Register

Eating your own

1. iwantmore
    iwantmore
    I've swallowed my cum more than my wife, I love every last drop. Look forward to the day I suck the cum from another man cock.
  2. VZR1800
    VZR1800
    I am 51, and been eating my own cum since I was 15 or 16. Yeah, learned early. My grandfather, when he passed, left a series of books I snatched up from his book shelf. A hot lady spy who edged all of her mates, and blew their minds. I was in the 10th grade at the time. Learned about edging and eating my own cum from books. I love the taste, feel and smell of jism. Want a regular guy to come to me and feed me.
  3. FullSpectrum
    FullSpectrum
    Has anyone found any herbal supplements that actually increase your cum volume? So many companies claim they will, but my experience is none of them help. As I get older and older, the volume gets smaller and smaller.
  4. Brian
    Brian
    When I was a teenager I came across a book at the city library that was basically a sex education book for teens. It was written by a woman. In it she suggested to all teenaged boys that they taste their own cum - afterall, your lover is probably going to taste it. It was a very frank and daring sex ed book for teens (this was the late seventies so the book would have been heavily influenced by the sexual revolution).

I tried to do what the book suggested, and I wanted to do it. But every time I came, I would chicken out - the feeling to do it would pass. (Guys, you know this. Everything changes the second after you cum.) It took me about 2 years of masturbating, maybe 800+ orgasms, before I finally did it.

Oh how far we have all cum. Now I can barely get enough.

So whether it was the book and my eventual tasting, or something else, I have a huge cum fetish (as you can tell by the stories I write in the Bi Erotic Fiction Group). I think cum is amazing - it is a physical manifestation of the orgasm, you get to literally taste the moment of pure bliss and intimacy with another person.

- Drew
  5. 4_oral_fun
    4_oral_fun
    I swallow mine alot, why not? Legs back over my shoulders and squirt it in my mouth and on my face. I like the taste and feel of it. Jacked off in my hand on cam when I had one for a woman I was chatting with and she asked me to lick it up, and I did.
  6. hardblkcock
    hardblkcock
    love eating my own cum but yet to try another mans which id love too try maybe outa his girls pussy or off her tits any one on long island willing to help me out
  7. hardblkcock
    hardblkcock
    love eating my own cum but yet to try another mans which id love too try maybe outa his girls pussy or off her tits any one on long island willing to help me out
  8. BareProf
    BareProf
    I've been eating my own after I JO for the past dozen years. Remarried 11 years ago and when she jacks me, she feeds me. When she blows me, she French kisses me. I love my cum, yum.

Davie
  9. djoneill
    djoneill
    Love tasting the dripping pre cum when I masturbate until I cum then lick my hand clean
  10. cmmss
    cmmss
    I enjoy my pre all the time and my own once in a while like last night. MMMMMM

I have had the pleasure of one other one time. Very nice indeed after a long time playing with each other. Can not wait for it again.
  11. BareProf
    BareProf
    I've becum addicked (g) to my cum. I was talked into eating mine during a torrid online affair with a married woman while I was divorced. I wanted to know what her pussy juices tasted like as she would lick her fingers while we had phone sex. She insisted that I eat my cum and report. I explained that after my orgasm any desire to do anything but relax was out of the question. (She did not know my bi side and that I had swallowed loads before.) Once I swallowed my own I was hooked. I honestly love the taste of my cum, how it tickles my throat. Now married, my wife loves my cum too but reluctantly shares it with me after blowing me. When we masturbate together it thrills me to lick my hand after cumming on it while she watches. A week ago I shot on her face and tits then licked it all off. I wish I could shoot bigger loads.
  12. BareProf
    BareProf
    I've becum addicked (g) to my cum. I was talked into eating mine during a torrid online affair with a married woman while I was divorced. I wanted to know what her pussy juices tasted like as she would lick her fingers while we had phone sex. She insisted that I eat my cum and report. I explained that after my orgasm any desire to do anything but relax was out of the question. (She did not know my bi side and that I had swallowed loads before.) Once I swallowed my own I was hooked. I honestly love the taste of my cum, how it tickles my throat. Now married, my wife loves my cum too but reluctantly shares it with me after blowing me. When we masturbate together it thrills me to lick my hand after cumming on it while she watches. A week ago I shot on her face and tits then licked it all off. I wish I could shoot bigger loads.
  13. jackincum-il
    jackincum-il
    luv eating my cum, the taste and texture. like to shoot it in my mouth or lick it up. would like to have a local jo bud and watch each other eat our loads and maybe share.
  14. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    I found that I lose interest for eating mine when I come. I overcame this by using a dildo. When I get close, I stop stroking and just fuck myself. it will send me over the edge with a full load but no orgasm, Just as horny afterward. Then I can really savior it.
  15. BareProf
    BareProf
    i too love my cum, always eating it when i jo. when wife jacks me, she feeds me. incredible, loving.

davie in florida
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast