Register

All Blog Entries

1. How I got my wife too beg for a new cock in the bedroom

[QUOTE=ckman314;243774]Almost four years ago I told my wife I was bi a few months after telling my wife I was bi I started working on her about getting another man in the bedroom not just for me too suck but I was interested in watching her fuck another man and enjoy it. So here is what I did, I brought it up all the time too the point it became normal conversation but here is the kicker I bought three dildos each one bigger than the other and bed restraints (because she likes being tied up) while she was tied up I started acting out what it would be like with another cock in the bedroom I started with the smaller dildo which was smaller than me so she felt comfortable, after a few times of this I worked in the dildo that was closer too my size but is bigger than me and she started really getting into this having my cock in her mouth and a cock pounding away while she was tied up but here is what sealed the deal for bringing in a second guy in the bedroom. I started using the big dildo which we named brutusa
  2. By Chance...

**This is one of my first 'stories' that was written a LONG time ago. I'm revising it, so I'll start putting it up in parts, as well as I might just change the name.**

Ifshe could just get this damn shirt off, she thinks to herself, struggling to get her arms through the sleeves of her new non-stretchable sweater she got from her mother for Christmas. 'I give up!' she screamed and reached for the scissors. Right as she goes to cut it, a knock at the door. Oh crap, she thought. He's here, and I'm not ready. Suddenly, without any warning she screams 'JUST A SEC!' and flies through her shirt, throws on her robe, as she is only wearing her teeny bra that doesn't hold much. She answers the door, robe closed and tied. "Come on in!" she said to the gentleman at the front door. She had a date with a very hot office worker tonight..well, maybe not a date, but he asked her to help him give the presentation at the awards ceremony tonight, so that's gotta mean something, right?! She knew she had no chance, but just to be seen with him in the presence of those other girls, that would be just enough to make her day...her year! "Give me like five minutes and.." she trailed off. "It's ok, we have two hours. I'm just here a little early. I had some things I needed you to help me with."
    "Ok, I can do that, help you with the project for tonight." she said, gulping, hoping he didn't see how red she was. "Just let me go put some clothes on at least, ok?" As she walked into her bedroom, not more than ten or fifteen feet away, he could see that she hadn't closed her door all the way, and her robe was on the floor. 'Come on man, this is your chance!' he thought. He had seen how red she had gotten when he said he was stopping by to ask for help on the project. I bet she thought..."So, what are we going to be working on!?" she yelled from her room. His penis now almost at attention at just the sound of her voice. She was pretty, beautiful even. Her curves, and her smile..he got up and walked to the door. Just as she turned around and ran into his chest. He was 6'3, and beautiful. She just stood there, forgetting about the towel, or the robe, or any clothes. "I actually came here for you, Millie." he said softly. "I have been watching you from the first time we met three years ago. I can't help but watch you when you walk through the lobby, or down the hall." Millie was so stunned, speechless even. "Millie, I want you.." then he leaned over and gave her a kiss that blew her away!
    ***(Here's where I can make this part funny or steamy sexy..which way should I go? Is it all just a dream..or is this the beginning of one of the sex scenes?)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog entry #1

First, I would like to introduce myself. My name is 'lillian09' and I have been happily married to a straight, and awesome man for about 10 yrs now. He's been my best friend through a lot of crap! :) I particularly enjoy meeting new friends and making new friends as often as I can, who have the same interests. Recently, we were talking and I told a story from when I was younger to my husband. I have never been with a girl, but I know I could have. It was a Friday night and like most teens my age, I was staying the night with a couple of friends. We were up until two in the morning..lol! Watching movies, playing with the stupid uiji board..there were 5 of us, I think. Well, we are all girls, so two wanted to sleep on the floor, three of us were able to fit into this little bed..lol! One girl and I couldn't sleep. We were talking, and I kept dozing off here and there. She decided that in order to keep me awake, she should touch me..first on the arm. Then lower on my belly..then inside my pants. As she was doing this, we were kissing..then I realized, I have a boyfriend and I bet he would think this was cheating, so I stopped her. I wasn't really sure what to do or anything, as I didn't have a lot of 'worldly experience', but I can remember that it felt right. Ever since then, I have been looking for this girl. I have this burning want to be with a female, and my husband supports that..thank goodness. LOL! I have learned about communication with my husband is very important. It's taken me a few years to understand this, and if you're married I highly suggest talking to your life partner about your feelings and what's going on in your head. Sometimes, it takes your better half helping you realize some things about yourself, that you wouldn't have thought about other wise, or realized about yourself. You see, I dont' say that I'm bi-sexual, or gay, or even straight. I'm at an in-between..if that's possible. I think I would like to try being with a woman, at least once, just to see what it's like, but I don't want to ruin a friendship or anything like that just to be experimental. Any suggestions? :)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. New Member!!!!!

Looking for Bisexuals to have Threesomes with!!!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Date ideas

Hi looking for a discrete date spot for me and my buddy to have fun in Toronto area. Any ideas Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The holidays suck ......I wish I was

Having a Christmas birthday the holidays usually suck but it's even worse when you fear the loss of your job
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Looking for cyber sex

Looking for a guy or girl who likes to show their body off. I love watching ladies play with their pussies, and men jacking off. I love hearing moaning and dirty talk.

I ONLY WANT TO WATCH OTHERS. NOT BE SEEN

Email me for Skype
    [email]Nooneneedstoknow1506@hotmail.com[/email]
  8. I'm back, babies

Hi everyone -i've been away from the site for some time, taking care of personal stuff both, both positive and negative. Drop me a line if you want to catch up!
    Categories
    Uncategorized