Register

When did you first take a cum load up your ass?

1. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    I have never taken cum in my ass, never barebacked before. I would like to experience the feeling but I'm not willing to take the risk.
  2. BiFiHotspot
    BiFiHotspot
    I was much younger just learning about sex with a older teenager.
  3. xvet20
    xvet20
    My first load was when I was 13. Grandparents black gardener bent me over the kitchen table and slide his 7 1/2 inch cock inside me and shot his load. Still remember all his cum running down my thighs when he let me up.
  4. jimtom56
    jimtom56
    about year ago now I love it bareback and cum in my ass
  5. GarageMan
    GarageMan
    Gemini Adult Book and Video, in a booth, standing up, Last year. Been ready for another shot.
  6. jimisbi
    jimisbi
    I took a load in me the very first time that I got fucked. I wanted it bareback and the guy that fucked me wanted to do it bareback. I didn't feel the load in me, but I did know when he was shooting it into me because he drove his cock deep into me and held it there and finished off by giving me a few short strokes. I only fuck bareback and I love every load that I've ever taken.
  7. a2smith09
    a2smith09
    It would be the first time I ever got fucked. I'm lucky in that I started having anal sex before you had to worry about hIV and AIDS. It was all bareback back then. Have become more choosy and circumspect since.
  8. redngoldpride
    redngoldpride
    I just love barebacking a sweet tight puckered rosebud with both females and males the very first time was with my gf's crossdressing brother he was 16yo and I was 14yo it was a first for both of us and I was hooked completely and totally ever since , I just love taking long deep strokes and frcing myself to keep pumping all the way thru every squirting shooting drop keeping it hard for a second load drives me crazy especially when my partner realizes that I am going for more
  9. DownBoy
    DownBoy
    23 with a guy i bottomed for at a truckstop. He came in my ass and I walked out of his truck a strict bottom! I cruised for cock successfully at the adult theater next to that truckstop several times until it recently put in a stripclub in the theater to stop all the M2M activity! ;(
  10. cornholejoe
    cornholejoe
    7 years ago in a 3some with a man and his wife while i was fucking her he fucked me in the ass and filled me up 2 weeks later let him and a male friend of his splitroast me got my ass and mouth both filled at the same time
  11. Poppi999
    Poppi999
    I was 18 with an older guy. I had been coming by to suck him off almost daily for a few months. This time he flipped me over, put me on all fours, licked my asshole and then pushed his rock hard cock into me. Once I was able to relax, he slid right in. After that, ass-fucking was a regular part of our visits. He was a total top. He never sucked my cock or let me fuck him. I loved being his cum slut. That was many many years ago. If I met him today, I would eagerly give him my mouth and ass for his enjoyment.
  12. dale3
    dale3
    Recently took my first bb load. This guy has fucked me twice and cum in my ass both times. The last time he fucked me he came so much that his cum dripped out of my ass all afternoon
  13. underwood
    underwood
    I was 62 first time I had hard cock in me loved it it was 7.5 4inches thick best time in my life played with toys a long time loved it mmmmmmm
  14. ChiefH
    ChiefH
    A friend from school with beautiful 7.5" uncut cock fucked me in the ass and loved it!! I was 13 and he was 12!!! Would love to find a clean and discreet married man with an uncut cock to bottom for him!!!
  15. underwood
    underwood
    my first time was with a man was when i was 63 I played with toys before he was 58 tall slim he had 9 in cock that suck 4 along time .then he told 2 bend over he slid in my ass fuck me along time when cumed I could draining in ass loved it
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast