Register

Recent Blogs Posts

1. First time I had the home all to my self for the weekend

So a couple years back my parents decided to go on a trip to visit my sister in college and took my brother to tag along.. I?ve been texting this guy on grinder for a couple days and decided to ask him to go to dinner (with full intention of taking him back to my place). So when the time came of dropping my parents off at the airport till meeting him I was super nervous but so excited to suck his cock in my parents shower.. the dinner was amazing and he was such a gentleman, i just couldn?t stop smiling. When I did mention that no one was home for the weekend, I noticed a slight change in the speed of how we were eating and just trying to get the bill. We got back to my place and I remembered that he mentioned that he came straight from work, so I led him to my parents bathroom and told him ?to start the shower while I go grab a couple things.? So I went up stair to grab condoms, lube, a speaker and took off my clothes. When I got back down to my parents bathroom, he was already in the shower washing his body. I started a playlist and right when I opened the door to the shower, we were kissing? I truly have to say he was one of the best kissers I?ve known but goodness his body/dick were perfection!! The best part was when we were making out and he would hold our dicks together(He was much bigger than me), then occasionally fingering my ass. After enough time has past, we moved over to my parents bed.. I dimmed the lights and he removed the covers while getting on the bed. I went straight to giving his uncut dick head and had too much fun playing with his balls. He then told me to ?put my ass in the air? and he just started eating me out, while getting my ass ready he was adding a finger when I moaned .. he stopped, learned in and asked if I was ready. I grabbed a condom and put it on his cock, said nothing while putting my ass back up in the air. He started slowly with moving my hips for me.. kept getting a little faster and faster. And wow he went deep ( was so happy I didn?t have to hide my moans) He moved me to my back and put a pillow under my lower back. He started kissing me first while stroking my dick and then he got back to fucking me while my legs are on his shoulders? he was fucking me so hard my dick was going everywhere. He told me that he was getting close so I took off the condom and started sucking again? he cummed in my mouth and Wow so much ( I was in heaven)? we chilled for a couple mins but asked him if he wanted to go for a swim? only got a nod yes so we walked outside in the night to skinny dip a little. We hopped in and didn?t take us too long to start making out more.. then with me ending up sitting on a stair of the pool getting my dick sucked by him. Didn?t take me long for me to cum in his mouth.. we ended the night watching a movie, cuddled and I made some popcorn.. we did end up using one more condom towards the end of the movie. Once the movie ended, we finally got dressed and I walked him to his car with a kiss goodbye..

That was my first time being a full bottom and never had too much fun..
    Tags: nsfw
    Categories
    Uncategorized