Register

Eating your own

1. Hungry74
    I have only been bi about two years now but after I got the first taste of another man's cum, I can't get enough. Never waste it. I always swallow...Yumm!
  2. wohali
    wohali
    Have you tried edging? That works for me. Some times I put it in a shot glass. Sometimes mix it with juice. From a condom or my hand also. But that is it.
  3. Green Domains
    Green Domains
    I have tried my own cum and the thought of putting it in my mouth turns me on, but many times after I ejaculate this feeling comes over me and I just can't bring myself to do it. I don't know why. Does this happen to anyone else?
  4. a2smith09
    a2smith09
    Happens to me sometimes too. I still eat it a lot though.
  5. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    have been eating my own cum for as long as I can remember. started early as a way to "clean up" but discovered I like it. now use a glass or cup to cum in and then drink it all.
  6. BiTexasDude
    BiTexasDude
    Yeah...I'm with Mondo - I've been eating my own for a long time. I usually eat some quantity of it during every j/o session. How much I eat depends on my mood. I've also eaten my cum out of pussies, off of men's cocks, and kissed men and women who had my cum in their mouths :-)
  7. Curious me
    Curious me
    I drink mine occasionally, but what I REALLY seem to love now is to cum in my gf's mouth and she rushes up to French kiss it and spit it back into mine. Wow! I can't write this without playing with myself! Seriously sexy.
  8. mrcumsalot
    mrcumsalot
    I have never been able to generate my own cum (have never had an erection). I love to swallow the cum of the many men I engage with, but regret having always being unable to taste my own.
  9. bw299
    bw299
    Love eating precum and cum, whether it's my own or someone else's. Love to eat my cum out of wife's pussy. Never have had the opportunity to clean up someone else's creampie...makes me hot just thinking about it!
  10. Newbiguy72
    Newbiguy72
    I've always loved the taste of my precum and have started swallowing my own loads about 6 months ago. I just lay on my back and throw my legs over my head and shoot in my mouth. It was great practice for when I gave my first blowjob a few months ago, I didn't even flinch when he came in my mouth but just swallowed all his tasty goodness like a champ !!!
  11. chisucker
    chisucker
    I first tasted my own pre-cum and cum when I was 18. I've swallowed whole loads of it a few times and it's always tasted good.
  12. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    Read several post where guys kiss their partner after receiving a BJ, this is snowballing, sharing your cum from one mouth to the other. I absolutely love snowballing, mmmmmm.
  13. Mj5963
    Mj5963
    Nothing better than cumming in another guys mouth kissing and he shares it inside your mouth . Can do that all night long yummy
  14. BIGUY123456
    BIGUY123456
    I love to eat all my precum and eat my cum very quickly while im still cumming or i lose intrest
  15. SWFLmale69
    SWFLmale69
    I like the taste of my cum and get off thinking about swallowing but I have yet to swallow another guys load.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast