Register

All Blog Entries

1. bi curious guy in south Mississippi

Hi I am new to this sort of stuff but I am really qurious about everything ! I am in the ocean springs area but dont have a way of getting around , I want to find someone to come pick me up take me some where so we could talk chat and get to know each other better . We could talk about what ever pops up or our intrests ! If interested rite me back ! if you would like me email let me know . If interested let me know what you have in mind ;) I am open minded and would like to have some experiences of the bi kind . would love to have a woman Mistress !:tongue:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Holy Now

[video=youtube;KiypaURysz4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiypaURysz4[/video]

A beautiful song by Peter Mayer with photos by Connie Barlow,.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. something i found intrguing on another dite wha do you all think acout this?

i want to be kidnapped by a semi truck driver - m4m - 30 (truck stop ) Want to be forced into a semi. Bound very tight in the sleeper and taken on the road only No strings attached if you reside to release me. Then ok its all in who decides to snatch me up. Prefer older seasoned trucker must be big ab.so no escape is possible. Handcuffs. Duct tape chain roap any bondage item is wanted. I have no say. Descuss. More on who wants to abduct me. Remember must be forced. Sex is a must
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. experience wanted in ocean springs area

I am 31 year old male 5 ft 1 inch tall 115 pound male who likes to wear womans clothes , I have kept it hid , I want to fell how it feels to dress up sexy and suck dick and have my ass fucked for the first time ! Well I dont have a way to get around but hit me back and if you are interested we could talk a little more and I could give dirrections how to get to where I am . talk to you soon . :bigrin:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 60 Inches is Just Too Big

The last time I tried to say that senseless violence is wrong regardless of the race of the perpetrator I was mocked.
    We need to accept each other for who we are, even apologize if necessary but forgive each other and move forward.

We really are stuck, there is no way out because our culture is seething with violence and aggression - if gun play on 60" screens is the norm then who am I to say that violence is wrong - I guess you all have a right to mock me.

My notion of a world where people actually care about each other and want to see each other succeed seems very antiquated right now.

Before he was shot, Martin Luther King Jr. started to realize that race wasn't the issue as much as poverty. I guess he must have upset the wrong people going around saying that too loudly. He is a man that I admire greatly because unlike some of the other leaders he remained committed to non-violence, and I still think he is a role model for youth today that feel blasting things up is not the way.

Our society is sick in a much more fundamental way..we believe that above all else, the good of the individual (me) is better and more important than the good of the community. I do believe that if you succeed you should be rewarded but advertising and marketing have poisoned this country.. Social work is at the bottom of the esteem barrel, and as a result it gets very few resources..that is a huge mistake.

I really could care less about any celebrity on TV, I care a lot more about whether or not my neighbors are happy. Somehow people seem to not care so much about their neighbors anymore.

Before the automobile, internet and all that other crap you KNEW who your friends were, you KNEW who your neighbors were. You knew if they were struggling and you were part of a church or some other civic organization that could lend a hand, just enough to make sure people really didn't suffer. Now no one talks to their neighbors at all, they expect (and are encouraged to expect) that the government should act as an intermediary instead of direct involvement and action. In some respects that is helpful, in others very harmful.

As sensei used to say, you can't "block" a bullet but I'm pretty sure if you get rid of the gun a determined person will just find another way to inflict pain.

One of MLKs speeches was very painful to listen to - it's one of his last - commonly titled "Where do we go from here?" - it talks about the fact that even in the face of extreme violence we still cannot forget to face the world with compassion. I have said more than once that MLK knew Jesus was being more than altruistic when he said "Love your neighbor". I want my neighbor to have wealth, because if he doesn't have wealth he will steal. I want my neighbor to feel healthy, happy and loved, because if my neighbor is not happy then surely violence such as the violence we heard about in Sandy Hook will come.

Forgiveness, being altruistic is not just pretty words, it's one of the best forms of self-interest.

I hated listening to this, because it sounds a lot like advocating fascism and anarchy, which I am not in favor of - but the thing is - even though it is painful to listen to - he still has some points worth listening to..even 40 years later.. He revs up the emotions of the crowd but I guess I need to remember that at that time they were literally fighting for their lives and a better future..

[URL]http://vimeo.com/11154217[/URL]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Same Love

Here is a video that I wouldn't have posted, except for the last few seconds..

[video=youtube;OQngzapK5dM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQngzapK5dM[/video]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Shape Your Destiny

[video=youtube;KohD6EtWdfo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KohD6EtWdfo [/video]

I can't say that it is more than just a story, human beings always love stories; but if it were true - that would mean that there is no more powerful time in life to shape your destiny than right now while you are free to choose thought. Here on Earth we bring thought into being - an idea that starts in our head - through the work of our hands and our hearts takes physical form.

Right now, not on the day of atonement - is the most powerful time that you can choose to heal a broken relationship. Right now is the time you can choose to do the thing that you feel is right, but are afraid to do. Right now is the time that you are able to cleanse your heart of fear, hatred, jealousy or addiction. Right now you can choose to show love and support to your neighbors.

That isn't to say that we don't fail in our lives, but failure isn't the end - it is just as important as success.

It is a mistake to think that we need to do these things alone in isolation, in truth you are never really alone. With a sense of clear, loving purpose, the support of others and the support of this creation you can be who you were meant to be.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. hot sex with military 21 year old in dover delaware

is there any guys in their 20s in dover delaware area bisexual looking to hookup? if so hmu..
    Categories
    Uncategorized