Register

Anyone struggle to meet people

1. CuriousInChicago
    CuriousInChicago
    both on this site and others I find it hard just to get a conversation going.
  2. wouldlove2trybi
    wouldlove2trybi
    I have also found it difficult to meet somebody who is interested in bi. I'm still hopeful though.
  3. pete7
    pete7
    Have had the same problem too..
  4. Meliss
    Meliss
    is it possible that you are taking it private before just chatting with them in the rooms? Also are you mostly interested in meeting only couples? My understanding is there is a disproportionate amount of unlinked males with interest but don't want to share a partner they may have on the side. Not that that necessarily applies to any of you.

Have you considered just having your own party, open it up, and see who might come? (dual meaning intended)
  5. CuriousInChicago
    CuriousInChicago
    I generally don't chat in the rooms and when I do it's rarely private. I was mostly speaking about how, for me, it seems most are reluctant to just chat. Nothing sexual even broached yet. And the couple is a completely ideal situation. My curiousness prevents me from having a party.
  6. maori121923
    Hi,
    Are you still single? I suggest to join in BisexualFriends.org to meet bisexual women, bisexual men & bisexual couples.

Click Here to Visit BisexualFriends.org - Best Bisexual Dating Site !