Register

What is your favorite style and brand of underpants? We want to know?

1. GirlyBoi4U
    I love satin bikini panties...they just feel so wonderful. In boy mode, I prefer bikini style mens undies.
  2. bottomslut
    bottomslut
    I love thongs
  3. Man in panties
    Man in panties
    Anything satiny, silky, lace like panties, thongs or even boyshorts
  4. shavedinpanties
    shavedinpanties
    I really like silk , or lace love how it feels on my shaved cock , wearing blue lace at this time love the look
  5. kutag
    kutag
    G Strings for me, I have a pair of N2N BT on at the moment very small tight fit.
    I have got many different styles but brought them all together and had my own
    made up in Bali over the last few years. A great shop in Legian, Climax Swimwear
    if you bring a sample of what you have and tell them what you would like changed
    they will do it,great people. We are very lucky to be only 3hrs 40mins from Bali here
    in Perth Western Australia, we pop up at least once a year when it gets a bit cold
    in our very short winter. We hate the cold weather. And the cost of my G Strings ?
    $5 Aussie Dollars.
  6. jollyrover
    jollyrover
    Wear women's nylon panties all the time. Love the feel.
  7. jollyrover
    jollyrover
    Love them all as long they are either silk or nylon.
  8. cnjbimm
    cnjbimm
    i love tight nylong thongs , so smooth and the string is heavenly
  9. mattsbutt
    mattsbutt
    I have a new favorite....those sexy silk tanga style for men but with a feminine trim. I have to buy some...they look so hot I wish I had a male partner with a sexy shaved body to buy some for too....I am so horny right now just thinking about it.
  10. kutag
    kutag
    I have just received three pairs of Sixlines twisted loincloth g string from Japan.
    Only 7 days from order to delivery Japan to Australia.They cost Aud $24 each inc post.
    The string is a twisted cloth and thicker than normal string it feels great around your
    thighs and up your arse.
  11. lone-wolf
    lone-wolf
    I love wearing Thongs and lacy panties the more fem the better
  12. Latin4u269
    Latin4u269
    i enjoy lace or microfiber boyshort, tangas, bikini panties or bodysuits that are sheer or laced.
  13. mattsbutt
    mattsbutt
    https://bodyaware.com/product/view/neon-mesh-brief-f122 I just ordered this. What do you think?
  14. kutag
    kutag
    I've just received three pairs of 2 way twisted loincloth G Strings from Sixlines of Japan
    After postage ( 7 days from order ) $70.00 Australian. Have a look I can recommend them
    to you.
  15. Silver1
    Silver1
    For me the brand of a panty doesn't matter. I love silky smooth panties. Preferably bikinis, cheeky and boyshort panties. But thongs and G-strings are the greatest turn on for me. I feel that a panty should fit. I always wear a panty one size smaller so it fits tight but still will stretch with me. It's no turn on to pop out of your panties but to let your cock bulge and be caressed by the stretch of the panty. The panty, when worn properly, will enhance that sexy ass and cock while giving you great support. Tips for the panty curious= When wearing a Thong/G-string panty, use a nylon stretch panty and cup the scrotum sacks inside the panty crotch just above the anal string. If you sag and hang low an enhancement ring should help. A tight but good fitting Thong or G-string will provide an exciting encounter with your partner as well as easy access to all areas of desire!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast