Register

Swallowing

1. Inhibited1
    Inhibited1
    I love the act of worshiping a rampant penis while I knead the soft buttocks behind it and probe the magic place between them with a questing finger. Naturally I must swallow the reward for all my efforts, relishing the twitching, grunting, and groaning as the pulses fill my mouth and throat.
  2. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    My wife allowed me to get a suck bud. It took awhile to find a compatible guy but I did. He is only interested in sucking and swallowing cum, as I am. We make sure I come first. Once he comes, he just wants to leave. I can suck him off with no problem after I come. We meet about once a week and do it in the back of my van. 69 is the best!
  3. Oralbiincv
    Oralbiincv
    I love to suck cock and particularly like young guys (under 60 in my case) because the younger they are the more cum they produce. I like to hold their cock in my mouth to get every drop of cum, then savor the taste and finally swallow it all. As to them sucking me, I don't need that but if they really want to I prefer they suck me first so they are still fully into cumming when it is my turn.
  4. jbell40262
    jbell40262
    I'm a total cum slut I'm addicted to eating yummy cum and get as much as I can, my favorite way to eat cum is Taking a facial then having the guy feed it to me with his cock then I hold it in my mouth and swirl it around with my tongue showing him how yummy it is before I swallow.
  5. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I am looking for a friend with benefits whose cock I can suck to completion at least once a week.
  6. sweecocksucker69
    sweecocksucker69
    I'm looking for someone that I can service on a regular basis size and color doesn't matter. must be discreet and able to host.
  7. James1A1
    James1A1
    I have only been an earnest cocksucker for a couple years.
    I always swallow the cum. I feel the cum is my reward for getting the cock to orgasm.
    Precum is great too!
    I have been told that I have learned to be a very good cocksucker in a very short time.
    I think that if one truly loves sucking cock then one will always become a great cocksucker.
    Agree?
  8. cheil77
    cheil77
    I like starting to suck a cock when it is soft and feel it grow in my mouth you can feel it throbbing until it explodes in my throat
  9. Sailorboy_7
    Sailorboy_7
    I've only had the privilege of sucking one nice fat cock last December. I guess I did a good job because he last less than a minute. Wish I could find a FWB. The taste of pre-cum is so yummy.
  10. nyala89
    nyala89
    Love to suck a big cock with the help of his wife. Sharing a cock with her is awesome. Love to deep throat and then cum while deep in.
  11. Safebutcraving
    Safebutcraving
    Great material here. I have gone down on 2 different men but never swallowed or let them cum in my mouth. I am so excited to try!
  12. bw299
    bw299
    Wouldn't think of sucking cock and not swallowing the cum. It's my reward for a job well done.
  13. happymex
    happymex
    Sucked my first cock at fifteen and swallowed it all. I've never stopped since. Love it.
  14. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    I never swallow a load that I've sucked without offering at least half to the donor or anyone else nearby. And, of course, if someone else is the sucker, I encourage them to share with me. It's not only the cum flavor and texture but also the slimy kiss that does it for me. Y'all agree?
  15. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    I never swallow a load that I've sucked without offering at least half to the donor or anyone else nearby. And, of course, if someone else is the sucker, I encourage them to share with me. It's not only the cum flavor and texture but also the slimy kiss that does it for me. Y'all agree?
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast