It was all fun and games when I was getting off to her telling me what she would do as I came but one day asked me why I was so interested in her and other men so I dropped it almost immediately thinking it was not normal obviously.

It wasn't until I saw a man stroking his cock while driving his car one night while I was taking the bus that I opened my eyes to men a little bit? Watching him stroke a thick 9 or 10 inch monster as he looked up at me at the red light had me blushing and turning away to make sure nobody else saw me looking down at him, when I realized it was just me looking I watched him until he turned off the road a few minutes later, I thought about him and his blatant show for yrs after, was he gay? What would it feel like to touch him, stroke him?

About a year later I got hit on by the bread man at the store I worked at, it was early in the morning and it was just him and I chatting as we usually did when he brought his clipboard over to sign off on his delivery, he reached under and goosed my cock hard, I jumped back and mumbled I have a g/f, I'm not like that, to which he replied, you know you loved it and exited the store and drove off quickly before I could say another word, I was confused and embarrassed he thought I was gay, why? Because I talked to him every week while he was there filling the shelves? Was I too friendly? Anyways, not long after I began to get hard thinking about him, wondering what he would have done had I locked the door and went to the basement with him, would I have sucked his cock, let him lay me down on a skid of pop and let him fuck me? In my fantasy yes! I did think of a hundred ways to suck his thick cock, him coming inside me, it wasn't long before I was thinking of faceless men forcing me to suck and please them, I would shudder after coming saying how gross that was and how I would never do it again. But of course, it would happen again and again, sometimes I would include my girl or another woman in my thoughts but it was always the men that got me off in the end.

This went on into my 20s when one of my buddies said he caught gis brother asleep on his bed with a marker sticking out his butt, it got me thinking how it would feel to have something inside me, so I tried candles, carrots carved and smoothed, it was nice but I still felt disgusted and swore I would never do it again, But as hard as I tried I could never get men or cock out of my mind in my fantasies.

I never fooled around with a man until my late 30s, he wasn't my type but he was gay and I opened up to him, asked questions stc, he told me he was married and had a son before he came to realize he wasn't getting over men either and left her to date men, I let him give me my first handjob and blowjob and tried sucking his wet little cock once after a few months of questioning and deciding this was my chance to see if I really wanted cock or men or if it was just a taboo jerk off fantasy gone wrong, I wasn't attracted to him and like I said he was tiny down there, finger sized tbh, but I did like the tinny taste his precum left in my mouth after, his soft foreskin and hard shaft in my mouth throbbing and pulsing as I half sucked him, going home that day I knew I would suck another mans cock again, it was so much of a turn on, after that I didn't lose interest in women as much asI lost my maintaining an erection, my new g/f at the time had a perfect ass and playboy tits, thin and down for anything, she got the idea something was wrong when I could never orgasm and always went soft every few minutes for no reason or wanted to lick her pussy multiple times hoping to get hard, the only position that could get me going was doggy, after a few weeks she said something about why doggy all the time? Most guys blew their load in her no problem in the past, I was the first to have issues and it was bothering her as to why she didn't excite me in the last month or so since we met and started dating, what was the issue, was I hiding something maybe? Long story short she had a friend of her investigate my i ternet activity through some site and came at me with my story about sucking a cock for the first time, said my monikers name and I just looked at her, she said really? If you like men why are you dating me? I left and called her a few days later to make some excuse but she just laughed at me and said she would be telling her friends about me if I called again so just go your own way but be honest with women next time and don't mess with their heads if you want men sexually.

I still dated women and some I could fuck over and over all night, funny but they all had gay or questioning ex's weird enough, I kept dating and realizing it was futile eventually got the nerve up to reply to m4m ads and meet a few men, I sucked a couple more cocks and made out with one guy who was really rugged and manly, it was eye opening realizing I liked it as much as with a female and really turned me on, I was hard as a rock with men, no fails there fortunately, they made me feel submissive and opened up a desire to maybe date more men romantically if it happened and be intimate with them, I am more than sure I could discretely fool around in public and more than enjoy it, it's very liberating but scary, there are a lot of weird guys out there with weird or creepy vibes, the clean, normal one's don't seem to be into ongoing or more or are hiding their sexuality for whatever reasons,

deep down I wish I wasn't so nervous about what people though earlier in my life, I probably missed out on some really good guys and many hot fantasies to jerk off to today, so here's to all of us finding what gets you hard and hot, don't be scared to reach out if a guy propositions you, it may not happen again for a long time if ever. Looking back I was bi and questioning for the better part of 20 yrs, then I realized I am more gay than bi, women don't really interest me other than aesthetic wise and memory wise, I don't get off to them at all in fantasy or irl now. That's my sign to find a man to cuddle up to and please.
    Categories
    Uncategorized