Register

What is your favorite style and brand of underpants? We want to know?

1. Diver79
    Diver79
    I've long been a fan of silk bikinis made for men.... get em at Winter Silks..... mmm nice to feel through, easy to get out of the way.....
  2. Latin4u269
    Latin4u269
    I like lace boyshorts and sheer bikini's, the feel of it against my skin makes me hard. She got me aroused back when she dressed me up in her panties. Now she's got me a few now to wear to bed and at times wants me and no complaining, wearing them daily.
  3. lolguy
    lolguy
    I have some lace boy sorts I can barely get on before my cock gets sooooo hard and then I have to pull them down again......go figure but NICE
  4. Silver1
    Silver1
    Tonight I put on a pair of mauve color hipsters with polka dots. I buy my own panties in my size. They just feel so soft, tight and sexy. I usually buy Hanes or Fruit Of The Loom multipak panties in various colors and styles.
  5. biguystr8girl45
    biguystr8girl45
    love a nice thong, especially from victoria secret. I really like the way they feel
  6. WantFunTimes2012
    WantFunTimes2012
    I love thong the feel of the strap running along my ass. I like satin or nylon lace types.
  7. easyman67
    easyman67
    I guess that I am going to be the heretic here because I really have no requirement as to style or color or brand or anything else like that. my main concern is that the patties I have a smell and taste like a nice hot pussy.I am a long time hamper burglar and if I come to your house and you have a hot looking wife I am going to find an excuse to use your bathroom in hopes that that is where the hamper is so I can snag a pair of her used, preferably recently, patties, because I love the smell and taste of them. I have several lady friends who I've known for many many years and we have never had any sexual relationships but I know exactly what their pussies taste like. I was fortunate enough recently to get the Daily Double when at a coworker's house because she and her 19 year old daughter both had gone to take a shower within the last half an hour and I got a fresh pair from each. seems that both of them we're having nice thoughts that day because both pairs were soaked in the crotch. I must have been a sight driving home that night sucking on a pair of panties and jerking off at the same time. they were both very tasty!
  8. classyolder696969
    classyolder696969
    Mine are the Zakk line of men's thongs. Very sexy feel and show your cock head so well.
  9. wildcatnomad
    wildcatnomad
    Panties and thongs. I tend to buy smaller sizes to feel the panties on my butt and the string in my crack. Brand and color don't matter. I will buy petite sizes or girls panties
  10. Fred_Brice
    Fred_Brice
    I love them ALL and my favorite are "Nicole Miller" High Cuts from SAM's. They are 91% Nylon and 9% Spandex, the gusset is 70% Nylon, 23% cotton and 7% Spandex. The great thing about wearing them, is they fit great and provide superior comfort! They will not ride up and no pantie roll and the full brief also feel great in the cooler months. They now come in a 4 pack. in several nice colors so, no more "Tight Whites" for me the pouch leaves me plenty of room for comfort and they handle a hard on much better many others and I now wear them every day! I do love wearing panties, just sliding them on makes me hard and horny and, seeing others in panties drives me wild.
  11. pantyluvr55
    pantyluvr55
    I like to wear Warners lace hipsters style 5609J and the briefs as well.
  12. lacypanties
    lacypanties
    I like high cut lacy panties..... the more sheer the better!
  13. Bottomhubby
    Bottomhubby
    Lacey, cheecky hipsters,thongs, all the 'girly' colors.
  14. kutag
    kutag
    Got to be G Strings. I wear them every day, small ones. Just love my dick pushing out the front pouch so I wear a cock ring as well to keep hard and the tight string up my arse.
    I go to the beach and get them wet and see through, love showing off to anyone. Got a few from N2N years ago, Brushed Tactel still in good order(no longer available)
    And the other smallest ones I have are from Sixlines of Japan, Kh brand.
  15. bobby63114
    bobby63114
    My favorite brand and style is Vanity Fair full cut nylon briefs like The Lace Nouveau or The Ravissant style.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast