Register

All Blog Entries

1. Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

[QUOTE=girlznboyz90;245632][B][U][FONT=arial black]Eating pussy. [/FONT][/U][FONT=arial black]But suckin dick is ok.[/FONT][/B][/QUOTE] ?? i love both eating pussy and sucking dick but seems lately since i cant find a woman open to a 3way with a man that im alot more into a nice dick and enjoy acting out how much im lovein it and wishing i had a woman to share with me
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. couples in the uk

Hi im a 34 yr old guy from north Wales, I've only joined this site tonight think its great but can't seem to find many UK couples looking for bi males, im completely new to this and have never touched a man before, I want to try new things but im only interested in m/f couples anyone out there?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Vacation for a single bi guy.

Hello everyone!
    I am a 27 year old bi guy that is recently coming off an injury that kept me in a wheelchair for a year plus. I am able to walk again, I have been rehabbing well with great results.. My deal is, I really would like to find a destination( anywhere) that a single good looking bisexual but can go for a week or two that I can live it up? I'm talking nude beaches, excepting people, and great weather.. I will be traveling alone, my friends are all strait and married or coupled. Price is no object, I have my passport too if necessary..
    Thank you so much😎
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Value of Sustainable Living

Only after the last tree has been cut down.
    Only after the last river has been poisoned.
    Only after the last fish has been caught.

Only then will you find money cannot be eaten.

-Cree Prophecy
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Each Site can't be all things for all people

[COLOR=#ff0000][I]HI there
    Its a great site with all the "Tools" in place to meet and make New
    Contacts and Friends
    But I guess[My Personal perception] this site is Geared more in
    favor of Bi Heterosexual People Thats not a Wining Rant or a
    criticism, merely exchanging information. Each Site can't be all things
    for all people[/I][/COLOR]:tongue:[COLOR=#ff0000][I]

I did do the Full Profile and personal photo thing to show I'm a
    real person all to no avail. I was not able to generate any interest
    from people who Like to Party

From another site;
    As of Friday Feb 08 2013 I have a total of Ten
    [10] confirmed thats my Party Limit.

Statistically it breaks down into
    Five [5] CD/TV who are 100% Bottoms
    Two [2] Bi Males who are Tops
    One [1] Masculine Bi Male who is Versatile
    But likes wearing Lingerie to Play
    Two Bi Male who are Versatile

A great response for My First Monthly Party of 2013
    The March Party will be Saturday March 23 so as not to
    coincide with March Break

Thanks again

Ms. Nicole[/I][/COLOR]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. just a question/thought..

How many of you are in a band, or are married to someone in a band, or maybe dating someone in a band...or are you yourself in a band?
    I am asking because this came up on a radio show I like to listen to. They asked, because all the guys that do the show are in a band, 'do you ever fuck to your favorite song or a song you/the band wrote?' So I am posing this question here. If you or someone you know, love, or are dating is in a band, have you ever, or are you, fucking to a song you or they wrote?? :D
    What an awesome question! :D
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. My New Tablet Computer

The local newspaper has started publishing only three days a week so I have been looking more and more at buying one of those new tablet computers so I can read the news online..

[video=youtube_share;32bUIa--6GM]http://youtu.be/32bUIa--6GM[/video]

Updated Jan 24, 2013 at 7:03 PM by elian

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Losing everything

I found out a year ago my bf is bisexual when I searched through his phone on a gut feeling something was going on. I never had trust issues with him but he started acting weird and I just knew there was something he was hiding. I know he feels betrayed and uncomfortable that I know, since he says it's something he never wanted anyone to know, especially me. I don't hold it against him at all and I love him unconditionally, but the lying and sneaking messages behind my back is what I can't handle. He says he just talks to guys on the Internet sites and through email and that it's nothing he would act on but I just don't know what to think anymore. Where do we go from here? I feel like my world just came crashing down.
    Categories
    Uncategorized