Register

Swallowing

1. Steve Tracy
    Steve Tracy
    I agree swallowing is great, the taste is awesome, no 2 guys taste the same. I'm in need right now, lol.
  2. pasadena1941
    pasadena1941
    I always thought that you sucked cock so you could swallow. right ?
  3. twoforone16
    twoforone16
    I have always swallowed. The first boy I sucked I had seen JO many times so I knew what would happen when I sucked his cock It tasted great and have every since. Some time my wife will snow ball my cum back to me if she doesn't swallow all of it
  4. butterbunns
    butterbunns
    The feel of a warm hard cock in my mouth drives me crazy
  5. 50+ MWM
    50+ MWM
    Friday, Finally!!! It had been about a month since I had the pleasure of sucking a cock. I did eat my own cum 2 weeks ago. I was off on Friday as were a lot of others. I went to a canoe launch area where I knew some guys skinny dip, and some guys hook up. Saw a guy there chatted he told me how horny he was and I ended up on my knees. After a long time I asked he was close and he told me he had protate surgery and doesn't cum. I moved down stream and was slowly stroking myself, secluded wooded etc. when I realized someone was watching. He moved closer in only a bathing suit and towel. He played with me a little as he dropped the trunks. I sat on a milk crate that was there and sucked him off. He was about 6" like me and came with the head lodged in the back of my throat. When I looked up I saw another guy watching and stroking his jeans. When the guy I just did saw him he took off with out saying a word. Mister jeans approached and as I stood up to dress he said "you don't have to dress for me". He played with my cock and tried to kiss me, I was never real big on that. He stripped naked and started to play with my large nipples. He put one hand on my shoulder and applied pressure downward. I kissed lower and lower until I had his shaved cock right in my face. He had to be 8" and thicker then the last guy. 7" is probably the biggest I ever deep throated. I licked around the head, then his hand was on my head feeding it between my lips. I sucked him as best I could taking more and more in, until my nose was against his belly. He pulled me up and started to suck me. after a minute he said, "I need you to finish me". I sat back down, and he was horny as hell. He face fucked meI love that, shoving it all in and out until he moaned and held me still as he emptied his balls down my throat. He finally stopped shivering, and dropped to his knees in front of the crate. He licked me all over, sucking my nipples and balls, even raising my legs and briefly rimming me. He finally sucked me deep like a vacuum and I blew my load quickly, I was so excited by then. He got up and kissed me deep, then thanked me and jumped in the water. WHAT A DAY!
  6. dick_pumper
    dick_pumper
    I was in a 3 way with a husband and wife. The husband and I weren't involved with each other we were just fucking the wife at both ends over and over. Well she is sucking me and he had already gotten his nut and I blew a huge load in her mouth. I told her I was about to cum but she kept sucking. I knew she didn't like to swallow cum so her husband said he would get a towel and left the room. What he didn't know is she and I had been IM'ing for awhile before the husband brought up the idea of a 3-way and I told her I liked my own cum. So once he left she came up and french kissed me and slid my load into my mouth and I swallowed it. The husband came in and handed her the towel and she pretended to spit into it and everybody was happy lol
    The reason I blew such a big load is while he stood there watching her sucking me she slide her finger into my ass and was fingering me, another thing I told her I liked. He had no idea what was going on. To bad he didn't walk up to the bed and put his dick in my face and say since she is sucking you suck me, cause I'd have popped him right in my mouth so quick he probably woulda freaked. lol
  7. keith1560
    keith1560
    I love to swallow, in fact, my favorite position is a sideways 69.
  8. mikeyd270
    mikeyd270
    Love the feel of a hard throbbing cock pumping cum down my throat and I always swallow.
  9. belect
    belect
    I do love sucking dick and having mine sucked of course. Those who can deep throat your efforts are much appreciated I'm sure. Like mine going deep.
  10. James1A1
    James1A1
    I was very lucky this week!
    I swallowed the sweetest load of cum from a big uncut cock.
    It was actually sweet tasting.
    I swallowed every drop and kept it in my mouth until it was fully soft.
    Heaven.
  11. bigtime2013
    bigtime2013
    luv to suck a cock, want to do 4 - 5 guys, one after the other, any takers in my area, give me a shout. sucking is soo enjoyable for me
  12. hungcaprof
    hungcaprof
    I love sucking my friend's cock and tasting all of his precum as it continues to ooze during the long, sloppy blowjobs that I provide. I enjoy that he is a heavy comment that shoots gobs of cum that sometimes spurt from the corners of my mouth. We 69 quite a bit but I can't produce the same volume and I'm a heavy cummer to boot!
  13. wifekinky4husband
    wifekinky4husband
    I so want to have some guys help me with my husband. I love to see cum all over him. I'd love to be right there as he swallows about 5 or 6 loads back to back. How on earth do you get a man to do this?
  14. Nauti95
    Nauti95
    I love sucking a big cock and getting him completely down my throat.. it makes me more horny and makes me want to bend over and take it all in my ass.
  15. Laura1981
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast