Register

Hey, here is an idea...lets see who nibbles

1. dan.woodlawn
    dan.woodlawn
    Hey Bi's...given social distancing and having the lamest year ever...I was going to propose an outing.

I am willing to do one of the AMC (owings mills) rentals for a showing like tenent or something...they only charge $99 for like 20 people. First come, first serve.
    You have to wear a mask and confirm you are coming. plenty of seating to allow for spacing. The movie/room would be ours.
    You pay for your own popcorn.
    We can meet before it starts, do a bit of 6' socializing, watch a movie, meet some people...
    Chit chat after the movie.
    Whomever makes a new connection you are on your own...swap numbers or spit..whatever is your fancy...
    But we get a safe outing during trying times.

I was thinking mid november...doesnt cost you anything other than the popcorn and soda you drink.

Anyone interested?

If after a buncha days if I dont get any activity here, I will expand to other forums.
  2. CurEUs_Male
    CurEUs_Male
    So, I can't say I'd go at this point with the numbers going up around us. Persona limits on exposure.
    Is the OM AMC even open? I see a few cars there but I do not think they are actively renting (or no one is taking them up on it).

Would like to see this when we get back to safer conditions.

P.S. I thought this was going to be a survey about people that are into light biting and nibbling each other
  3. dan.woodlawn
    dan.woodlawn
    haha, gotcha...on nibbling...

yeah, AMC is open for private bookings...thats why I put it out there...20 guys in a big auditorium allows for distancing...but that was before the latest surge...so...nope.

Maybe in the spring?
  4. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    I just joined this group and saw this posting. Let me know if you try to set this up again. Would yo do it as a daytime event or evening. Either is fine with me.
  5. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    well, that topic ended quickly